Trying after miscarriage...Cycle #5. 5 Weeks, digital 3+ page 27 :)

What do you think...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 64
20 mins later now it's dried

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 65
I totally see that!! Omg I really hope this is your rainbow glong!! Eeekk so excited for you...

I totally see that!! Omg I really hope this is your rainbow glong!! Eeekk so excited for you...

Can you really????

I did one of these a couple of days ago, no matter how hard I looked and took it out of the case there was no line... So it's Deffo not left over from miscarriage plus I wouldn't of ovulated this month ( and I got positive opk bang on time) plus my hcg was down to 3 when they last tested it nearly 4 weeks ago...

Why else would I get a pink line???

Deffo will use a frer in morning now....

Totally freaking out right now. I couldn't of asked for it to happen so quick. Just hope doctors aren't mad at me, plus I'm going to push for an early scan else to get to 12 weeks I'll go mad.

Can you really????

I did one of these a couple of days ago, no matter how hard I looked and took it out of the case there was no line... So it's Deffo not left over from miscarriage plus I wouldn't of ovulated this month ( and I got positive opk bang on time) plus my hcg was down to 3 when they last tested it nearly 4 weeks ago...

Why else would I get a pink line???

Deffo will use a frer in morning now....

Yes I can for sure see it. Faint but I see it! I can't wait to see the frer in the morning! Really really hoping this will be your month and hoping for a sticky bean for you!

I see that. And definitely see it clear as day in the second pic!!! FX!!

I see that. And definitely see it clear as day in the second pic!!! FX!!

That one was after 20 minutes so I no not to take it as a true result but the line was definitely there within 5 although faint.

Your pregnant!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm sooooooo happy for you!!!!! X

Your pregnant!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm sooooooo happy for you!!!!! X

Oh my god! Those beautiful words :cloud9:

Will frer it in morning then buy some digitals tomorrow pm to try xx

Beautiful words indeed. A beautiful rainbow on the way. Can't wait to see your next tests x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->