Trying for a March BFP

Hi Ladies!

The thought of checking my cervix still creeps me out so I stick to opks & temping.:blush: We're in the middle of SMEP & got the solid smiley face...so here we gooooooo!!!! :sex: lol

Hi....
I'm new here am also waiting for March Bfp.

My update

Started femara 2.5 mg 2 tab daily from cd 3-7

On cd 8 ie on February 17 I got positive opk ---- really confused,but BD anyway

Cd 9 positive opk ---- BD at night

Cd 10 positive opk ---- planning to Bd anyway ( I don't want to miss a chance )

My doubt is I read so many times that femara delay ovulation but I got positive opk on cd8 if that was a wrong test then why I'm getting positive opk s in a row I'm confused.
Plz somebody ans this.......

Sorry, I don't know anything about OPKs, just that they seem to be confusing!

I'm the same, tried opks once and was very confused! That's why I bought a cbfm as so much easier!

What is Fermara ttcmum?

2dpo and i am getting creamy cm but also having light bleeding.... grrrrrrr.... CD21 so I am not sure whats going on!

I think I'm 1DPO now - my first TWW!!!!

I'm 6dpo today and I have pink cm, I am reallly hoping that this in IB, I had ovulation bleeding which I am trying to convince myself means I am likely to get IB as well. I am extensively googling the topic but there is such a varied mix of information about what to expect from IB.
AF is due 1st of March but I am going to start testing on Saturday I think.

Sounds promising littlefishy! good luck and baby dust xx

Glad to see this thread is still going. I've been trying not to come on babyandbump last few days as I end up being very unproductive when I do - mind you I haven't been particularly productive otherwise - I still spend all my time daydreaming about getting pregnant and having a baby :/ anyway, have continued charting and have been opk'ing twice a day for the last few days so as not to miss lh surge, I'm pretty sure I've got a +ve this afternoon so hopefully i can coerce dp into bd'ing with me this evening when he gets back after working late :/ fingers crossed.
baby dust to all xx

CD12 and tons of clear strechy CM. Sorry for TMI show and tell lol

Attachments

• 20140220_113456.jpg
    20140220_113456.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
I'm 6dpo today and I have pink cm, I am reallly hoping that this in IB, I had ovulation bleeding which I am trying to convince myself means I am likely to get IB as well. I am extensively googling the topic but there is such a varied mix of information about what to expect from IB.
AF is due 1st of March but I am going to start testing on Saturday I think.

Sounds promising littlefishy! good luck and baby dust xx

I caved and tested a day earlier than planned at the very early 8dpo. No idea why, I just wanted to even though I knew it was almost definitely going to be a BFN which of course it was. I am going to put off testing again till Sunday morning I think which will be 10dpo and then maybe keep testing until AF.

Aww man, today I feel gross. Headache (possibly from a glass of red wine last night?), some nausea (I think from not eating breakfast until later in the morning), fatigue (no idea why, slept from 11-7:30am). If it's bloody progesterone symptoms I'll be annoyed! :lol: Stupid progesterone.

Checked my CM today. Scretchy ewcm. Wasn't leaking onto my panties but its deff up there.

Oooooh that's exciting! Get your freak on!

hi
this is my 1st month trying i already have 4 boys and were trying for a girl since im 33 and want my family complete before im 35 :)

the weird thing is i have ewcm and should ovulate anytime now but everytime we dtd i have spotting.
my next af should be arounf march 10th hopefully it will be a bfp if not ill be ok just hope it doesnt take too long

baby dust to all you ladies

Hi everyone, not much excitement coming from my camp this week due to AF arriving. But DH and I expected AF because we were NTNP now we are definitely TTC. We have a 3 year old DS and he wants a sibling so bad. Our DD died 15 hours after I gave birth back in 2012. I was full term and had an amazing 9 months until my water broke. Both pregnancies I conceived on my first cycle. I used preseed the second time around. It would be great to close out 2014 with a new baby!!! I've been tempting for 3 months already and getting into the SMEP routine. I'm doing all I can to get a BFP in March!! How's it going for everybody else?

Hi LMKBaby, I hope it happens first time again for you. :hugs:

4DPO here today! How excitement.

Hi everyone, not much excitement coming from my camp this week due to AF arriving. But DH and I expected AF because we were NTNP now we are definitely TTC. We have a 3 year old DS and he wants a sibling so bad. Our DD died 15 hours after I gave birth back in 2012. I was full term and had an amazing 9 months until my water broke. Both pregnancies I conceived on my first cycle. I used preseed the second time around. It would be great to close out 2014 with a new baby!!! I've been tempting for 3 months already and getting into the SMEP routine. I'm doing all I can to get a BFP in March!! How's it going for everybody else?

What a journey you have been on, so sorry for your loss :hugs:
Really hope you get your rainbo baby soon xxxx

I'm 1dpo & officially in the 2ww. I'm going to try & not sypmtom spot too much as I drive myself potty but I'm sure ill be reading into every twinge before I know it!

LMKBaby I am so sorry for your loss :flower:

I too hope you conceive just as quickly this time.

I'm not in the TWW yet! CD 18 here and still no positive OPK! Lordy!

Hallo ladies,

Please can I join you?

I am suppose to ov the 28th and we dtd yesterday and today, will see how the week goes. I am using cb opks for the first time because I struggle to temp when hubby is home (he works 5 weeks on and 5 weeks off).

Af should be here on the 14th of March and I decided to wait for af due date before testing.

Hey ladies, danni I'm sorry I gave you the wrong testing date for me, was wishful thinking, it will actually be around 16-17 march, not 11th, gutted! Although I've no idea if or when I will even ov yet so we will see.

Lmkbaby, I'm so sorry to hear what you have been through and for your loss. I hope you conceive quickly this time too, will look out for a bfp from you soon I hope!

Congrats to you ladies in the tww, jealous!! Hehe.

Nothing much happening here. I'm not due to ov for another week or so yet. My cycle has been completely turned upside down by my mc and I'm STILL having post af brown spotting on cd 12. I've had lines on opks already although not positives so that's confusing as I never got lines until just before I ovulate.im temping tho so I hope to know if and when I ov. I'm so desperate for my bfp now.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->