TR Bump Buddies

reedsgirl1138

Mommy of 4
Reaction score
I thought that maybe since so many of us with TR are getting our BFP's I thought maybe we could share our pregnancy journey.

I am Sandi 34 got my BFP 15months after my TR. I am expecting a little boy in April. I so hope we can share more of this journey together. :hugs:

Hello I am Karen 38. I had my TR October 2010 and after 2 months of ttc I am pregnant with my first little bean. I am due September 12, 2011.

HI Karen!! I am so excited for you. I started this cause I don't always feel comfortable posting my thoughts and concerns in the TR thread because I am afraid of upsetting those still TTC. They are wonderful ladies and we both knw how hard ttc can be without a pregnant person whining about how tough being pregnant can be. Does that make sense?

HI Karen!! I am so excited for you. I started this cause I don't always feel comfortable posting my thoughts and concerns in the TR thread because I am afraid of upsetting those still TTC. They are wonderful ladies and we both knw how hard ttc can be without a pregnant person whining about how tough being pregnant can be. Does that make sense?

Yes that makes a lot of sense.

Good thinking reeds.....I'm Carole, 37, TR Jan 2010, MC in May, Healthy boy growing and will be here the first week in April 2011.

Thanks Carole! :) I am so excited we will be continuing this journey with my ladies. I don't know why we didn't think of this sooner.

Check out this think about the people who had their twins in differnt years...on PURPOSE!! Crazy

https://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-twins-different-years,0,5410020.story

Thanks Carole! :) I am so excited we will be continuing this journey with my ladies. I don't know why we didn't think of this sooner.

Check out this think about the people who had their twins in differnt years...on PURPOSE!! Crazy

https://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-twins-different-years,0,5410020.story

Yes I agree that is Crazy. I am not sure I would have done that.

Hello ladies. How is everyone feeling today? I am exhausted. I can't get comfy at night and usually about 7am I get good and asleep for Tj to wake me up at 8. YUCK! I ended up sleeping til 11:30 though. Now I am catching up on laundry and folding clothes. I have been home but have had no energy to get motivated. LOL Oh well. Also this is my last week in 2nd tri! I will post a bump pic later today.

Karen you will have to get a bump record going. When is your first dr appt?

Carole how are you?

Karen you will have to get a bump record going. When is your first dr appt?

Carole how are you?

My next appointment is Monday (1.10.11) for another scan to see the heartbeat. Then I will make my regular appointment then. I am so excited.:happydance: But so waiting for March (so I can be in 2nd tri).

LOL. Baby brain struck again...I forgot you just had a appt and seen the sac. Praying that march comes quickly and 2nd tri for you!

Well....took me a bit to find this thread.LOL...I am good, sore as heck. The last few weeks I have had aching in my muscles and groin. The last few days it has been bad. It seems so early to have this?? Oh the joys...lol. Dr upped my magnesium so hopefully that will help. So...I already told Sandy via FB but I been given a date for my c-sec...April 1, 2011. WOW....less than three months and I get to hold my sweet baby, smell him and nibble on his toes.
I think this thread was a great idea....I feel so sad that some of the ladies are having issue with having a healthy bean. It truly breaks my heart and I wish there was something I could do to help them. I was just talking with my TR Dr today about it telling him again how lucky I am. We are truly blessed any lucky girls.....odd's are, sme of the TR will not work.
Let's keep the others in our prayers and send as much positive energy over to them so they can be as happy (and in pain, tired, cranky, hungry, lazy, hormonal) as we are.

Ready....I am so bloody happy the u are pg, I bet u and hubby are still on cloud nine. Trust me it doesn't leave for awhile.

I posted the link silly girl! :) I think its neat April 1, my son is APril 2 and really wants Gunner to be born on his bday. LOL

Needa, I feel the same way. I almost was afraid to announce my pregnancy. I just pray for them. I pray I do not have to experience it. I know I would go :wacko:. But I would still trust God.

Yes my dh is :cloud9:. I am still in disbelief. I took 2 more test today.:haha:

Ask Sandy how many tests we both took and sent pics of to each other well after the pg was confirmed via blood tests. I tested with frers til about 13dpo then a digi then dollar store. It's still so amazing to be pg....I was in my Dr office today and I was smiling and remembering being very upset there one day. 9 baby Dr's work from that office. He is the same Dr who did my TR. I remember sitting in there in feb after my TR crying my face off...no lie. I was hiding behind a pole and trying to look down on one would notice me. The whole room was filled with PG woman, girls and the odd old lady in there for a hysterectomy.
There was this young girl in there with her mom and not to be rude but they were kinda trailer park, talking about private business loud, her mom was giving her hell for having babies with all these different men etc. I was sooo jealous that she was PG and not me & felt guilty for feeling that way. It's a tough road and we all feel bad for making such a permanent discision about having the ligation in the first place. But u never know where life is going to take u. ALL of us invested money to have our reversal and it feels so unfair to see others get success and not u. I was even jealous when I saw others getting a bfp.......happy for them but there was envy. So....needless to say I try to keep my hyperness of excitement kinda on the down low on the TR thread. I am glad we have a place to share and bitch. Hope some other TR girls join us soon.....

U having any symptoms karen?

The only symptoms I am having is still a little AF cramps, heavy boobs, and craving enchalidas(sp). But I think I do feel ms coming on. But I am game for it!!

I think I had the last of the af like feelings yesterday. Had some today but not as server as earlier. I want some enchalidas(sp) but no one will go get me any. So I go back to work tomorrow and I am getting my doggone enchalidas!!!:haha:

Needa, I know I don't want to be over excited on the TR board.

That is the main reason I don't post there as much. I am afraid to offend. THose are all such lovely ladies and I pray all the time they all get BFPs but I have seen on here where woman keep posting on the TTC thread and they get reported to admin by the woman on there cause they are happy for them yes but some days its hard to hear about pregnancy when you want to be so bad.

LOL...mexican food. I crave vinegar...fries soaked in them. Almost where they break as they are soo soggy. Yuk eh.
I was crampy til about 10 weeks? I know it was long and scared me but it was from all the stretching of my old uterus. LOL...I was gaggy and puking til about 18weeks. But like u say....bring it on. BB were sore til about 12 weeks then nothing til abot 4 weeks ago and now they are sore again. Leaking moo too. I am hoping this means I can beast feed better....

That why I have only answered questions because I don't want to offend. Especially, after the two lost we have had. I really wanted both of them to join me. But I am sure they will. I really pray for each of them.

I can hardly wait for my enchalidas.

hey reeds ....I just noticed, double digits. WOW ...LOL....so amazing.. It seems so quick, hopefully time flies by and we can hold our beans and cuddle.

Ready....nice new ticker. I like the development ones. WHen u taking the team tick tock off.....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->