Trying for a March BFP

I'm CD 12 and waiting for EWCM too! Feel like it should be here already, haha.

I took an OPK this morning and instead of being the stark white negative it was on CD 8, I have a little line, so will keep going and hope that it gets darker in the next few days!!!

CD 9 here, nervously trying after 4 week MC in January.

Woooo for the OPK line TB!

Welcome Jessie, so sorry for your loss. I hope this cycle is your take home baby. :hugs:

I'm jealous Tuesday, I don't ov until cd21 ish, ages!! Enjoy dtd, best bit of the cycle!

Sorry for your loss Jessie, good luck x

Argh! Are you temping Kate? Or just checking CM/CP?

I use the Clearblue Fertility monitor & also check CM... Just hope that eggy makes an appearance soon as I'm getting extremely impatience now!!! What about you hun? x

Hi i'd like to join plz, first cycle trying after mc in Nov. already hav a 7 yr old DS. Af due on 1st or 2nd of March but will b testing from 8dpo lol i'm too impatient! Cd16 here & waiting for +opk whch going by previous cycles should be cd17. Quick question i never used to check ewcm & nw a little more educated on this whole ttc but wanted to knw hw many days before u get ur +opk do u notice ewcm? Will be keeping an eye on that altho don't check cervix etc i usually just check whats on toilet paper or in underwear (tmi) anyway doing smep & preseed as has helped me previously & i hope it happens this cycle altho i'l b ok if not as only first cycle but after so much bedding this cycle don't knw if i can do this again next cycle lol we're usually happy with once a week! Lol good luck ladies x

Kate, I'm checking CM/CP, that's all.

Mom2sam, welcome! It's not clear from my Fertility Friend emails, it just says "This "egg white" fluid is usually observed in the most fertile days just before ovulation, drying up quickly after ovulation." so it sounds like a couple of days at least?

Kate, I'm checking CM/CP, that's all.

Mom2sam, welcome! It's not clear from my Fertility Friend emails, it just says "This "egg white" fluid is usually observed in the most fertile days just before ovulation, drying up quickly after ovulation." so it sounds like a couple of days at least?

Thanks well i don't knw wat my bodys doing ths month i'm confused still pretty dry & still faint lines on opk usually ovulate on cd17 & get darker lines a day or 2 before but still faint & on cd16 today. Did test about 11am but going to test again later with 2mu, have heard pregnacare delaying ovulation for others hoping thats not the case. Arrgh hate waiting for ovulation i find myself getting obsessed & its only first cycle! Just want to knw i might ovulate this cycle! Gt pregnant 3 months ago so must b ovulating but need these opks t get darker x

Nice to meet all those who just joined this thread :flower:

TB - Has the line gotten darker??

Melly - Are signs of O starting for you yet? I hope you and DH got lots of lovin' in on your recent holiday :D

It seems like quite a few people are due to O very soon! Wishing everyone lots of luck and baby dust!!

I am officially in the TWW now, I guess :happydance: My OPKs arrived today...lol, just a little too late to put them to use this cycle! But my temp dipped yesterday and then shot up today, and I had O pain, so I'm fairly certain it happened yesterday...I'll wait to see if I get 2 more higher temps on FF to confirm it though.

I am bloated and have these weird little twinges in my right side (and TMI...my pee smelled WEIRD today :haha:) Since I'm only 1dpo, I'm sure the twinges are just residual O pain or something, but I think I'm going to end up torturing myself with symptom spotting every time I go through a TWW, even though I told myself I would just try to relax about it and wait it out!

Hey ladies Can I join y'all. I am on cd 3 after having af appear af late. I'm taking Geritol this cycle, took it for one month and got pregnant with my son so hopefully it works out this time too

Welcome Jackie!! What's Geritol??

Panda, yay for obvious ovulation signs! Hopefully you dot need the OPKs ;)

Stupid question, But is the clear strechy cm or ewcm ovulation?

Hey Jessie,
ewcm is the fertile cm, but it should be clear(ish at least) and should be able to stretch a bit if you try to pull it between your fingers. The next most fertile cm is the watery kind. If you have sticky, thick, or creamy, it's not fertile.

Thanks, Melly! I'm totally hoping I don't need the opks :) but I've kind of mentally prepared myself for another month of trying, if that's the case (we'll see though...when AF shows and I'm drowning my sorrows in a tub of ice cream!)

DH keeps saying he thinks it worked...but obviously he has no idea...I do appreciate his positivity though :)

How are things going for you?

And hi to Jackie! I'm curious about the Geritol too. Can you tell us what it does to aide conception? Thanks :)

Thank you. I usually have clear very stretchy cm for two days and wateryish ewcm for one day.

Hi so ladies i mentioned earlier no cm yet well were out shopping for groceries earlier with DH & i just froze & said out loud 'YES finally!! He asked wat i meant & i excitedly said 'i suddenly feel wet! He looked a lil confused & shocked to which i said 'il explain later lol so gt home & explained what i meant. He thinks i'v lost the plot & said so does that mean ul ovulate i said no but its a start i might in a few days. Checkd & never bn so happy to see cm in knickers (tmi) anyway just did opk & stil nt darker than this morning. Can it suddenly go from faint to positive? Or does it gradually gt darker? X

Hooray Mom2sam!! I can definitely imagine your husband's confusion - at the airport the other day I was excitedly trying to tell my husband that I had watery CM without actually using the words 'cervical mucous' because we were in a crowded airport and I didn't want to squick him out. So it was like "Guess what! My... uhh... juices... you know... have changed which means I'm getting more fertile!" :haha:

Second cycle for me as well! Can I jump in? AF is due 13/14 for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->