• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying after 3 COnsecutive Losses....PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

.....and we have q HEARTBEAT of 110 bpm. I'm 5 weeks 5 days so she says its excellent. Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day!!!! I'm soooo happy. My prog levels came back and are low average so I asked them to increase my prog and they did to 400 mg. They also discovered a small ovarian cyst that they're going to monitor but she said they're common and not to worry. She also said this could be the cause of cramping and slight pain on right side. Sooo all is good. So happy!!!!!!

.....and we have q HEARTBEAT of 110 bpm. I'm 5 weeks 5 days so she says its excellent. Baby measuring 6 weeks 1 day!!!! I'm soooo happy. My prog levels came back and are low average so I asked them to increase my prog and they did to 400 mg. They also discovered a small ovarian cyst that they're going to monitor but she said they're common and not to worry. She also said this could be the cause of cramping and slight pain on right side. Sooo all is good. So happy!!!!!!

YEY!!!!! That's brilliant news!!!:happydance: I am so happy for you!!!
Do they think the low average can cause any problems to you? Or is it not a great concren???
When my mum was 7 weeks pregnant with my brother she had excruciating pains on her said and had to be taken to hospital. They thought she was eith miscarrying or apandecitis (sorry for spelling) or something. Before they could scan her the pain had stopped and they thought the cyst must have exploded or something. She and my baby brother were fine, no problems at all and so hopefully you won't get the pain but you should not get any problems either fingers crossed :winkwink:

It's my first day back at work today as a lunchtime assistant to children with special needs. I am not looking forward to it. Although it's only and hour and a half I know it's going to knock it out of me, I don't know how I am going to manage the food smells and I need to be very careful of the more unpredictable children. Oh god what fun!!!

My children start their first day back at school today too and so from now on it's all go!!:wacko:

Great, great news once again :hugs:- did you manage to get a pick this time?? What does 6 weeks look like?? lol

Courtney - is everything alright? Haven't heard from you in a few days. Hope you are ok??:hugs:

Hey!!! So sorry I forgot to reply lol. My boys are in school so I've been going crazy. That must be horrible working in a cafeteria with all the smells. I remember when I was teaching with my youngest and would dread going into the cafeteria as the smell was overwhelming!! How have u been feeling??? Hope all is well with you!! Today I go for my ob write up with a nurse. I made.the 6 week mark!!! Feeling super sick in the afternoon....no ms just afternoon sickness lol. Thanks for checking up on me :)

Blimey! Thank god for that - you had me worried there for a minute! LOL

I know, the whole returning to school thing has exhausted me too. I got really worried over the last few days as my MS symptoms calmed right down from something horrendous the week before(which also worked well seems it was return to work week lol) but I was concerned something was seriously wrong:nope: I was also get strong cramping on and off when I got up from a sitting position. I called the hospital this morning and they said I could have a scan next Friday (when i'm almost 10 weeks) to check everything but the fact I had not bled, try not to worry they said - well how can you not worry init!!!! So I had to put up and shut up.
Anyway, earlier in the week we had ordered a doppler off of Amazon to give us a bit of reassurance before any of this symptom fiasco had started. Thankfully it arrived earlier than we expected - today! and I managed to find the little steam train heart beat of splodge!! YEY!!!:happydance: So I am now all happy and settled again. I think i'll cancel the appointment for Friday so i'm not wasting an appointment that someone else might need more than me. I am just really relieved Splodge is just holding on in there tight :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Have a good weekend and enjoy the rest without school. So, 6 weeks for you, 9 weeks for me upcoming yey! and all is fine :flower:

I'm so sorry that I worried you!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure the cramping is okay...your baby is growing and uterus is stretching. My cramping has stopped a little. I get it here and there. I remember you said the same thing happened to you in week 6, so I feel okay with it :). I usually get teh cramps if I am standing a lot or thirsty. Make sure to drink tons of water when the cramps happen it helps with mine!

That sucks about the nausea especially at work!!! So happy you got a doppler, you were able to pick up the heartbeat so early!! Wow that's awesome!!!

I went to doc today for my ob writeup. I asked if 110 bpm was a good number at end of 5th beginning of 6th week. The nurse said it's on the low side???!!! However, everywhere I have been reading that 90-110 bpm is normal for end of 5th beg of 6th week. So I figured I was on the higher side. I told her that the heart just started beating somewhere between the 5 days in between the two scans. Therefore shouldn't it be okay? She didn't have an answer for me but just said its a viable pregnancy. Ughhhhh what do you think???? I mean everywhere it says 90-110 with the average being at 107 bpm from end of 5th to beg of 6th. Now I have to go back for ANOTHER scan in two weeks. I'm scared that too many scans isn't good? Am I being crazy????
I've gotten this far, I am soooo afraid of another loss :/

I'm so sorry that I worried you!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure the cramping is okay...your baby is growing and uterus is stretching. My cramping has stopped a little. I get it here and there. I remember you said the same thing happened to you in week 6, so I feel okay with it :). I usually get teh cramps if I am standing a lot or thirsty. Make sure to drink tons of water when the cramps happen it helps with mine!

That sucks about the nausea especially at work!!! So happy you got a doppler, you were able to pick up the heartbeat so early!! Wow that's awesome!!!

I went to doc today for my ob writeup. I asked if 110 bpm was a good number at end of 5th beginning of 6th week. The nurse said it's on the low side???!!! However, everywhere I have been reading that 90-110 bpm is normal for end of 5th beg of 6th week. So I figured I was on the higher side. I told her that the heart just started beating somewhere between the 5 days in between the two scans. Therefore shouldn't it be okay? She didn't have an answer for me but just said its a viable pregnancy. Ughhhhh what do you think???? I mean everywhere it says 90-110 with the average being at 107 bpm from end of 5th to beg of 6th. Now I have to go back for ANOTHER scan in two weeks. I'm scared that too many scans isn't good? Am I being crazy????
I've gotten this far, I am soooo afraid of another loss :/

I think you need to keep thinking the way you were, it only just started and so maybe needs time to build up?? I have no idea what it should be between certain weeks and know that when I had my scan they didn't say anything about the heart speed they were just pleased to see one to start with as it's early days. I know it's easy for me to say but harder to do, but try to stay positive and start the countdown to the scan. Theres also the case that they vary speeds even when they are 12 weeks etc and so I would try not to think too mych on it. I think it's a case of - no blood and you've seen a heartbeat it's all good. OMG I think we'd both go mental if we wern't constantly propping each other up! LOL. Try to chill, I know 2 weeks feels like for ever but in two weeks you'll also see a nice little pic:winkwink:
I believe scans are ok, no problem, I think they need to space them out so there there is some sort of difference in what they are seeing from one scan to the next. I'm sure i've read they are completely fine XXXX CHILL (if you can!) LOL XXX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks so much, I don't know what I would do without you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I posted a thread about this and everyone said my bpm is normal and some had lower ones or couldn't see anything at all. These doctors are such @#%$. Considering I have had losses why the hell would they even say that to me!?!? I think i am ok though...especially since my afternoon sickness and aversions to most food is still nice and strong lol.

Hope you are having a great weekend. Its stormy here so I am staying in with kids and hubby watching movies :)

Yeah i'm really glad you are there to ask too :hugs: I think it's also great to be able to ask loads of others on here it really helps usually much more than an ice cold professional does! LOL

I'm glad you are not feeling great but in the nicest possible way of course!:winkwink: So are you 6 weeks now?? Today i've reached 9 weeks and the good old doppler (which I now have an obsession with! lol) finds little splodges heartbeat chigging away like a little steam train daily :happydance: I think the doppler has now taken the place of the pee sticks!!:blush: Never mind - whatever gets us though eh!!:winkwink:

I hope your stormy weather has settled. We've had a warm sunny weekend which doesn't happen a lot here and it looks set to be the usual unsettled for the week and so it's a case of soak it up while you can! XX

LOL glad you find solace with the doppler :). I have been feelign very crappy lately!!! Ugh went from afternoon sickness to sick throughout the day!!! I am 7 weeks today!!!! I booked my 11 week scan yesterday, looking forward to that! How have you been?? I got my progesterone and thyroid levels back. Progesterone went from 15.9-44.5!!!!! YAY!!!! Part of my thyroid went back to normal, getting the other part done on Friday :).

LOL glad you find solace with the doppler :). I have been feelign very crappy lately!!! Ugh went from afternoon sickness to sick throughout the day!!! I am 7 weeks today!!!! I booked my 11 week scan yesterday, looking forward to that! How have you been?? I got my progesterone and thyroid levels back. Progesterone went from 15.9-44.5!!!!! YAY!!!! Part of my thyroid went back to normal, getting the other part done on Friday :).

Wow! That's brilliant!! Im so glad we are doing well together. Do you still have a scan booked for 24th too (i think that's what u said before but might be wrong?) Im feeling pretty ok, the sickness has calmed right down but am extremely tired and am still picky with my foods. I can only drink water or milkshake too whereas i was always a massive tea and coffee drinker before.

I get to visit the midwife on Friday to be ' booked in' hopefully then she'll get her butt in gear and book up my 12week scan Yey! :)

My belly has started popping out a bit already and my lower abdomen feels tender like there's a mass in it - and I suppose there is! Lol xxx

Thanks!!!! Yes me too!! Yes I do have one booked for then. They said since i have a history of miscarriages they will do another scan. Then I have one the 2nd week of October :). My belly popped out too!! I was talking to my husband today making fun of myself bc I think everyone thinks I am massively fat bc my belly pops out of my pants lol. OMG my belly feels super tender as well!!!! Like its bruised :/. I guess these are all good signs. Ugh I felt so sick all day again...I try to eat small meals throughout the day. I think ms is supposed to calm down between 9-12 weeks ;-)

Thanks!!!! Yes me too!! Yes I do have one booked for then. They said since i have a history of miscarriages they will do another scan. Then I have one the 2nd week of October :). My belly popped out too!! I was talking to my husband today making fun of myself bc I think everyone thinks I am massively fat bc my belly pops out of my pants lol. OMG my belly feels super tender as well!!!! Like its bruised :/. I guess these are all good signs. Ugh I felt so sick all day again...I try to eat small meals throughout the day. I think ms is supposed to calm down between 9-12 weeks ;-)

One of the nurses at the hospital told me it builds up, up to 10 weeks and then down afterwards, but from looking on here it seems everyone is different. My first son I was awful until about 14 weeks, my second 12 weeks but this is an all time record of 8/9weeks!! Mind you I'm still not 100% but it's nice not to have to real horrid bouts of nausea.
I am now down to my last fitting bra :blush:, all the rest my boobs are popping out or are uncomfortable and so think i'm gonna have to be off to get measured soon. :wacko: i've also noticed that they seem to be leaving little marks in my bra - OMG the milk can't be working up yet - give me a break!! LOL. I know with my last pregnancies at 4 months I was leaking!!:blush: and also my belly button has changed!!! I can't believe all this is on it's way so quickly, it's amazing and mad at the same time but hey I'm just happy and relieved all is good :happydance:
We're on the countdown of telling people now. Have you told many people yet???

Oh my I hope there isn't a build up bc I feel like absolute crap!!!! I have to eat frequently or I get sick. I eat smaller meals throughout the day. I have the issue with leaking early too, lol. I have a small amount of white on my boobs when I take my bra off (lol tmi). My bras are killing me too!!! I have told a lot of people, I figured after seeing the heartbeat things will probably be ok(although I worry every single day and can't help but google stuff like missed miscarriages...which of course freaks me out). IDK I get freaked out bc I am on progesterone and I know they can delay a miscarriage. IDK WHY I keep thinking this way. I mean I saw a heartbeat, have high HCG levels etc. I am being crazy. Then I read stories about women who have went into labor at 18 weeks etc and that doesn't help at all!!! My stomach has popped out too. I need to stop reading!!!!! Do you find yourself doing that??? I need to get a doppler, it will probably relax my nerves ;-). Have you told many people?

LOL Yep you are definately sounding like a crazy woman!!LOL Although I think all us recurrant miscarriers are the same.!!

I stopped reading about problems and miscarriages, it was freaking me out and I knew it wasn't doing me any good. Although I worry about little ailments and if it's all going to be ok, generally I'm trying to stick with the thought of if it's meant to be it will be and everything is looing excellent. I believe I had a few hiccups and i've carried fine with 2 others and so why should this be any different. It helps but not 100% :winkwink:

I've still only told a main few - my mum, my sister, 2 work colleagues and the manager as they need to be aware to help me not lift and things, oh yes and 4 of my closer friends. My husband wants us to wait until the 12 week scan and I kind of feel i don't need anyone else to know at the moment. Once weve had the scan we are then gonna tell the children, that'll be the biggy!!!

I too need to eat regularly to stop the nausea although it's nothing like it was thank god! I just worry i'm gonna turn into a right fatty!! LOL

I definately recommend a doppler but I am aware I was extremely lucky to find a heartbeat so early on and it's a lot easier with a full bladder. If you have a bit of a tummy on you already as you say (sorry don't mean to be rude) but you may have trouble finding the heartbeat early on and panic more, but I must admit I am now additcted and listen every day :blush: I just can't help myself but I just think - hey - it keeps me calm and happy :thumbup: We also only bought a cheap version but I believe the dearer ones the midwives use are much more powerful.

I still worry every time i've been for a wee in case I see blood and am always relieved when I don't. I think it's just something us miscarriers have to learn to live with and all these ladies that have never had the truly crappy luck of having one will never understand our anxiety. It's what has made us what we are but I know I will be SO MUCH more appreciative when I finally hold this baby in my arms!!!:happydance:

Just working on the 2 week countdown from sunday to 12 weeks and then a day at a time of looking after myself.

Hope you have a less crappy feeling tomorrow:hugs:. Got my first midwife appointment tomorrow, will let you know how it goes :winkwink: XX

LOL okay, okay I am crazy!!!!! I am going to do the same a STOP looking on the internet for grim things lmao.

Yeah my tummy has popped out...I hate this in between phase when you simply look like a chubster. We have a couple of family functions coming up soon and my hubby is like we better tell people! I agree bc I don't want them thinking I am getting fat (yes very vane, lol). Hmm with this little belly not sure if the doppler will work this early so maybe I will wait before I freak myself out more!!!!!

I told my boys bc they overheard my mom talking about it and kinda found out that way lol.

I think I am changing doctors offices bc I don't feel totally comfortable with the office I am with currently, I have yet to actually see a doctor just have had scans and saw a midwife and that irritates me. Do they do 12 week scans where you live? They do them here, so I have one on the 24th and again on october 16th:).

Not feeling as crappy as yesterday but def not feeling good. Most food doesn't appeal to me...mostly salad agrees with me (so I guess this is a good thing lol). I have to always have food in my tummy as well to ward off the nausea :p.

Let me know how midwife appt goes!!!!!!

Hi Courtney, Sorry been away for a bit been a busy few days!!!

Well the nausea has returned :wacko: not so good!!! but the midwife appointment went well, she took what felt like all my blood off for testing for rubella, HB, etc.... and so have to wait to make sure they all come back fine.
I have finally got my pregnancy notes :happydance: and so now i feel like a fully fledged pregnant woman!!! LOL

Today is 10 weeks and it feels like a real milestone. I am so happy!:happydance:

My nose is still keener than a labrador's and is picking up every smell and any smell that may make me urge which is not so good but just riding the rollercoaster and trying to enjoy every minute!!! LOL

How have you been the last few days???:hugs:

Hey! Ugh things aren't too good here. Today is my birthday and I get out to my car this morning and have a flat. Then I get an email from my endo and I have hashimoto's disease (an autoimmune disease where your body attacks your thyroid). YAY, Happy Birthday to me! :/. Good news is my thyroid levels are lower but still higher then they like during pregnancy so they are adjusting my meds again.

Wow! 10 weeks?? That's awesome, so happy all is going well with you!!! :) I have a sono on Wednesday and am totally worried. I am now 8 weeks, so far so good, hopefully the sono will reveal the same!!!!

Happy Birthday Courtney.....
I have been reading your thread for about an hour or so......I just had my second miscarriage - both times my progesterone level was 9-10. My doctor wants to do testing to see if I have a clotting disorder or folic acid deficiency. I am so encouraged by your story, along with your friend who posts here....
I have stayed away from B&B because it hurts so bad but reading your story has given me some enouragement....I am going to speak to my doctor about progesterone supplements and taking baby aspirin to see if that will help me - I have no problem getting pregnant but I can't make it past 6 weeks. I am 41 so I am thinking my age may have something to do with it but I just saw a 46 yr old beautiful pregnant woman on the Ricki Lake show today.....
Hope your day turned out better and I will be stalking your thread to check on your progress.
I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!
Gina

Happy Birthday Courtney.....
I have been reading your thread for about an hour or so......I just had my second miscarriage - both times my progesterone level was 9-10. My doctor wants to do testing to see if I have a clotting disorder or folic acid deficiency. I am so encouraged by your story, along with your friend who posts here....

I have stayed away from B&B because it hurts so bad but reading your story has given me some enouragement....I am going to speak to my doctor about progesterone supplements and taking baby aspirin to see if that will help me - I have no problem getting pregnant but I can't make it past 6 weeks. I am 41 so I am thinking my age may have something to do with it but I just saw a 46 yr old beautiful pregnant woman on the Ricki Lake show today.....
Hope your day turned out better and I will be stalking your thread to check on your progress.
I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!
Gina

Aww thanks Nola! Yes it's been a long road for the both of us and ironically we bot became pregnant within two weeks of each other and so far it looks promising for the both of us. Have you had your thyroid level checked yet? That's what was causing all of my losses, I never made it past the 4 week mark. You should def ask about progesterone and take it right after ovulation....that's what I did during this pregnancy. I also had them monitor my levels to ensure I didn't need an increase in the dosage (which I did). Make sure to be your own advocate, that's what I did this time. Stick around, we would love to hear when you get your BFP (I am sure it will be soon):hugs:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->