Too early for implantation cramping?

CarlaJones

Reaction score
Hi all So in the past month I've gone from not trying and not preventing to TTC, it's all of sudden got serious and I'd really appreciate some input or just to chat really.

AF last started on 1st Nov. I was due to Ovulate on Friday 14th Nov and DH and I had sex that morning. From Thursday 13th Nov - Sunday 16th I had quite a lot of mucus which I always get plenty of around ovulation. I have never noticed any ovulation cramps, I only ever seem to get AF pain mildly about 3/5 days before I'm due on and I'm not due on until 1st Dec!

I've had no mucus for around two days, earlier today at work I started get some cramping going on centrally. Usually with AF cramping it feels like its on one side and can be quite stabbing but it was like a dull to mild cramping right in the middle that lasted a few hours. I've just been to the bathroom and I've got a little bit of mucus again but only a teeny amount when wiping.

Also I had a weird fluttering spasum type of sensation last for a few seconds earlier and it really freaked me out as I've never had anything like that happen before.

I'm new to all the tracking ovulation and looking out for early signs of pregnancy but from what I've read implantation cramping doesn't seem to happen as early as 4DPO, is it possible I could be?

I've also had cramp throughout this evening, again very mild. Also for the past two nights I've gotten 2/3 hours sleep, just can't switch off and I'm quite relaxed.

I don't think so unless ovulation was earlier. But having said that, I had cramping from 1dpo once and got BFP.

the only cramping i had wasnt really cramping at all. felt like a nuzzly sensation at 6 dpo at 9 am sharp in the morning. then i felt it again, but much higher, exactly an hour later. each time it lasted a mere two seconds. i did not spot at all. two days later at 8 dpo at 4pm, i got my bfp.
\
also at 7 dpo, in the morning, i felt as if my AF had come fullblown. i went to the bathroom and checked for blood even though it was over a week early for it as i have a 28 day clockwork cycle and there was no spotting whatsoever. the menstrual sensation lasted for 20 minutes.

Thank you ladies :) I guess I won't know until I test, just find it odd that I'm getting cramps so far away from AF. I feel practically normal today so who knows what's going on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->