Took last pill today, wtt December.

My boobs are SO sore I better get AF soon! But then last night I read it was a sign of early pregnancy :wacko:

Super sore boobs was my first pregnancy sign! I remember them hurting for about a week and a half before I took a test and got the positive.

Yeah it sounds awful doesn't it? Building a house sounds even more complicated! My boobs are SO sore I better get AF soon! But then last night I read it was a sign of early pregnancy :wacko:

I cant decide if my boobs are sore or its all in my head. I think they are but then again i never paid much attention to them before so maybe they always feel that way :-k

Hi Nikoru0111, I hope you get what you want this cycle!
Nothing much happening here, nipples are no longer sore, just waiting for af but it isn't due to next month. Then I can start using my opks!

To be honest I don't even know what I want. In my head, I think I want to get AF and wait until Jan but for some reason I keep looking for pregnancy signs...I keep looking out for implantation bleeding. I think I might be surprised how disappointed I'll be with a :bfn: or AF but then again, I might not be. I guess only the gods know right now. I think maybe tomorrow I could test but it might be neg anyway and Id have to test again.

My boobs are SO sore I better get AF soon! But then last night I read it was a sign of early pregnancy :wacko:

Super sore boobs was my first pregnancy sign! I remember them hurting for about a week and a half before I took a test and got the positive.

Don't freak me out!!!!!! I just had a little break down in the car on my way home about it. As I mentioned early on, when I used to get AF I would get sore/sensitive boobs but this feels different and they're really hard. Even DH said they feel different. AND I'm getting this pulling sensation in my ovary area. So bad that I sneezed in the car (which prompted the cry sesh) and it was unbearable for about 10 seconds. I've had ovarian cysts before and it's similar but not quite the same.

What did I do about? I read about on the internet and sure enough women that were in their first tri have felt similar sensations...... I know I know t could just be ovulation or just my body trying to figure out what it's doing with out the BCP.

I know I'm being crazy but had to vent a little to you all. DH doesn't know how to say the right thing so I'm glad I have you ladies. I should be able to test mid next week. It's not the end of the world if I am pregnant but a little scary for me.

@mommyB - so exciting :) I came off the pill a month and a half ago, and my cycles seem to have returned to normal. Hopefully yours do the same.

@MrsHudson - buying a house is hard work! We built ours, and have been in it for just over a year. I can't imagine having to move and be pregnant! Hopefully AF comes for you. Also, I was looking at your signature. What does GSP stand for? :flower:

Yeah it sounds awful doesn't it? Building a house sounds even more complicated! My boobs are SO sore I better get AF soon! But then last night I read it was a sign of early pregnancy :wacko:

GSP stands for German Short Haired Pointer. Which is this guy on the left:

https://i57.tinypic.com/155nygi.jpg

Eek! Yeah, it's a sign of post-ovulation for me, or a sign of pregnancy for some. Maybe you've only just ovulated?

Cute dog. I have two myself, and a cat :cat:

Sorry, saw this after I posted. If I could tell when I ovulated I'd feel much better but my CM has been all out of whack and again, still no AF.

Thank you! They're my babies. So much so, that I worry about their reaction to LO. I just gotta make sure to keep their lives as normal as possible.

Major signs for me both times were an increase of CM in the 2WW, extremely tired and I did feel a weird twinging sensation a few days before my BFP (I'm thinking implantation).

Major signs for me both times were an increase of CM in the 2WW, extremely tired and I did feel a weird twinging sensation a few days before my BFP (I'm thinking implantation).

Hmm.... we had the oops (pull out method didn't quite work out) a week and a half ago. That day, I noticed my CM was like eggwhites which is what got me worried to begin with. I started feeling the twinge a few days later and sore boobs started two days ago. Since then, CM has been glue like and heavy but not heavier than it was when I first got off BCP.

I'm sure I'm just freaking myself out for no reason so I should stop.... :rolleyes:

I get the scared feeling, I totally had a panic attack when the test came back with two lines (still on the toilet, hyperventilating - good thing hubby was at work!)... even though that was the goal! That was the cycle I had decided I really wasn't ready just yet for a child, and was going to resume taking the pill. I don't regret it though, DD continues to amaze me every day. Just breathe, and remember that not all symptoms mean the same thing. It could very well be from coming off the hormones in the pill. :hugs:

Oh, and my cat considers himself my firstborn. He isn't exactly enthusiastic of DD, but he adjusted to her with no problems. I do my best to make sure we have our own special time at least once a day. Beautiful dogs!

I get the scared feeling, I totally had a panic attack when the test came back with two lines (still on the toilet, hyperventilating - good thing hubby was at work!)... even though that was the goal! That was the cycle I had decided I really wasn't ready just yet for a child, and was going to resume taking the pill. I don't regret it though, DD continues to amaze me every day. Just breathe, and remember that not all symptoms mean the same thing. It could very well be from coming off the hormones in the pill. :hugs:

Oh, and my cat considers himself my firstborn. He isn't exactly enthusiastic of DD, but he adjusted to her with no problems. I do my best to make sure we have our own special time at least once a day. Beautiful dogs!

Thank you! :hugs: This helped me a lot. I'm glad I decided to read it before getting off line! I say we're NTNP but I am sort of preventing just because of this whole house buying and what not. But I wouldn't regret it if it happened. It could be other things so no need to stress unless there's a BFP! Even then, I shouldn't stress because it will all work out just fine!

Haha! That's what I need to do too. The GSP is DH's from before I came along so they're super close though I love him too. The husky came when DH bought him for me when we were first together (long and stupid story) and he is my first dog that's "mine" so he'll really need special time after a baby comes. I baby him a lot lol.

We got both of our dogs together, and our cat. We got them all within 6 months of eachother. Let's just say it was a very hectic time! They are all very spoilt and it will be interesting one day introducing a baby to them.

@Mrs Hudson-when is your AF due? Mine is due 2nd Oct according to FF but I usually have 7 days AF (which i thought was normal) but FF seems to mark only 3 days for AF (I wish! lol).

I just want to know already! I think im 7pdo right now so i think even if i tested it would be too early...but i am sooo curious! Maybe I'll try testing...

@Mrs Hudson-when is your AF due? Mine is due 2nd Oct according to FF but I usually have 7 days AF (which i thought was normal) but FF seems to mark only 3 days for AF (I wish! lol).

I just want to know already! I think im 7pdo right now so i think even if i tested it would be too early...but i am sooo curious! Maybe I'll try testing...

It would most probably be too early to show anything. I think you could test at 10 DPO and beyond..

Also my AF is seven days too! And my app says four. Ha!

Nikoru, I haven't gotten it yet since I stopped the pill so no idea (I was on no period BCP to stop cysts). I just know that my CM looked right to be ovulating and I'm waiting about two and a half weeks until I test. I did pick up about 4 tests over the weekend so I could test early but don't want to waste my money lol.

I really hate the fact that PMS symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are about the same! :growlmad:

Buffy- thanks for the advice. I ended up testing and got a BFN but then I guess I was bound to at 7dpo so it doesn't really mean anything.

Mrs Hudson-yeah I hate that too!

Choc how are you doing?

Still the same for me! Nipples hurt so bad last night I had to walk around topless lol. My bra was killing my back and just a shirt alone hurt way too bad! Of course DH was staring and he looked at me as we were watching TV and said, "Your boobs look really swollen". I had him feel and yeah he confirmed something weird is going on. My left one is really hard towards the center of my chest and swollen (I have really small boobs). Today seems to be a little less bad though.

I almost took a HPT last night but didn't want to waste the money lol.

MrsHudson, one huge sign for me both times was visible veins on my breasts. All your symptoms sound pretty positive!

Hey MrsHudson, I'm fine thanks, just waiting, waiting, waiting! Af due on 2nd October according to ff but that's giving me quite a long cycle, which I assume is because my withdrawal bleed was longer than a week. Do I am hoping after comes sooner and I can get back to 28 day cycles. How many days have you been off the pill now?
I had veiny boobs when I was pregnant with my first, it was my first sign that I thought I might actually be pregnant!

Hey MrsHudson, I'm fine thanks, just waiting, waiting, waiting! Af due on 2nd October according to ff but that's giving me quite a long cycle, which I assume is because my withdrawal bleed was longer than a week. Do I am hoping after comes sooner and I can get back to 28 day cycles. How many days have you been off the pill now?
I had veiny boobs when I was pregnant with my first, it was my first sign that I thought I might actually be pregnant!

Good I'm glad you're doing ok! I hope you get back to your normal cycles soon! I will be off the pill one month this Saturday. So not very long.....

After being nauseous all day (could be in my head) I decided I will test tonight. I'll let you know either way. My boobs aren't veiny but my nipples are puffy and darker than normal around the edges... If I'm not pregnant, these are some serious PMS pains/hormonal pains. I might consider going to the doc to see what the heck is up with this. I seem to be having a harder time than what most people experience coming off the pill.

Take the test in the morning with your first trip to the bathroom. Let us know how you go!!

Well I took a test this morning (I'm in Japan) and...I know I'm not supposed to announce such things in this section but let's say I might be moving to the pregnancy forums for a while...still not sure as it was a very feint line.

Let's us know how you get on Mrs Hudson.

Well I took a test this morning (I'm in Japan) and...I know I'm not supposed to announce such things in this section but let's say I might be moving to the pregnancy forums for a while...still not sure as it was a very feint line.

Let's us know how you get on Mrs Hudson.

Eek! Do you have a picture that we could look at maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->