Toddlers & Tiaras

Carrie&Char

Reaction score
I was just wondering what people thought about all this !!!

Personally i love the programme and i think am slightly green as they dont do stuff like this in the uk, granted maybe not as extreme, i would never tan my Little girl but would dress her in a pretty frock if she wanted when she was older.

Oh my lord this programme winds me! ... I am addicted though!
The tans the teeth and the huge hair, god the mums seem like they're on another planet sometimes!
I think it's great to instil confidence in your children but it often comes across as arrogance on screen, not a nice quality in anyone let alone a child.
I know none of these things physically harm the girl as in tans ect but I wonder what it does to them emotionally. They're so competitive to the point 2 nd place is nothing.. Number one is the only important thing.
Would be interesting to hear of US mums, what they they think on the whole pageant system as is something pretty much alien over here.

i do agree with u, dont understand the teeth thing that does freak me out !!

Watching has become my secret lol other half hates it and thinks its all staged i think maybe some of it maybe staged for the tv programme and some of the parents are living their pasts out in their daughters i honestly belive that some of girls do enjoy ot though otherwise the older ones wouldn't do it i hope

i also would be intrested what american mums thought of the programme

My hubby hates that I watch this show but it's super addicting!! I pvr it and it's neat to see some of the repeat girls and how they've changed. But oh it's horrible how some of them behave and how nuts their mothers are.....

My daughter has done pageants :) However, we have never done anything fake at all. All the pageants we do are what is called "natural".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->