Trying after miscarriage...Cycle #5. 5 Weeks, digital 3+ page 27 :)

Great lines!!!

People thought I might have had twins with my lines which look almost the same as yours. My test line was darker than the control at 17dpo. Just one little one!

Thank you :) I did another digital today but still shows as 2-3 ( to be expected as only got 2-3 2 days ago! Xxx

It's safe to say opks do pick up pregnancy look how dark this is!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 26
18 DPO.. My last FRER.

I have a handful of pink handle cheap tests and the IC ones too (plus one digital which I'll use Monday to hopefully get my 3plus) but this is my last FRER...

I think the test line is JUST about darker than the control... Photo at 5-10 minutes like all my tests have been...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 24
She said it isn't normal practice here after just one Miscarrige if I have any issues then contact her else she just booked midwife for 8th July :(

This is the same in my area, even after 3 consecutive miscarriages I had to beg and beg for an early scan was finally scanned at 9+6! I also couldnt afford the £95 for a private scan and again groupons cheapest for my area was £76

Your lines look amazing :flower:

19dpo

I brought more frer ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 17
Soon your not gonna have any control line left :haha:

If it makes you feel less crazy I bought more FRER yesterday too :dohh:

I just need something to make me feel pregnant .... I hoped to get my 3plus but it was still 2-3 for panicked and brought these but this line makes me feel better.

I will try not test tomorrow but maybe again on Sunday ha ha and will be doing my digital Monday exactly 1 weeks after I got my 2-3

I can't believe you haven't gotten 3+ with those crazy lines!

I so want 3plus so bad ... Will wait until Monday now

6 days after getting 2-3 and I'm still getting 2-3.... Scared :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 19
Your frer is nothing to be scared about thats amazing . If i were you i would stop worrying youve got a strong bean there

:hugs: glong. As previous poster said I don't think there is anything to be scared of. Your lines are absolutely perfect. I know I read somewhere where ladies said they were nearly 6 weeks before they got the 3+. I know it's hard but try not to fret :hugs: :hugs:

I just want this so bad :( I think I'm going to call doctors again next week once I'm 6 weeks and try get a scan I can't wait any longer xxx

I've never seen 3+ on those things even with hcg levels over 5000. So I wouldn't worry. If you have another try with a little less concentrated urine. I think the lines get too dark or something and freaks them out. So many women see 2-3 when should say 3+ and makes them worry. Don't let this stupid number make you think something is off. Your frer is amazing.

Also if you do the math- at 200 if you double every 48 hours after 6 days you would be at 200-->400-->800-->1600 and most people don't trigger 3+ until 2500. And 2-3 can be triggered as little as 153. I think you're good!!
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cdrh_docs/reviews/K112870.pdf That's the digital official testing info.

Wow mo baby that's the best data I ever read on here makes you think lots of unnecessary worry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->