Trying after miscarriage...Cycle #5. 5 Weeks, digital 3+ page 27 :)

15 DPO... 4 days after I got my 1-2 and 1 day after AF is due.....:happydance: I'm feeling so good about this one!!!! Stick baby!!!

Now to get 3+...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 9
Wowsas that's phenomenal!!! So happy for you. It took ages for my lines to get darker and for digi to progress.so happy for you x

Only took 3 1/2 days to go from 1-2 to 2-3 ( tested Thursday pm and got 1-2 and now Monday am and got 2-3)

Awesome glong! I have a good feeling this is your sticky bean 😄

Midwife booked for Friday 8th July. 10AM. I'll be 7 weeks 5 days :)

Thats just amazing and those frer lines super, remind me of my lines when it was twins!!! I dont think my frer line was anywhere near that dark this pregnancy. You must be over the moon, so happy for you xx

Thank you so much. They are pretty dark, certainly miles better than last month and the fact my digital has changed within 3 days makes me feel happy!

Now to get my 3 plus week and I'll stop testing :)

15 DPO... 4 days after I got my 1-2 and 1 day after AF is due.....:happydance: I'm feeling so good about this one!!!! Stick baby!!!

Now to get 3+...
Pretty sure this is going to be twins! Congrats and all the best for a sticky bean/beans

I wish I could stop testing but I can't I need to keep seeing that beautiful line....

Thoughts on which one is today AM and today PM or no difference???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 22
I wish I could stop testing but I can't I need to keep seeing that beautiful line....

Thoughts on which one is today AM and today PM or no difference???

Left looks as dark as the control to me so I assume that's PM

Congratulations I'm so happy you have your rainbow bean after last month. Now step away from the tests!!!!!! You have beautiful very strong lines, please try not to worry and look forward to the dreaded ms in the next couple of weeks.

I'm taking baby aspirin this time round as my doctor mentioned it when I lost oli and when I had my mmc at 12 weeks, so far symptoms are on over drive since 5 weeks and heard the little bean on my Doppler last week. Plus I have my 12 week scan next week, just praying there is only 1 in there :)

Try to relax what will be, will be :)

My IC today. 16dpo! Never seen these so clear!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 9
Today's frer at 5 mins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts