Toy story @ Disney store

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_x

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is much toy story stuff in the Disney store these days? I don't live by one but will visit one before Christmas.
I can't find much on the website but just been on the mobile site. :)

I was in one on weds and couldn't see any stuff, I was looking for woody and buzz, I'm going to order online instead.

I was in one last week and they had a bit, my LO loves it at the moment, I bought him a cup and a soft toy buzz, they'd got the bigger plastic figures too and some other bits.

My local one had a lot of the small soft bean toys (£7), buzz, woody, aliens, hammy, hugs-a-lot, peas, and others. They had large buzz, woody and Jessie figures. And balls with buzz in and cups and mugs bits. My LO loves toy story, particularly buzz and have been finding it hard to get stuff.
I got a toy story fleece onesie in tesco and a buzz tshirt in primark recently.

I would recommend Smyth's for buzz and woody toys, I got a set last Christmas which was down to £30 of a woody and buzz, both talked and interacted together (they came together) you can use independently or seperatly. They are same size as Disney store ones but buzz has things like a working lazer light on one we got

I'd agree with Bex, Smyths have much better quality woody and buzz's. We did like the one Bex mentioned and would have got that if it wasn't for my divas :rofl: we ended up getting the Andys Collection ones, buzz moves his head himself, and they say a bit more.

^ thanks for this! been having the dilemma of which woody and buzz to get lol!

The Disney store is terrible for Disney toys!
I went to a store close to me (Birmingham) and it had nothing from toy story, so had to travel to a different one(Manchester)and found the Rex that I wanted, but they didn't have much else.
The online store is terrible.
I'd call the store ur thinking of going to before hand and ask to save a possible wasted journey

My store has the big woody, Buzz and jessie and lots of the small beanie toys. Not much else though.

I found home bargains last year to be great for little toy story stocking fillers. I got loads of the small plastic figures and some colouring sets.

I got earlier this year but we got from Disney store a bucket with Mr potato head toy. It has a buzzlight year, woodie and Mr potato head outfit to put on Mr potatohead, lo loves it. Slinky dog you can get cheap off amazon and I have seen the small toys at loads of super markets. Dh got a Jessie one when he was on ferry but I have seen all over place. Toys r us and tescos always seem to have stuff in stock to. My lo loves her interactive ones from smyths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"