Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers (NTNP/TTC #1!) - [22+ BFP's & 18 babies born!]

I think Matt will feel quite conflicted on the day if that scenario plays out. :haha:

I'm a bit scared of the g&a (when I say bit, I mean 'a lot'). Because I get panic attacks I'm really scared of things that will make me feel weird/dizzy. I never get laughing gas at the dentist for this reason. Totally panicked on that before.

Silly thought, but I wish we ovulated several times a month and never had periods. I'm riding the crimson wave and feeling very unproductive right now.

:haha: I like this :thumbup:

I'm scared of the g&a too actually. I don't like feeling out of control so I'll *try* and limit myself!

Yeah no doubt Matt will be like 'Just have a bloody epidural!' :rofl:

Yeah no doubt Matt will be like 'Just have a bloody epidural!' :rofl:

For sure! My husband would say the same thing, but then I'm a real wimp and would not need any convincing.

How long have you and Matt been together?

Well according to my ticker we've been together for 4 years, 9 months, 3 weeks and 6 days! haha or as I like to tell people - just under 5 years :haha:

We have our own little group going on here with this thread! We should think of a group name :) xx

Wow. Could I be more daft?? It's right bloody there! :dohh:

I think you two got together at about the same age as my husband and I. Awww.

Yeah! This group is awesome! I had no idea I'd click with anyone on this thing so quickly. I love it. :happydance:

Haha it's ok, the TTC ticker is overpowering it! :haha:

Aw :)

Yeah we're a lovely bunch here :) I've tried other forums and they're no where near as nice as this one!

Right - we need name ideas now! haha x

A name... hmm. I'll have to think about this one. :juggle:

And I get paid for my supposed creativity. Hopeless. :blush:

Oh cool :) I sucked at graphics in high school :haha: although I did manage to scrape a C

Are we all NTNP/TTC our first? The team name could have something to do with that!

You had graphics in high school? That is so cool! Wish mine did.

Yep. All about #1 here. :thumbup:

Yeah it was so rubbish though, our teacher was a complete loon!

Aurora and dontworry are #1's too aren't they? And Haylee? I think I mat have a name! x

Yeah, I believe they are #1s too. Ooooooh. The suspense! :ninja:

Well it's definately not much (especially coming from my mind!) lol but the only thing I thought of was the Totally Talkative, Crazy 1st-timers :blush:

Really? lol it's not the best...

We just need to get Jess to edit the title of the first post now!

It's funny how we're all kind of 'Trying to Not Try and Not Prevent'. All through high school I was trying to NOT be a try-hard. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->