Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers (NTNP/TTC #1!) - [22+ BFP's & 18 babies born!]

sorry took so long to reply ladies lol
Was in the kitchen making a nice big pot of stew for dinner! :)

Ah you should share that stew! It's freaking cold here this morning.
We got a warning on the news about winds supposed to be over 50mph tonight, so have to run to the store for a flashlight and batteries here in a little while. :( I really hope our power doesn't go out! At least my OH doesn't work tonight so he'll be home with me lol. I am terrified of the dark.

Dontworry: Sounds terrible! luckily we dont get any of that here really. Its just been really cold at nights like in the 30's! definatly need something warm this time the year! I'd be gladly to share abowl of stew with you :)

Alright ladies - front page is updated, as is my siggy! I even made my little picture a click-able link so that if other ladies (or gents, really lol) want to check us out, they may!

If anyone has any updates for the front page, or suggestions, let me know and I'll change it asap! I put our name, age and whether we were NTNP or TTC on the members list on the front page. I was going to include whether we were trying for #1 or 2, but it got confusing and I didn't want to make any assumptions or say something wrong (as I know some ladies have had losses). I can and will update it, though, if someone would like me to!

I'm 20 by the way, Just seen the ages on the front page,(what I assume are ages anyway :haha: ) :)

Queen Bee - your avatar picture kills me! It's so adorable!!

I'm off to the shower so I can get ready and get out of my pajamas! I will be back in a little bit to do my usual stalking, hahaha. And welcome again to you, QB!

Thanks, I love it! It's so cute, thought it fit well with the screen name :)
I'll be here probably the rest of the night :haha:

I love the graphic!!! Am gonna try to add it into my sig now, but I'm on my phone so if it doesn't work I'll do it from the computer tomorrow :D

God i thought i had only missed a cple of days thers sp much for me to catch up on which i will do tomoz jus fort i wud pop in to say hi cz i am still here lol :) well am off again now me n OH r licin seprate atm :( so off to c him i need my snuggles lol xxxx

Aww have fun with your OH, Sara! Get lots of snuggles and loves!

The wind is CRAZY here today! So glad we went and got flashlights in case of a power outage tonight. It's likely we'll get one which is no fun!

I'm here all night too QB so we can keep each other company :)

I'll be around all day, too, most likely. I think I might get some laundry done in between responding! :p

Just picked up some prenatals and have my iron tablets - I don't know where to find folic acid though? Should there be enough in my prenatal vitamins or should I look for a separate supplement?

There should be a vitamin that's just folic acid, I know there is here, I'm gonna buy mine tomorrow as I had my first no pulling out baby making sex tonight :smug: even though I know I'm out :haha:

Aw was it magical? Lol! I always expected there to be fireworks or something, hahaha.
I'll keep my eye out at the shop for folic acid. It's weird that I haven't seen it yet. :(

So. Are any of you ladies quite as crazy as me? Have you bought anything for your future baby? Clothes, furniture, a toy or a book or something special that you just HAD to have? I have two boxes out in the shed full of newborn to 24 months in mostly boy's clothes. I also have a huge garbage bag full of toddler clothes (2T to 4T lol). I only have like four onesies for a little girl. I haven't spent any money on them, I was just given a bunch of stuff from friends who had children. I have been collecting (hoarding... cough cough lol) for a while now but I want more. My OH used to be so weirded out by it, but now he brags to his friends about how we're so prepared, lol.

umm no I wouldn't say magical lol was a bit surreal really! TMI but he kinda 'did the business' and then kinda looked at me and said 'that was strange' lol we both just had a little giggle :haha: we have another month before ov to become pros at it though :thumbup:

I haven't brought anything yet (though I've seen tons of stuff that I want!) But I know we're gonna be given a huge amount so I'm not too bothered! The only downside is that I know we won't be given anything until I actually am pregnant! :dohh:

My god - I've got so much to catch up on on this thread! Looks like it's gunna get addictive coming on here! :)

Smile - I love your TTC ticker - 1 day. It looks so sweet!

I'm not symptom spotting at all this month (I went a bit mad last month). However, over the last few days my boobs have been quite sore - not mega sore, but definitely noticeable! The last 2 months they didn't hurt at all. Only time will tell I suppose. AF is due 8-9th dec. Fingers crossed...!!

How are you all getting on?

X

Aw thanks! Ooh we're both due on at the same time! I'm out already for this cycle but good luck!! X

How come you are out? Sorry if you've already said - haven't had chance to read through yet!

X

Oh right, just looked at your ticker again and answered my own question!

If AF arrives (which she no doubt will knowing my luck) we'll be back on track to ovulate around the same time! Although my cycles are slightly shorter than yours

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"