Toddlers & Teeth

Tinylo

Mum to 2 boys
Reaction score
I was wondering at what age are the full first set of teeth through??

Lewis has his front teeth, canines and one set of molars, 16 in total, is that it or does he get another set of molars before his big teeth??

Thanks. x

I think at around 2 years of age they get another set of molars (4)

Oh I hope so, that means both he & I get a few months off from teething :happydance:

we're waiting here on Hannah's last 2 teeth before she'll have 16 :happydance:

Kaysie only has five through fully and another three half through (two bottom, and three at the top are fully through, and one at the top and two molars are half through) she is 19 months. :wacko:

Morgan didnt get his first tooth until 16 months and had them all by 18 months, and Naomi-Mae got her last two around two like Vickie says. So you might be lucky and get a few months off :)

Some kids have a full set (20 teeth) by 18 months and some dont have a full set until 3 years. Dec is 26 months and he has 17 teeth we still have another 3 to get and to be honest they are not coming any time soon.

It can really vary but on average that 2nd set comes in around 2yrs old then they are done til around 6. But Landon got even that 2nd set fully in by 14mo!!! But Hayden is 27mo and only one of the 2nd set of molars is fully in, one other broken through and still waiting on the other 2 to come in

Charlie still has his far back top 2 and bottom 2 to come now, hes 19 months xx

Tegan has 16 teeth. Can't wait for teething to be over!!

we're just waiting on the canines and then we'll also have 16. Not looking forward cos his symptom is to wake up really early!!! that and when his molars came through it took a 2 months for them to totally come through and what a pain he was during, waking early being really difficult with food etc. Most annoying thing is, he just got over it, then caught that horrible winter vomiting bug so couldn't eat and was messy all the time. And just as he got over that, he's now caught a really bad cold and the poor thing is coughing throughout the night and waking really early. Feel so sorry for him, but at the same time frustrated cos i'm so tired, feeling run down and newly preggo.

Oops, lol, gone off on a major tangent. Guess i'm realising, that if it's not his teeth then it's something else.

I haven't got a clue. Gabbi was a slow starter, she has only has the front ones, 3 top 4 bottom, one canine top and bottom. They seem to be coming through quicker now, thank goodness

Erin is nearly 18 months old and has her 4 top front teeth, 2 near the back at the top and only her 2 front bottom teeth, so thats 8 teeth in total.
She didn't get her 1st tooth till she was 12 months old. Is this really slow? xx

https://www.lpch.org/media/images/conditions/ei_0043.gif

Liam has central and lateral incisors and he is definitely showing signs of teething again unsure if its the back ones like

Erin is nearly 18 months old and has her 4 top front teeth, 2 near the back at the top and only her 2 front bottom teeth, so thats 8 teeth in total.
She didn't get her 1st tooth till she was 12 months old. Is this really slow? xx

No I don't think that's slow, my friends little boy was the same, didn't have any teeth until he was nearly 12 months old and then a couple would pop through every 2 -3 weeks until he had a full set. O:)

Kaysie only has five through fully and another three half through (two bottom, and three at the top are fully through, and one at the top and two molars are half through) she is 19 months. :wacko:

Morgan didnt get his first tooth until 16 months and had them all by 18 months, and Naomi-Mae got her last two around two like Vickie says. So you might be lucky and get a few months off :)

Wow, this thread is facinating. Can I ask if Morgan ate solids even though he didn't have teeth? I'm assuming his gums were tough enough to chews through food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->