• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Took last pill today, wtt December.

It's my normal bleeding while taking the pill, which I usually get at the end of a pack and before starting the next one 7 days later. I didn't have one at all last cycle so I'm quite happy to see it resume! :haha:

Ah I know the feeling, I rarely bleed on the pill, last time was probably 6 months ago x(

Really? I bled every time! It wasn't as heavy though as it is since stopping BCP. But it always went for about 5 days.

I was on the pill for 10 years, off the pill I remember having 4-5 days of bleeding, on the pill it was more 2-3 at first , and through the years it got lighter and lighter 'till I stopped bleeding for months at a time :/

Kitteh didn't you stop the pill couple days ago? Or is it your withdrawal bleed?

I haven't had AF yet, but I have a feeling it will be next weekend, fingers crossed

Haha, an oopsie... I'm almost tempted to have one too.. :p

Well it was DH's fault not mine.... lol. He's more anxious than I.

I'm sick of saying nothing's going on over here, so I'll let you know when something does happen. I'm just glad I'm starting to feel myself again.

Kitteh didn't you stop the pill couple days ago? Or is it your withdrawal bleed?

I haven't had AF yet, but I have a feeling it will be next weekend, fingers crossed

I'm sick of saying nothing's going on over here, so I'll let you know when something does happen. I'm just glad I'm starting to feel myself again.

Glad you're feeling better :flower:

Got my ovulation strips by mail today! I'll start using them when I start next cycle, soon hopefully :S

Got my ovulation strips by mail today! I'll start using them when I start next cycle, soon hopefully :S

Let us know how you like them. I've thought about getting some.

I tried them and the pregnancy test just to get the hang of it. Both negatives obviously. It seems quite straighforward, like a pregnancy test without all the plastic wrapping haha, so far so good (and it's nice to know I have 30 pregnancy test if I ever get testing crazy xD)

I wonder how effective they are! Let us know when you get a positive OPK.

I've got mine through too DannaD and am planning on using them next cycle so we can figure it out together!

Yay! I'm sure we'll have those "so is it positive or not?!" moments choc, haha.

Glad you're feeling better :flower:

Thank you! :)
Still the same status..... Anyone know if it's worth it to chart before I get AF? I feel like it's a waste of time since I don't have a CD1 yet.

It kind of is... But it helps with making a habit out of temping, took me a while for it to become the "natural thing to do when I wake up"

Yeah that's true. I have the BBT on my alarm clock and was using it then I gave up. I was expecting things to happen a little more quickly. I guess I'll start again.

Yeah it can get frustrating, my temps are all over the place so far and probably don't mean much. CM made more sense almost straight away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->