Triplet ladies, where are you?

lizziedripping

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Was just wondering where all our triplet ladies have gone. I've just had a quick look back and we haven't heard from any of them for a while, or is it just me? :wacko:

Maplezoe, belladonna, toucans, are you all ok? Also, the lady expecting quads - checked for her dedicated thread and it seems to have vanished altogether?!?

Get in touch ladies, hope all is going well :hugs:

Hmmm well I reported the quad lady because I thought she might be fake. Her story was completely unbelievable. Guess Wobbles must have done her infamous private investigations and confirmed my suspicions.

Also would like to see triplet lady updates!!

Hi Kaz, tbh the quad lady's story just seemed to get more and more incredulous as it progressed, and when the scan pic of supposed 4th baby appeared with a 'perfect hand' waving at the screen, it did make me think.

When she'd had a stitch and seemed to know very little about it and was blaze about the whole weak cervix scenario, that too seemed odd. Still, its so hard to actually believe anyone would go to those lengths, and even thinking it made me feel like a bad person. Anyway, enough said about that - hope the trip ladies were genuine and check in soon xx

I was wondering exactly the same thing! I think one of the triplet ladies posted a bump picture not long ago in the thread for bump pics!
That's a shame about the quad lady I can't understand why people do that!!!
Has there ever been anyone having more than triplets on here??

There was a quad lady years ago in Leicester, but she posted twice then vanished without trace. Triplets are relatively rare here, so to have so many in such a short space of time maybe arouses suspicion anyway. It's a shame for the genuine ladies to have their stories undermined in this way :( xx

MapleZoe got banned as her story was very similar to another triplet mum. She just dissapeared of the Teen Pregnancy section one day x

I agree! I blatantly told the lady with "sextuplets" on the first tri forum I'll believe it when I see pics! I just don't understand why the need to troll these boards and lie :shrug: have a feeling this will get locked *sorry mods* it just does get very tiresome when we invest time and trust in these ladies. At the end of the day they are only fooling themselves!

Well just seen Bella over in the bumps thread, so atleast she's ok - :hi: Bella. Had seen that Maple Zoe seemed to be another fake but seemed so genuine, now only lady left is Toucans, hope she's ok.

Hope the thread doesn't get locked, was only intended to check that the trip mums are ok, their pregnancy/birth stories are all the more exciting :hugs:

Thinking of our trip mums too :thumbup: WTB and Bella and Toucan (sorry if I'm leaving anyone out!) :hugs:

Doing fabulously. At home today and think bedrest is probably only a couple weeks off. The girls are super active and love loud music and food. They get super wriggly about thirty or more minutes after I eat. I just used my belly as a tray for the first time and it really made me laugh. ;)

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a154/singingDINGUS/Wedding/triplets/49db4366.jpg

New bump pic to be done tomorrow at 22 weeks. That pic is from 21. Craziness!!!

Sorry to miss you out wTB, there are an astonishingly high number of triplet ladies here at the mo (relatively speaking), so had lost track. Fabulous bump, you're carrying quite high - my bump was so low from as early as 20wks xx

I reported possibly3 because her story was pretty much the same as maple. She kinda gave it away when she said they heard a 3rd heartbeat at 6 weeks! Then the whole "I can't post pics cos I have a stalker " and natural conception.

Just wanted to pop in and say I'm following this thread with great interest. I conceived triplets in May with no fertility treatments or anything. Have had 2 ultrasounds so far at about 7 and 8 weeks at which time they could only find 2 heartbeats. They were so small though it was hard to tell. I'm getting a more in depth scan done Aug. 10 when I'll be about 14 weeks so we'll know the details for sure then. In the meantime, I'll be supporting all you other triplet and twin moms. I look up to you guys so much. :hugs:

I reported possibly3 because her story was pretty much the same as maple. She kinda gave it away when she said they heard a 3rd heartbeat at 6 weeks! Then the whole "I can't post pics cos I have a stalker " and natural conception.

I wondered about her too, Arj. The stalker thing made no sense and her story got crazier with every addition! I naturally conceived triplets, but quads is just crazy!

Naww I was looking forward to the update and then noticed her post vanished completely too!
I thought her story was a bit iffy, but then I felt a bit bad for doubting her though when she said she was getting a scan on a Saturday to find out the sex's I thought that was weird.....and the stalker thing too. WTH
I have no idea why people feel they need to make stuff up.....kinda sad really.

She sounded exactly like the sextuplet person to me. Didn't really pay attention to Maple though.

WTB your bump is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!

Huge congrats Anikonjo :) Keep us updated!

WTB omw that bump is looking FABULOUS!!! Really beautiful hunny :flower:

Those girls are growing well and behaving for mommy obviously!

Well done!

Looking great there WTB :thumbup:

Congrats Anikonjo and good luck for your next scan, please keep us updated with how you are getting on :flower:

Thanks ladies, I'll keep you posted. Feel free to check out my journal too as I usually go into more detail there.
All the best!

Hello, ladies! :hi: All is well here. I have my next OB/GYN appointment on Tuesday, and then I go to see Maternal Fetal Medicine the following week for my Level II scan, which they're estimating to be about 3 hours (1 hour per baby). So I should definitely know the genders by the end of that appointment. :winkwink: I'm still thinking 3 girls, but I would definitely prefer to have a mix of genders in there! LOL

It's a real shame about the quad lady. :nope: Like the rest of you, I had started to doubt her story too, but then felt bad for thinking like that. But when she stopped posting all together I just assumed the whole thing was fake. I actually think it's kind of sad that someone would make up such a crazy story like that. I would assume that you're own life must be so lacking that inventing a story is the only thing that gives you fullfilment. IDK, I tend to empathize with people a lot.

On a positive note though, I finally received some cloth diapers I order off of eBay! :happydance: They were being shipped from overseas so it took FOREVER for them to arrive. But they're lovely, and it's officially my first baby purchase. LOL

I'm attaching my 14+ wk bump pic and my 16+ wk bump pic; just so everything's in one place now. :winkwink: Also I don't think I've posted any of my ultrasound pics on here, so here's my 12 week scan pic too. (Unfortunately each pic of the baby is separate. It's hard to get all three in one pic!)

Attachments

• 236.jpg
    236.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0363.jpg
    IMG_0363.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 2012_06_22.jpg
    2012_06_22.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online