Trying for 2014 Rainbows List (All is Welcome)

I am still just waiting on my first Af post m/c. I expect it within the week...I hope. This waiting thing is boring. I wish I had something more exciting TTC to talk about.
I hope it don't take to much longer, so you can start trying again.

I'm in the TWW :) Af due around the 8th
welcome and good luck I got my FX.

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind if I join you. I'm only on CD6 and am on clomid for the first time, hoping to get a BFP in May and for it to finally stick. Good luck to everyone!
Welcome and good luck hope everything works out the was you plan it. FX

Had a scan today as I'm still getting sporadic bleeding 6 weeks on. She said it looks like there's something left in there - she mentioned clots or possibly placenta. Fuckin woo-hoo! Just what I wanted to hear :( My hcg is also sitting at 12 as of yesterday - A measily drop from 35 on the 15th of April. So completely over this nightmare being dragged out. Have a 6 week checkup on Wednesday so I'll find out the plan of action for the retained bits. Really hoping to avoid a second D and C, but want to get it out ASAP so my body can get back on track :/ ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

Had a scan today as I'm still getting sporadic bleeding 6 weeks on. She said it looks like there's something left in there - she mentioned clots or possibly placenta. Fuckin woo-hoo! Just what I wanted to hear :( My hcg is also sitting at 12 as of yesterday - A measily drop from 35 on the 15th of April. So completely over this nightmare being dragged out. Have a 6 week checkup on Wednesday so I'll find out the plan of action for the retained bits. Really hoping to avoid a second D and C, but want to get it out ASAP so my body can get back on track :/ ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

I sure hope you find out something at your next appointment.

Hi ladies, I hope you don't mind if I join you. I'm only on CD6 and am on clomid for the first time, hoping to get a BFP in May and for it to finally stick. Good luck to everyone!
Welcome and good luck hope everything works out the was you plan it. FX[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Me too, though nothing has worked out the way I have planned it at all, with three losses last year. I just had a polyp removed from my uterus/D&C 2 weeks ago so my Dr. said I have a nice clean uterus for implantation. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Welcome and good luck hope everything works out the was you plan it. FX

Thanks! Me too, though nothing has worked out the way I have planned it at all, with three losses last year. I just had a polyp removed from my uterus/D&C 2 weeks ago so my Dr. said I have a nice clean uterus for implantation. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.[/QUOTE]

Your in my prayers.

Tried a HPT last night and it was negative. Today an OPK test- negative as well. This is good news, seeing the D&C was 15 days ago.
I think I'll start POAS in a few more days, hoping for a nice dark line. meanwhile we'll be DTD every other day.
My boobs are SO sore. Ugh. I rarely had EWCM before, but I'll be checking that as well.

I would be lying if I didn't say I have high hopes and will be absolutely crushed if I get a BFN the end of this cycle. But I've been through worse I guess.

Tried a HPT last night and it was negative. Today an OPK test- negative as well. This is good news, seeing the D&C was 15 days ago.
I think I'll start POAS in a few more days, hoping for a nice dark line. meanwhile we'll be DTD every other day.
My boobs are SO sore. Ugh. I rarely had EWCM before, but I'll be checking that as well.

I would be lying if I didn't say I have high hopes and will be absolutely crushed if I get a BFN the end of this cycle. But I've been through worse I guess.

Praying

So the spotting I had was implantation bleeding!!!! I got my :bfp:!!! <3

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/IMG_4133copy.jpg

OMG, Congrats. Now time for you to go to the Dr to check you levels. and don't forget to go to the Pregnancy after loss The link is in the OP.

OMG, Congrats. Now time for you to go to the Dr to check you levels. and don't forget to go to the Pregnancy after loss The link is in the OP.

<3 thank you! I got my first appointment set up and I'm getting my progesterone supps today <3 :)

Markswife10 - congratulations!!!! Hoping this is a h&h 9 months for you x x

<3 thank you! I got my first appointment set up and I'm getting my progesterone supps today <3 :)
Lots of sticky vibs, I'll be praying for you.

Congratulations Markswife!!! Praying all goes well for you!!!

COngratulations markswife!!! That is the best news I have heard today!! :happydance:

Oh big congratulations lets hope that baby dust is catching : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->