Took last pill today, wtt December.

Hey Choc!

So my period/breakthrough bleeding turned out to be just heavy spotting. This is very frustrating lol. I'm so crampy but nothing!

Hi DannaD!

MrsHudson, maybe that's all you'll get for your breakthrough bleed?
Are you going to track your cycles? Im using fertility friend app.

Hi DannaD!

MrsHudson, maybe that's all you'll get for your breakthrough bleed?
Are you going to track your cycles? Im using fertility friend app.

I don't know! I wish I did lol. I feel like something more will happen. I plan to start charting as soon as I get a period and have been taking my BBT every morning. I think that's why I'm so antsy to get AF. I want to start charting!

Is worth remembering you don't need regular cycles to get a bfp

That is very true. DH and I are in a dry spell at the moment though. Prob due to my moodiness and not feeling so well.

I just want to know that I'm ovulating again so going to track for that with opks, but nothing else.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you MrsHudson that af shows up soon!

It's partly why we are going to ttc straight away, I don't want to worry that in not ovulating if I don't have regular cycles.easiest way to find out is to try

Hi choc :)

Gosh I've never wanted a period so hard in my life haha

It's partly why we are going to ttc straight away, I don't want to worry that in not ovulating if I don't have regular cycles.easiest way to find out is to try

This is what my hubby and I are going to try and do spicy orange! My last cilest pill is on the 7th December and I would love to try and conceive as soon as possible!

This is what my hubby and I are going to try and do spicy orange! My last cilest pill is on the 7th December and I would love to try and conceive as soon as possible!

I'm on cilest to, my last is end of November

I'm on cilest to, my last is end of November

Awh I'd be interested to know how you're getting on! Hope it works out well for us both! I've never had any hassle being on cilest! So hopefully coming off it should be easy too!

Good luck sunshine star!

Anything happening yet MrsHudson?!

Good luck sunshine star!

Anything happening yet MrsHudson?!

Good luck to you guys!

Choc, nope nothing. No spotting or anything anymore. My CM is back to how it was when I was on the pill but I'm cramping really bad and am extremely moody. Ahhh poor DH lol. I'm thinking you were right in that the spotting was my breakthrough bleeding. As PP's have said, I've never wanted AF so bad! I'm glad we have this thread to vent on! DH doesn't get it.

Yeah. I'm not really talking about the ins and outs with DH. I won't talk about the opks when I do them either. He's not really a planner and likes to just see what happens and not worry about things, whereas I love to plan and prepare.

Think my breakthrough bleed is coming to an end now.

I'm 3 weeks off the pill, and have the most painful nipples :( Unsure if this is just what it will be like leading up to AF now that I'm not on BCP anymore? But it is extremely awful.

Argh I feel absolutly 0 difference and I'm 3 weeks off the pill, I want to know if things are going back to normal already, but I don't even remember normal anymore xP

I'm 3 weeks off the pill, and have the most painful nipples :( Unsure if this is just what it will be like leading up to AF now that I'm not on BCP anymore? But it is extremely awful.

Did you ever have sore nipples before going on the pill? If not it might be a good sign! Mine never bothered me until the cycle when I pregnant! (I snapped if my husband even accidently touched them, they hurt so bad)

Yes! I'm like that too - they are killing me :(

But I can't remember what I was like before going on the pill. It's been so long.

How soon after stopping the pill did you get the sore nipples?

But I can't remember what I was like before going on the pill. It's been so long.

2nd cycle! I had no symptoms the 1st cycle off, except a period, and then during the second half of the 2nd my nipples were killing me and I had some cramping. That's when I tested and got my BFP. :)

2nd cycle! I had no symptoms the 1st cycle off, except a period, and then during the second half of the 2nd my nipples were killing me and I had some cramping. That's when I tested and got my BFP. :)

Hmm since I'm only 3 weeks off the pill, I wonder if I would actually feel symptoms of pregnancy so soon?

Could just be AF coming, as I've got no other symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->