• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Took last pill today, wtt December.

How are you doing today Buffy? Anymore symptoms?

My withdrawal bleed seems to have definitely finished so now I'm hoping that I get a normal length cycle and next af Comes normally.

Spoke too soon, bleeding again!

How are you doing today Buffy? Anymore symptoms?

My withdrawal bleed seems to have definitely finished so now I'm hoping that I get a normal length cycle and next af Comes normally.

Just had extremely sore nipples for about 5 days, but today it has eased off a bit.

I have seen on other forums that it's common to have nipple pain after ovulation, and before AF comes, so maybe that's just what it is.

I'd be happy either way. If I'm pregnant, that's great. If my AF is returning to normal this quickly then that's also great :)

How long has your bleeding been going for? Mine went for 7 days and was SO heavy.

And I was just dozing off and had a sharp shooting pain lower left abdomen. Could be nothing of importance, but sharing anyway :flower:

Ooh I wonder Buffy!
I think AF had definitely finished now!
How are you MrsHudson?

Buffy I used to get AWFUL nipple pain before my period before BCP. I couldn't even walk around braless because the pain of my shirt rubbing them was unbearable.

Choc still nothing!!!! Maybe TMI but I've been overly frisky and am feeling a little depressed. Not a winning combo I can assure you. I had very little spotting (like a very small rain drop size) on Saturday but that's it.

Also, I've had an extremely awful headache for a few days now. I wonder if it's related or it's stress from other things going on (we're trying to buy a house).

Buffy I used to get AWFUL nipple pain before my period before BCP. I couldn't even walk around braless because the pain of my shirt rubbing them was unbearable.

Choc still nothing!!!! Maybe TMI but I've been overly frisky and am feeling a little depressed. Not a winning combo I can assure you. I had very little spotting (like a very small rain drop size) on Saturday but that's it.

Also, I've had an extremely awful headache for a few days now. I wonder if it's related or it's stress from other things going on (we're trying to buy a house).

I don't remember if I ever got sore nipples before BCP or not. I feel like AF might be becoming though. I'll be happy if it comes so I know I'm back to normal :)

I don't remember if I ever got sore nipples before BCP or not. I feel like AF might be becoming though. I'll be happy if it comes so I know I'm back to normal :)

I only remember because it was so awful lol. It happened at times while I was on normal BCP too.

Oh how I know what you mean! I'm still in shock that I could want my period so bad lol.

I'm also freaking out a bit because I wonder if I'm hyperovulating right now. I don't want twins.

Why are you scared to hyperovulate MrsHudson? Is it an aftereffects of the pill? Scary, I don't wish for twins either.. :s

Why are you scared to hyperovulate MrsHudson? Is it an aftereffects of the pill? Scary, I don't wish for twins either.. :s

I would love to have twins :baby::baby:

Get it over & done with in one go!

I would love to have twins :baby::baby:

Get it over & done with in one go!

Haha, I can see the good sides. But I just want one kid so...(that's what I want now anyways, who knows how I'll feel after one), and it does sound very challenging in the beginning. I have a friend who rencently had two and they are on completly opposite schedules! XD

I was on the BCP where you don't have a period and my OB said it's very common to hyperovulate the first month and suggested I use protection in that time frame. I don't think it's the common coming off of other types of BC.

Buffy, you sound like DH. But I would go crazy and I'm not sure I want more than one lol.

I prayed for twins when I was pregnant with my first, as I was so sick I wanted to have both my kids at once, I never wanted to go through that again! Remind me why we are wtt again........!

I don't know why we want to have kids ever lol. It's just baked into our DNA I guess!

So I have to ask you guys that have stopped the pill.... are you all going through the mood swings I am? I'm generally not miss sunshine to begin with but right now I can't even handle talking to anyone. It's bad.

I feel pretty normal so far. I would have been due to take my pill last Thursday after the week break so not even been a week really.

I don't know why we want to have kids ever lol. It's just baked into our DNA I guess!

So I have to ask you guys that have stopped the pill.... are you all going through the mood swings I am? I'm generally not miss sunshine to begin with but right now I can't even handle talking to anyone. It's bad.

No! I have actually been feeling quite normal in that regard. But I've read that it can happen.

I've felt nothing change so far (3 weeks) except way more CM (tmi)

I've felt nothing change so far (3 weeks) except way more CM (tmi)

I'm 3 weeks off pill and had MAJORLY sore nipple, lots more CM, and bloating.

Could be PMS symptoms though I guess too!

Hum bloating too, but I use to bloat a lot on he pill too

I'm a week and half off and am just feeling awful emotionally. Depressed and angry and VERY irritable. I'm starting to be very glad I stopped when I did though. Same CM as I had on BCP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->