Trying after miscarriage...Cycle #5. 5 Weeks, digital 3+ page 27 :)

Looks like you have your bases covered anyway so best of luck to you this cycle! I also see a hint of something on your 8dpo test, fx it turns into something :)

9 dpo

Negative :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 50
Mine didn't show a thing until my other tests were pretty dark so don't give up hope. I don't even think I implanted until 9dpo!
I had awful cramps on that day and then the next day I started getting super faint lines.
Good luck xxx

I agree with PP, 9dpo is early. I didn't get a squinter with LO until 10dpo (evening test) & a better line until 11dpo. It wasn't blaring positive until 14dpo, Good Luck!!!

Is it just me or does anyone else see the start of a line on that test?!

10dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 71
I see something! Can you see it irl? Was it there within the limit?

I *think* I can see something. Was there within time limit but unsure if colour or what.

Will test after work about 4 ish with another Ic

I SEE A SHADOW!!!!! oh I so so so hope this is your sticky bean!! Il be stalking your next test. Are you going to test with a better test or an ic? X

Will use an IC later and maybe a FRER tomorrow morning. I literally spent hundreds last month so I can't afford to keep doing that xx

No I totally understand I spent so much this time too. I must of spent over a hundred pound on pregnancy tests. To be fair though if I'd of been in your shoes I'd of spent hundreds too. Good luck I have a good feeling Hun!! X

No I totally unders
tand I spent so much this time too. I must of spent over a hundred pound on pregnancy tests. To be fair though if I'd of been in your shoes I'd of spent hundreds too. Good luck I have a good feeling Hun!! X

Thank you. Until I see a def line on an Ic I will prob stay away from frer

I have 4 which when I use I want to make sure it's because I'm sure I'll get a line. I will then test every 2 days and once they gone that's it.
I will also buy 2 digitals and that's it too

Fingers and toes crossed glong! I think I can see a shadow too! I hope it's the start of something for you!!

Well that is defo sensible. I've got my fingers crossed for a darker line later. Xxx

Im so pleased you can all see something. I'm still undecided if I can or not.

Roll on another test and hopefully a better line xxx

I couldnt help myself...

Popped to a local shop and got these cheap tests. I found last month they work early and are only £1.50 for 2 tests.

Done this on only a
1 hour hold no drink....

I don't want to get to excited after last month but I can Deffo see something, it was there within the time too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 73

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back