Triplet ladies, where are you?

Keep hanging in there gals!!! We hit 33 weeks today and we are having another biophysical profile done for baby c. Her heartrate is good but her movements are reduced. :hugs: all the way around.

I'm glad to hear that all you ladies are still hanging in there! It's so good to hear that your fluid levels are back up for your baby girl, Kros! & WTB, you're still going strong at 33 weeks! That's awesome!

I finally had a second cervical scan yesterday. Three weeks earlier I found out my cervix was shortened at 1.7cm. So I was put on modified bed rest. Yesterday we found out that my cervix is 1.5cm, so not much of a change. :happydance:

I have about a million Dr's appointments that I'm definitely getting tired of, but I can't express just how happy I am that I've managed to avoid hospital bed rest.

Last week we had a growth scan, and found out that their weights are 2lb 8oz (Baby A), 2lb 5oz (Baby B), and 2lb 2oz (Baby C). So the girls are all putting on weight nicely. Their fluid levels all look good as well.

So everything is looking good for now. And as long as I can make it to 32 weeks, I can deliver with my OB at my preferred hospital, rather than with the Dr's from MFM. I'm almost there now!! :thumbup:

Has there been any news on any of the lovely triplet ladies I've not been on here for a bit wondered if I've missed any news??

Has there been any news on any of the lovely triplet ladies I've not been on here for a bit wondered if I've missed any news??

WTB gave birth to her baby girls a week ago, I'm not sure if you know that? They're amazingly gorgeous!

Heres the link to her pregnancy journal....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...cks-three-gummy-bears-pregnancy-triplets.html

Heres the link to her brand spanking new parenting journal....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ocks-three-gummybears-life-triplet-girls.html

We had our triplets on 10/13/12 at 1243, 1244 and 1245 am

They were 2 lbs 2 oz, 2 lb 1oz and 1 lb 11 oz.

I was only 26 weeks and 3 days. All 3 babies are in the NICU. They have good days and bad days. They are super cute but of course we worry every day if they will make it or not. We have been told we are in for a long roller coaster ride. Please send prayers or thoughts for my babies.. They really need it!

Congrats on the babies, Kros! I'll be keeping you all in my thoughts! :hugs:

So it looks like I'm the only one left that hasn't had her triplets yet! I just wanted to post a quick update for everyone who is still reading this thread. I had another biophysical profile done on Monday, as well as a growth scan. The girls are all still looking great, including their weights. Three weeks ago the girls weighed in at 2lb 8oz (Baby A), 2lb 5oz (Baby B), and 2lb 2oz (Baby C). As of Monday they were 3lb 2oz (Baby A), 3lb 7oz (Baby B), and 3lb 4oz (Baby C). So their growth is definitely on track.

However, now I have to be seen twice a week by the Dr's at MFM for biophysical profiles. Plus a growth scan again in 3 weeks. They're hoping to see me deliver at 35 weeks. My regular OB is also content to see me deliver at 35 weeks. But while I've had no complications so far, he's doubtful I'll go quite that long. Either way, in 2 weeks time I'll be cleared to deliver with my OB at my preferred hospital. So I'm definitely relieved about that.

It sure is a relief to get some kind of "end date," isn't it?

The weights look lovely!!

Congrats Kros, you and your babies are in my thoughts, and congrats again WTB.

Sounds like you are doing great BellaDonna, thanks for the update. xx

It definitely is nice to have some kind of "end time" in mind now. LOL But I'm hoping to have them BEFORE Thanksgiving. Who wants to be stuck in the hospital over the holiday? :winkwink:

Kross330 my thoughts and prayers are with you and your little ones xx

Congratulations wtb on your beautiful little babies. Xx

Belladonna not long left now and looks like they are all great weights well done xx

My thoughts are with your babies Kros xxxx

THanks everyone! They are still small but they are starting to gain weight. Our littlest one at birth is back over birth weight. The other 2 are at about 2 lbs. They have been pretty stable the last few days. The boys are both back on the ventilators but they should be off by monday. They are on room air. We got to kangaroo 2 of them today so that was exciting!

Wishing your babies all the best Kros xx and all the triplet mums.

Kros - I'm so glad to hear your triplets are all doing so well! I'm keeping you all in my thoughts! :hugs:

Congratulations Kros! i've really missed a lot haven't been on except to update my post and look at a few before the babies or one of my other kids need my attention. Hope all is doing well. keeping you and you little ones in my thoughts and prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->