Trying for a March BFP

Wooooo welcome Holly! What CD are you at the moment?

Ha loving this thread as my fella is totally confused by how women s bodies work, he's not only learnt about the female monthly cycle and when a woman is fertile for the few days - he believed we were fertile all month, and this weekend just gone he's learnt all about fertile cm.
It's a learning curve for all ;-)

That's good he's learning lora!! I have learnt so much on bnb!!

Just waiting for af spotting to finish now and then onto the dtd stage of th cycle, my favourite!!

Ha loving this thread as my fella is totally confused by how women s bodies work, he's not only learnt about the female monthly cycle and when a woman is fertile for the few days - he believed we were fertile all month, and this weekend just gone he's learnt all about fertile cm.
It's a learning curve for all ;-)

Lol same with mine. Tbh i think its all new to me too. Learnt so much on b&b! X

Hooray Mom2sam!! I can definitely imagine your husband's confusion - at the airport the other day I was excitedly trying to tell my husband that I had watery CM without actually using the words 'cervical mucous' because we were in a crowded airport and I didn't want to squick him out. So it was like "Guess what! My... uhh... juices... you know... have changed which means I'm getting more fertile!" :haha:

Haha poor guys. With all the info were giving them we'l confuse thm even more! Mine was like 'wow never knew any of this, i got to admit only until ttc did i too become aware of why we hav cm & why it changes i remember mentioning to my sis why the hell do i get days of so much discharge (thats wat i used t refer to it as) and isn't thr anything i cn do t stop it! She hd no idea eithr haha & hd 3 kids nevr who she actively tried t conceive would plan it & fall pregnant no timed sex etc & nw here i am waiting for that ewcm! having access to internet obviously helped x

Oh my goodness can you imagine ttc with no Internet?! I'd never have got pregnant!! Ever!!

Yeah I totally understand, I think I have been really shaken by not getting my bfp on my first month trying when you hear some many stories of people getting pregnant straight away that I am now scared there is something wrong which just seems silly but it is still such early days!

Baby dust to you too! Good luck with the temping!

Grrr yes. It's been so ingrained in me that I could've gotten pregnant my first try that I feel like something's wrong with me because I'm now on cycle 4 :/ I hate that so very much.

I'm CD 2 and testing the 17th or 18th. I'm using OPKs, temping, taking EPO, B complex and prenatals. I'm also considering getting bromelain supplements to take during my TWW. Does anyone have any other supplement suggestions? I feel like I'm already getting carried away... :p

CD 8 for me. This is my first month temping, so we'll see how it goes :)

Hi! Hope I can join! I am on CD20 and 1DPO! Plan on testing on the 12th! :dust: to you all!

CD11. Having a rough started day! My dog is very sick and my vet is being a jerk. But in the mist of it all, i noticed clear CM today when i used the bathroom!

I'm 6dpo today and I have pink cm, I am reallly hoping that this in IB, I had ovulation bleeding which I am trying to convince myself means I am likely to get IB as well. I am extensively googling the topic but there is such a varied mix of information about what to expect from IB.
AF is due 1st of March but I am going to start testing on Saturday I think.

Fingers crossed it is implantation!!

A little help please. I thought i had a 30/31 day cycle but i rethought it and i actually have a 28/29 day cycle. Well I'm CD 11, i had clear CM this morning and now its milky watery CM. Ovulation soon?

Definitely heading towards ovulation, once the watery turns more to egg-white then you're about to ovulate. I had two days of watery CM and now have had two days of EWCM and potential ovulation cramps!

I hope i get my hands on some preseed before i ovulate. Is it true your more fertile after a MC?

Oh my goodness can you imagine ttc with no Internet?! I'd never have got pregnant!! Ever!!

Lol i knw, took 5 years with my first & after having tests thy found only problem with low ovulation put me on clomid & said after a year of being on it if not succesful should look into iui, anyway wen it gt to 11th month i panicked went on internet & was on it for days & thats when i came across one of side effects of clomid was it drying ur cm! So fixed one problem whilst creating another & docs didn't care to gv me any advice or info on that. I knew nothing however ordered preseed & thankfully conceived that last cycle! He is 7 nw. All for the internet second time already educated myself alot more & conceived first cycle. X

Little fishy both times i gt pregnant i clearly remember having ib at 6/7dpo! Sounds promising & once i got that tested 3/4 days later on frer & gt bfp good luck hun x

Cd16 here & opk getting darker but nt thr yet! Im really confused as had watery cm yestrday & today ewcm! also gtn what i think are pre ovulation cramps. Will continue to test but need that positive opk soon as im going insane waiting. hope everyones well x

Jessie - they say your are more fertile after mc but I don't know exactly how or why?! Didn't happen first cycle for me, I'm on my 2nd cycle after mmc now and hoping I'm super fertile :) good luck

Mom2sam, so sad that the drs didn't think to advise preseed given clomid can dry up your cm. I wouldn't have known about cm, or when you ovulate in the cycle before bnb! I've learnt about charting, temping, opks, cervical position, it's amazing haha! Now I just need to know how to speed up time until my bfp lol.

Heh, in my whole one week's experience, it's been pretty straight forward so far. When you're not fertile, it's low (for me only about 3/4 of a finger length in!) and quite firm. As you approach ovulation it gets higher (for me, to just higher than a finger length, I had to stretch yesterday) and softer, it's quite squishy actually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->