Tomorrow....

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the day I find out if it's a normal pregnancy or a molar pregnancy. Nervous is all I can sat, please pray it's a healthy pregnancy. I can't imagine needing to have a d&c and weekly blood draws :cry:

Hope all goes well! Why did they think you may have a molar pregnancy?

Hope all goes well! Why did they think you may have a molar pregnancy?

My hcg levels where rising fast (they doubled every 24hrs) so they thought it was an ectopic. They did an ultrasound at 6+1 and only saw a sac so they started talking about maybe it being a molar pregnancy.

What were your levels? Your levels have to be crazy high to be a molar. Usually with lots of nausea/vomiting and spotting. It's not uncommon to not see much at 6 weeks. Ive had levels double every 26 hours before and not be molar. My son doubled I think every 26 hours.

levels with molar are more than even doubling every 24 hours.. they are crazy high. In my last pregnancy my levels doubled every 24 hours in the start.. Good luck! Im biting my nails for my first ultrasound tomorrow aswell..dont expect good news.

Not sure why they would think molar pregnancy just because of that my levels doubled 24 hours too! And it's normal not to see much that early so I think everything will be okay for you but fingers crossed!! My first scan is tomorrow too and I'm super nervous.

I can't sleep (currently 4am) my levels on may 22nd were 228 (3+5) and two days later they where 627 (6+0).
I have some cramping and nausea but nothing to the extreme. No bleeding or spotting :shrug:

Those levels are high but not molar pregnancy high. I bet things will be fine :)

Blob was shown with a heart rate of 160 (7+3) beyond happy :dance:

Yay!! I knew things would be fine. Those levels aren't molar levels. Congrats!

Great news! Congrats! My blob was seen too hb of 156 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->