• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Took last pill today, wtt December.

Hi kitteh!
DannaD yes I went to the end of the packet and then had a bleed, then just didn't start taking again!

I just took my last pill yesterday too! After next cycle I'll be moving over to ttc! Exciting!

Kitteh, awesome that it came from your Hubby!
The first time you stopped the pill did things return to normal fast? :)

Hi Crazycat!

Choc, yeah did the same too, but didn't get withdrawal bleed, since I rarely ever get that, it sucks :s

DannaD: it did! I got pregnant with DD on the second cycle (stopped mid June and got pregnant mid August) :flower:

So excited to find several other ladies going through the same thing! :happydance:

Hi crazycatlady!

I am so impatient to know if my cycles will return to normal. This month is already not normal as my withdrawal bleed went on quite long so this will be a long cycle I think.

I think I maybe ovulated on the 9th acutally (I'm really not used to this so can't be sure at all haha). I'm basing this on ewcm and temp ( not a perfect chart, but still) so with a lutheal phase of 14 I'd be getting AF beginning of next week. I'll let you ladies know if I was right or completly off haha xD

Hi Kitteh :flower:

My AF is SO heavy. I remember now how much I loved the pill when it was AF time!!

I was the same Buffy! I think I went on the pill ll for the reason of a better af than for actual contraception!

I was the same Buffy! I think I went on the pill ll for the reason of a better af than for actual contraception!

It is awful. I have to wear super pads, and even then I've got to change it frequently :( But, hopefully it's my last one for nine months!! Hehe.

Started bleeding this morning! :happydance: (I've never been so happy to see it, haha)

Hope this is your month, Buffyx!

My nipples hurt! Don't remember ever having that before, what a strange thing to happen after coming off pill. I feel a little crampy too the last 2 days like af is near. My withdrawal bleed hasn't long finished though, could I get af already?

Just looked at ff app and I could be ovulating around now so could that be the cramping and sore nipples?

Hi Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA the last few days. As you know, DH and I are trying to buy a house and things got crazy and we had to switch realtors.

Still no AF here...... I've had cramping in my right ovary but that's it. CM is starting to look more normal. DH and I also had an "accident" Sunday, so now I'm wondering if I need to take a HPT in the next couple of weeks... oops.....

Was wondering about you today MrsHudson! Sorry no af yet but well done on the oopsie!

Was wondering about you today MrsHudson! Sorry no af yet but well done on the oopsie!

Haha thank you! AT least my hormones/moods seem to have stabilized a bit. I'm sure DH appreciates it. And on the oopsie, at least we're to a point where if it happens it happens. Not ideal but we can manage.

Kitteh didn't you stop the pill couple days ago? Or is it your withdrawal bleed?

I haven't had AF yet, but I have a feeling it will be next weekend, fingers crossed

Haha, an oopsie... I'm almost tempted to have one too.. :p

Just looked at ff app and I could be ovulating around now so could that be the cramping and sore nipples?

I definitely think it's ovulation. My nipples were SO painful a few days after withdrawal bleed and I think it was because I was ovulating. They hurt for about 5 days :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->