Triplet ladies, where are you?

Congrats on the triplets Faith!

On a side note to everyone, I just got back from my Dr, and he said he'd be happy as long as I made it to 32 weeks (Halloween). While everything looks great so far, and he doesn't think that I CAN'T go longer, he did say it isn't unusual to deliver triplets at 32 weeks. It seems the arrival date just keeps getting sooner and sooner! LOL

Hello ladies, just thought I'd update you all like I promised. At my 2 early scans at about 7 and 8 weeks, they found me to be carrying triplets. However, they were only able to find heartbeats on 2 of them. As of an ultrasound done this past Friday, the third baby is gone; absorbed by my body. Only a small line left there. The twins are doing very well and look perfect. Even though I didn't carry all 3 for very long, I will always feel blessed to have conceived triplets. :flower:

Hello ladies, just thought I'd update you all like I promised. At my 2 early scans at about 7 and 8 weeks, they found me to be carrying triplets. However, they were only able to find heartbeats on 2 of them. As of an ultrasound done this past Friday, the third baby is gone; absorbed by my body. Only a small line left there. The twins are doing very well and look perfect. Even though I didn't carry all 3 for very long, I will always feel blessed to have conceived triplets. :flower:

I'm very sorry for you loss. But very glad to hear the twins are doing well. :flower: I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly for you and the babies.

I'm sorry for your loss and am thankful the twins are going strong :hugs: :hugs:

I had another scan today to check the fluid levels of all the babies. Everything looks good with all the babies. No signs at all of TTTS so far. :happydance: And they were able to confirm that Baby C is definitely a girl. I've also been giving some activity restrictions, but nothing too severe yet. Just no lifting, no excessive walking, and no strenuous activities.

Here's some pictures from the scan today. Baby A was being uncooperative and didn't want to give us a profile view. She was too busy beating on her sisters. LOL

Attachments

• 2012_08_20.jpg
    2012_08_20.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 22
WTB - ALL THE TIME!! LOL She just keeps pushing the other two out of her way constantly, and hitting and kicking them, pretty much for the whole scan. LOL She's gonna be a trouble maker. :winkwink:

How are things going with you?

Pretty good. A little touch and go with managing the contractions but the girls are doing well so far. Baby C's heartrate caught up with the other two finally and I'll hopefully get a measurement scan this week to see if her growth has caught up as well.

Hehe people also told me one of mine was definitely a girl and turns out its 2 girls! When do you find out? X

im glad u have a set answer my 20 week scan it was 2 boys , my 24 week scan was boy n girl now they think 2 girls but confusing part is thy told me to stick to my last scan at boy.girl twins lol what a nightmare x

So sorry to hear your loss belldonna my computers messed up so don't think I mean thanks do sorry about that, hope everyones doing ok I've hot my 16 week scan Tuesday which seems like forever I only believe they're ok when they're wriggling around on the screen.

My nerves are on tenterhooks at the moment. Can't stop wondering if everything I do will break the magical spell I feel I'm currently in, wishing everyone the very best xx

Hi, I posted on here quite early on in my pregnancy. I'm now nearly 28wks (dates moved forward a bit but haven't changed my ticker) and expecting 3 girls like some others of you! We will be getting a date for c section on Friday which we think will be the beginning of October, eek! Hope everyone is doing well! X

So many girls lately! I have a feeling my twins are girls too. We'll see if we can tell at my 16 week scan in Monday. :thumbup:

LOL Definitely a ton of girls lately!

WTB - I'm glad to hear things are going well for you. I'll assume you're still on bed rest since you've been having contractions. :nope: I'm really, really hoping to be able to avoid bed rest for a while yet. At least a few more weeks! I'll go crazy if I'm on strict bed rest! LOL It's already driving me crazy that I'm not allowed to vacuum the house! :wacko:

Yes mam. I'm still on hospital bedrest and I don't see that changing until delivery or 32 weeks (I'd probably go into labor then anyways whether released or not so they may give me a day or two at home).

It isn't too bad as long as you don't obsess about what you COULD be doing. Just have to learn to make a schedule for yourself with different things to do at specific times and/or days. I posted my bedrest schedule in my journal and though it is dull, it works for me. I alternate puzzle/coloring/reading days with cross stitch/reading days.

****edit**** page 45 of my triplet pregnancy journal has the schedule.

WTB - LOL Well you definitely seem to be doing well with it! I've read a bunch of books about triplet pregnancies and multiple pregnancies, and they all suggest doing the exact thing you're doing when placed on bed rest. :winkwink: I hope all stays well with you and you can keep those babies in there a bit longer yet! :flower:

I had a crazy long appointment on Friday, that I blogged about. I definitely don't feel like re-posting all that info. LOL Feel free to read my blog if you like. But just quickly here, I started my steroid shots today. I had one this morning, and I go in for the second one tomorrow. Then I won't get anymore until 4 weeks, I think the Dr. said. Here's a scan picture too. Unfortunately, the same baby refuses to ever cooperate for pictures. She waaaayy too busy for her own good! LOL

Attachments

• 24 Weeks.jpg
    24 Weeks.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for keeping us posted, ladies! Bedrest is so tough, and I can't even imagine it with trips!!! But you are doing great. :hugs:

hey ladies. I haven't been on here in a while but wanted to check back in. I had hyperemesis until about week 16-17. We were going to our Peri every 2 weeks. We went in for our 20 week appt thinking everything was just fine. The babies looked great and were moving like crazy. They went to check my cervix and thats when I knew something was wrong. They immediately said they would need to do a vaginal. They did the vaginal and I could immediately see that it did not look right. Dr stated that my cervix looked open and he wanted to do a pelvic exam. They went to do the pelvic and immediately stopped. Dr said he could see membranes and didnt want to do anything. They brought me and DH in to a separate room and told us that they were taking me straight over to the hospital for a rescue cerclage. They said we might lose baby girl (whose membranes were the ones bulging) or all of them. They didnt know if they could safely do the cerclage but they would try. They told me surgery would take 45 min but I was in there for over 2 hours. Different dr stated she did every trick she knew and was finally able to get the stitch to hold. They had to put in 2. They did ultrasound and checked all the fluids and they looked fine. I was in hospital for a few days and then they sent me home on strict bed rest. Dr told us just to be thankful for every extra day I was pregnant. I can say it was the most devestating day for both me and DH. We were both so scared. I am on day 17 of bed rest and starting to go a little crazy. I know I am way to early to deliver viable babies so Im just counting down to our first goal of 24 weeks. Have anu of you other ladies been through anything like this? I am so scared! Every little twitch or pain freaks me out. They have me on anticontraction meds which seem to work but I stlll have a few a day and tightening when I switch sides. I really hope this stitch will hold for at least another 6 weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->