• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying after 3 COnsecutive Losses....PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Thanks so much for your thoughts:). I went to ob today they took an ultrasound and I saw the little sac, lol. No heartbeat yet but he said that's totally normal. I'm measuring 5-6 weeks so right on target! HR said sac is perfectly round which means a healthy pregnancy. I go back Tuesday for another us! I'm not passing these up...lol I still have my Sept 24th one scheduled too:). He said bleeding may have been from the progesterone as it occassionally irriates the cervix and can cause very light spotting. Good news though as of today no spotting at all so maybe it was a freak occurence. Doc seems pretty confident that its a perfectly healthy pregnancy!

Can't wait for ur results tmrw!!! So exciting! I'm so happy everything is looking ok. I'll be thinking of u! Keep me posted on how it goes!!_!_!

Phew!! So relieved all is ok that's great news :happydance:

Here is my little splodge! The right size for how far I am and a lovely little heartbeat and so all good, can't really ask for more at this stage. My DH and I are elated! Walking on air!!:cloud9: N if you kind of squint a bit you might be able to make out little- very little arm and leg buds (but I doubt it! ) LOL XX

Apparently the sac is about 3 cm and our little splodge is measuring 1.3cm - Bless!! So that's why it all feels a bit weird and rock like down there!!

Attachments

• 20120831_104431.jpg
    20120831_104431.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
Omg yay!!!!!!!!!! So, so happy! When I go back Tuesday I'm going to get a pic, they didn't give me one :-(

Has your cramping calmed down now.? No more horrible worrying signs? I hope everything all good. So the scan on Tue - are they thinking they might see more at that one?? Are you 6 weeks Tue? Xxx

Still have some cramping but only if I'm hungry lol. I had one spot of pink after bding (tmi lol) but I'm assuming its bc my cervix is irritated bc of progesterone supp. No I will be 6 weeks either wed or thurs. He said don't worry if u don't see anything bc its early. I was measuring ahead so maybe that's why he thinks we will be able to see something. Oh my lord I hope there's only 1 Lmao!! Now you're scaring me!! How have u been feeling?

I was told by the fertility nurse that although bding can't cause miscarriage it can cause the cervix to bleed which makes us recurrent miscarriagers worry to death and so that in itself can be reason not to do it until a bit later on. My DH and I are very gentle now if it happens at all which is nice to still get it lol but look forward to the serious stuff again one day! Tmi I know but true! Pmsl!
Oh well we'll just have to wait for the scan then ;-)
I've still been feeling sicky as hell with light cramps but it all makes me reassured its all going well. I worry when i feel good these days lol.
8 weeks tomorrow! Omg! Yey!!

Hi everyone! My hubby and I have been TTC for 8 months. Within this time I have had 3 cp (12/11, 6/12, 7/12). I have an appt with my doctor next Friday. However, I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if so did yoou go on to have a successful pregnancy if you got pregnant right after your loss. I started taking a B-Complex Vitamin along with my prenatal pills every morning. I was also thinking of taking a baby asprin...I heard that this can work (a friend of mine was in the same situation and she took baby asprin and was able to go to term with the baby). I've also been reading up on asprin and it seems like it can't hurt to give it a try...my midwife said the same. Sooo....with that being said I'm reaching out for some advice and support. :winkwink:

I am the same - three losses and no idea why. I take pregnacare, B-complex, Omega 3, and have just started on BA too just in case.

I have already had a few tests done and they have all come back normal which is depressing. At least if they showed what the problem was we could go about finding a solution.

My doctor put me on progesterone for the last one but it didn't seem to help since I miscarried a few days short of 6 weeks.

I have been keeping track of my cycles since my first mc in Feb and I have a regular cycle with ovulation on day 16 and a 12 day lp, and my doctor doesnt think thats a problem at all.

At least we know there are no tube or ovulation issues since we can get pregnant (and quite easily too, with 3 in 8 months for both of us).

I would love to hear how you get on. If I get any answers, I will share too. Good luck!

Doh. Didn't realise that this was a massive thread and I'd just read the first page. I guess if I go back I'll see how it has played out since.

Hi!!! Lol its okay! Yeah I've had 4 losses and diagnosed with hypothyroism. All of my losses have been at 4 weeks. I'm close to 6 weeks now and so far so good. I'm on progesterone, baby aspirin and taking a b complex vitamin in conjunction with my prenatals. Im thinking the thyroid prob contributed to the low prog and that's the cause of my losses. This time I went on prog at 8dpo and I think this helped. I'm also on thyroid meds. Have they checked your thyroid? So sorry for your losses, its so tough :-(

Hi! I have just read up on the story since OP. Congratulations! It is fantastic news and amazing how you both got your BFPs within this conversation.

I haven't had my thyroid tested but I have read up about symptoms and dont think I have any of them. When you look back, can you recognise any symptoms?

And CC1975, do you have any idea what caused your losses?

So happy for you both. It gives me a bit of hope to read that others have gone through it and gone on to have a successful pregnancy. We're trying for our first so i dont know if we'll ever get there, but we'll keep at it.

Yeah its pretty amazing that we both got BFP's within 2 weeks of one another :).

As far as symptoms for hypo: very tired all the time, weight gain and inability to loose despite eating well, trouble seeing at night, super cold all the time, the pregnancy losses, inability to cope with stress. I am on meds now and recently had them increased due to the pregnancy. I would def ask to have your thyroid tested!

Thanks! I have another early scan on Tuesday so I am hoping for a heartbeat but I will only be 5 weeks 6 days so the doc said dont worry of we don't as its still too early!

Aww I am so sorry you are going through this. Its really difficult but we are all here to support each other. I am keeping my fingers crossed for your sticky bean soon :)

I was told by the fertility nurse that although bding can't cause miscarriage it can cause the cervix to bleed which makes us recurrent miscarriagers worry to death and so that in itself can be reason not to do it until a bit later on. My DH and I are very gentle now if it happens at all which is nice to still get it lol but look forward to the serious stuff again one day! Tmi I know but true! Pmsl!
Oh well we'll just have to wait for the scan then ;-)
I've still been feeling sicky as hell with light cramps but it all makes me reassured its all going well. I worry when i feel good these days lol.
8 weeks tomorrow! Omg! Yey!!

LMAO yeah I think the mild spotting was the bding. We have done it since and no spotting so maybe my body was just confused bc its been so long :wacko: lol. Tell me about it...my hubby is like are you sure its okay? How should we do it lmao its like an operation as opposed to spontaneous.

Yep light cramps for me as well but not everyday maybe every other. Are yours every day? i think its just the LO getting nice and comfy!!

I haven't had much sickness...maybe once a day I will feel very mild nausea but thats all. I have still been taking HPTs bc I am crazy and getting nice dark lines so that makes me happy lol. My boobs hurt like HELLL...OMG its horrible.

Welcome to 8 weeks!:happydance:

Courtney - Yeah, I know, the boobs! OMG Hurt HOW MUCH!!!!! LOL.
I am still etting kind of cramping, some little stabbing pains here and there, every time I just pray it's all things stretching and stuff.
I was happily working my way through my 25 pack of online cheapie tests too right up until the scan. Now I have settled right down and figure I just have to learn the chill. Hopefully when you get your 8 week scan and see a beautiful little heartbeat you will be able to as well but I know it is sooo hard. :wacko:
My morning / all day sickness beat the all time limit today. I really didn't know what to do with myself! It's hard loving to be ill because it means something positive:wacko:

Ambivilant - Hi:flower: and welcome, yeah Courtney and I have been through the wars and fingers crossed coming out the other side smiling. Luckily we have both already had children which I believe increased our chances of another normal pregnancy even though we have both had our losses.
Luckily I concieved again after my third recurrant MC which was just before my first referral appointment to the FS and so they have not tested me for anything. Fingers crossed they won't ever need to. I live in the UK and so it's the good old NHS. Except they are not always so forthcoming with medical help as in other places. It was explained to me that although I had not been tested, the fact that I had alreday had 2 healthy children probably meant that I had just been plain unlucky. They would start testing immediately if anything went wrong again though but I think here in the UK we do not have as many tests available on the NHS.
I so hope that you get your sticky BFP. MC is definately the worst ever!!! How many weeks were you with your MC's if you dont mind me asking??

The first one was a missed miscarriage and I had to have a d&c at 10 weeks. The second one was super early - probably about 5 weeks and the last one, just last month, was just short of 6 weeks.

It feels a bit hopeless at times, which is why it made me so happy to read this thread.

Ah, the good old NHS.. Can't say I miss it. You don't want to know about the doctors here though, it is all about the cash. I have gone through about 4 doctors in the past 2 weeks and think I have finally found one who is actually taking an interest.

One doctor actually told me to try again and that when (not if) I miscarrry again I should bring the embryo in for testing. Sensitive, isn't he. I suggested he might want to consider working with animals instead of people.
Another one wanted to book me in for IVF. At about £6,000 a pop, I am sure he'd like that.

Re: thyroid, very tired and cold is me all over, but I have never had a weight problem, which i thought was the biggest thyroid issue. Have you heard of anybody having thyroid issues without the weight gain?

I hope you dont mind if I keep stalking you, it is so nice to hear about success stories.

Happy and healthy 9 months too you both!
xx

The first one was a missed miscarriage and I had to have a d&c at 10 weeks. The second one was super early - probably about 5 weeks and the last one, just last month, was just short of 6 weeks.

It feels a bit hopeless at times, which is why it made me so happy to read this thread.

Ah, the good old NHS.. Can't say I miss it. You don't want to know about the doctors here though, it is all about the cash. I have gone through about 4 doctors in the past 2 weeks and think I have finally found one who is actually taking an interest.

One doctor actually told me to try again and that when (not if) I miscarrry again I should bring the embryo in for testing. Sensitive, isn't he. I suggested he might want to consider working with animals instead of people.
Another one wanted to book me in for IVF. At about £6,000 a pop, I am sure he'd like that.

Re: thyroid, very tired and cold is me all over, but I have never had a weight problem, which i thought was the biggest thyroid issue. Have you heard of anybody having thyroid issues without the weight gain?

I hope you dont mind if I keep stalking you, it is so nice to hear about success stories.

Happy and healthy 9 months too you both!
xx

Thanks :thumbup: Yeah, for sure, hang on in there with us. Hopefully you'll have a sucess soon too.:hugs:
OMG It sounds like you really have to know you're docs over there! That would drive me quite crazy!
When you had you MMC and D&C at 10 weeks, how old did they saythe foetus had grown too?? See, the minute I read 10 weeks on yours it just makes me oh so nervous remembering once again that it can drop out at any minute! N i'm trying to stay so positive :shrug: It drives me crazy the fear MC put's into you it's absolutely horrible:cry:
I feel awful at the moment with all day nausea but at the same time so appreciate it becuase it's telling me things should be going well. It's the only things i've got to hold onto until the next scan!! LOL
Did you notice on your PT with your early losses a lighter line than usual at all? Both me and Courtney had this and I never realised it kind of showed the pregnancy was doomed before it even started! I wish I had known I think. Whereas this one for me and for Courtney, we both had really good strong lines which looked a lot more hopeful for our pregancy futures:happydance:

Good luck for tomorrow Courtney. I'll have everything crossed for you. xxxx

Thanks :). I had some minor spotting once yesterday...so strange. Maybe it is the progesterone?!

Thanks :thumbup: Yeah, for sure, hang on in there with us. Hopefully you'll have a sucess soon too.:hugs:
OMG It sounds like you really have to know you're docs over there! That would drive me quite crazy!
When you had you MMC and D&C at 10 weeks, how old did they saythe foetus had grown too?? See, the minute I read 10 weeks on yours it just makes me oh so nervous remembering once again that it can drop out at any minute! N i'm trying to stay so positive :shrug: It drives me crazy the fear MC put's into you it's absolutely horrible:cry:
I feel awful at the moment with all day nausea but at the same time so appreciate it becuase it's telling me things should be going well. It's the only things i've got to hold onto until the next scan!! LOL
Did you notice on your PT with your early losses a lighter line than usual at all? Both me and Courtney had this and I never realised it kind of showed the pregnancy was doomed before it even started! I wish I had known I think. Whereas this one for me and for Courtney, we both had really good strong lines which looked a lot more hopeful for our pregancy futures:happydance:

Please don't let my 10 weeks scare you. It was a blighted ovum, so the sac was developing as normal giving me all the regular pregnancy symptoms, but there was nothing in it. Devastating. At that time I had very strong BFPs, but with the last two they were quite faint. But it was also quite early. Then after I did a digital I stopped worrying which seems silly now.

One of my closest friends is in her second trimester and she has been sick like a dog. Her doctor said it means everything is fine, so I think you are right about it being a good sign.

Thanks :). I had some minor spotting once yesterday...so strange. Maybe it is the progesterone?!

Fingers crossed its just the progesterone or just the fact that bleeding in early pregnancy is common apparently. It's horrible seeing it and i hope everything looks perfect and it doesn't show its ugly head again!! ;-) xxx

Please don't let my 10 weeks scare you. It was a blighted ovum, so the sac was developing as normal giving me all the regular pregnancy symptoms, but there was nothing in it. Devastating. At that time I had very strong BFPs, but with the last two they were quite faint. But it was also quite early. Then after I did a digital I stopped worrying which seems silly now.

One of my closest friends is in her second trimester and she has been sick like a dog. Her doctor said it means everything is fine, so I think you are right about it being a good sign.

Yes it certainly does turn us recurrant miscarriers into HPT testing nutters !! It's just hard to stop once you get one cause you want to make sure it doesn't leave again :-( . It must have been awful at your scan. I know when I had my 7/8 week one it was like we were frightened to breath until she said she saw something positive. Youre kind of afraid to presume it's all ok and Lord only knows how I would have coped if they told us there was nothing there. It's just such a horrible experience to go through. I really feel for you. XX
The last two days have been a bit better sicky wise. It seems like every few days i get a real bad one and the ones in between are not great but a lot more manageable. thank god lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->