Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers (NTNP/TTC #1!) - [22+ BFP's & 18 babies born!]

Haha I'm just lumping it all under TTC! so much easier, that way I can fit into both :haha:

I made a little graphic for our signatures :blush: can you tell I'm bored at work?

https://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m506/clo_bags/Untitled.jpg

Ouch, I don't think I could stay up until that late! G'night! x

Ha, you beat me to it! :haha: What program did you use for that one?

Haha just Microsoft word! You're the graphic designer, so you can design the graphic :haha: yours will be much more professional and nice :)

I'm on it! :) I'm impressed with yours. Especially since it's done with MS. What sort of work do you do?

(I'll head to bed in a bit.)

I just do general admin work :)

Hi QueenBee! :wave:

How are you today? x

Stupid question but how did you upload your graphic on here?

I put it onto photobucket then copied the url into the little img link :)

You can just save it to your desktop and attach it though :)

It's freezing here too QB! Definite coat weather now!

Welcome back!

I've made it but I just read on the signature rules.. "Please keep your signature within 600 x 300 pixels (enough for 3 tickers on top of each other)." Which would mean that the ticker people here couldn't fit the one I've designed as it'll go over the 300 px height.

And I don't have a photobucket. Poop.

You can upload it onto "tinypic.com" - that one is free and you don't have to sign up!

Aw yeah maybe it should be smaller so for those of us addicted to our tickers, we don't have to smoosh everything together hahaha.

I am updating the front page of here right now with a little info and a member list, as well as our new name!

Here's the one I've made. I'll make a new version tomorrow as I'm completely zonked. Past 2am here.

https://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt274/pineapplebubblegum/2009/ttc1t.png

Hope it's okay. Sorry about the huge-ness. Anyway, it's off to bedsies for me.

I've a question -

Should I add everyone who has replied to my "ad" :haha: to the members list, or just the frequenters? I could always add more to the list as people join or come in?

Oh goodness, I LOVE IT! So cute!! I think it's perfect!

Have a good night's sleep! I just woke up - it's 8:30am over here!

Sounds like a plan. There's always the option to add more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->