Trying for a March BFP

Hi ladies can I join I'm currently on cd 21 of a 30-32 day cycle I'm always all over the place. I got pregnant 1st month with ds1 and 2nd month with ds2 we didn't do anything other that dtd everyother day. I'm currently checking cm but nothing else.

I will give it 2 months after this cycle then get some opks. I have no symptoms so far I don't think this is our month but it's only 1st try. Good luck to all u ladies in ttw.

My cm is very sticky so I'm sure I will ovulate any minute now I'm trying g to space dtd so I can increase my chances of a girl

Kaiecee, from my reading sticky CM isn't fertile? This is from FertilityFriend:

Cervical Fluid Type : Corresponding Fertility Status

Dry : Probably Not Fertile

Sticky : Probably Not Fertile

Creamy : Possibly Fertile

Watery : Fertile

Egg white : Most Fertile

Hello all! Looks like I'm out this month . . . Started tracking BBT this month and I ovulate super early :(

Hello all! Looks like I'm out this month . . . Started tracking BBT this month and I ovulate super early :(

Aw, booooo to that :dohh: you just didn't time BD right, or....? Now that you're charting, you'll be super prepared for next month :)

Aw, booooo to that :dohh: you just didn't time BD right, or....? Now that you're charting, you'll be super prepared for next month :)
Yeah. I o'd on cd 10 of a usually 30 day cycle. . . Hopefully that isn't going to give us issues ttc :/

dpo 3 here. Nothing to report really except boobs occasionally being a bit achey/tingley but they were in the days up to ov too! and it's too early anyhow. Will try not to symptom spot but who am I kidding!
Hope those in the 2ww are getting good symptoms.

Well, CD 25 and 6dpo. My light bleeding has finally stopped. I have been drowsy but I always am after "o"... Just waiting AF to start. Trying to not get my hopes up either....

Morning everyone. Holly, I haven't read that a long literal phase (between ovulation and your period) is bad for TTC, just a short luteal phase. I would keep temping for a few cycles though and see if it is consistent.

Thanks Melly. That is what I found through searching this morning. I was just pretty shocked to see the cross hairs when I temped this am. When I actually got up for the day I thought I dreamed it lol.

I'm at CD6 today and still kind of reeling from those ridiculous positives last cycle. This cycle I don't want to take any early tests!! I start my OPKs today, so we'll see!

Well my cervix is definitely back to being low, closed and firm! My body is totally doing what all the websites say it should! This is so cool.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.
Kaiecee, me too and I don't usually get cramps during my cycles. It's annoying but oh well.

I even had some spotting which I never get either very annoying

How are things for everyone? Anyone at testing stage yet?
I'm 5 dpo and my nipples especially left one is seriously painful. Felt quite tearful today as well. Still telling myself it's too early for any symptoms if I'm honest with self but my nipples have never felt this painful before in 2ww! A sign that I'm producing plenty of progesterone even if it doesn't lead to a bfp this cycle I suppose which suggests things are working correctly (trying to be positive lol).
Anyone else getting any possible symptoms?
baby dust x

Yay for sore boobs? I guess? :lol:

I am 7DPO. I was teary and cranky going to bed last night but I think that was because of an early morning wake up (call at 5:44am from an unknown number in Boston, compounded by a snoring husband and an 'oh you're awake, is it breakfast time?' hungry cat), and then over-indulging on girl scout cookies leading to the inevitable sugar crash.

My boobs feel normal. I have lots of creamy CM but that also sounds normal for the TWW. Hanging out for any implantation signs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->