Trying preseed this time!

AWE hope :( I'm sorry about the BFN. Don't give up yet. You will get that BFP love. Just like Mrs326 said, we are all here for you...so vomit words all over us if you need. We are here....

Mrs 326. My first RN appt is the 5th, and the Dr. appt w/ ultrasound is the 14th! Then we will finally tell the family that weekend....its so hard not to spill beans to anyone- even my BEST friends don't know...blah.
You look great! Cute costume! lol Never have seen that one before!

Awe, can't wait to see the pics of your little bean (beans??? :))! And I feel honored to know before your friends, LOL... although you ladies also knew before anyone :)

LOVE the pictures, thanks so much for sharing! Your bump looks cute...and tiny! Mrs.Kibler your numbers sound great....that's so exciting!

I caved and tested yesterday with smu and bfn. Af cramps are still lingering....my hopefulness went from allll the way up there to alllll the way down there. Its going to be a bla few days until af shows her face.

I had a bfn today @ 14dpiui, and just started spotting so I will start full today or tomorrow... I'm sorry for you :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
mrswemyss & hope - I'm thinking of you both and praying extra hard.

Thank you!!!! I really hope your prayers (along with mine) are heard! :)

Still no af as of yet, although I do get the cramps on and off. My dh is having a cyst removed today (nothing serious thank God) so I am preoccupied with that, then afterwards my in-laws are coming over for dinner so I am keeping myself busy. Who knows, maybe it's wishful thinking, but maybe my 12dpiui bfn has changed? Not getting my hopes up but that would be an amazing surprise. If af isn't here tomorrow, I will test tomorrow night or Friday morning.

I look forward to reading your update tomorrow :hugs:

Well i had really high hopes last night as i was 14dpiui and no sign of af....sure enough she arrived bright and early this morning. Looks like her flight had a little delay...uggh!

So I will be doing my last iui this month and if no bfp this go around, we are going to go the natural way. Maybe i will look into soy isoflaves to replace the clomid? I am just so tired of it all. Hope you ladies are well :)

:( :hugs:

So sorry, Hope :(. You know what I swear by? FertilAid!! The cycle we conceived I had been taking this stuff (it was the same cycle the clomid failed to work). It's the only thing different I tried and I just happened to conceive that month. I've talked about it before, but I think it's worth a shot... However, I PRAY this last IUI works and you don't have to consider even ordering the stuff!

Thinking about you both! I'm so sorry to hear your news. This last round has to work! I will be praying for you as well!
did you ever ask your doctor about letrozole?
That's what worked for us on the first cycle of it. Maybe it's worth a shot. Clomid made me ovulate but this works in a different way than clomid.

lots of love you guys

So sorry Hope and Mrswemyss - Huge hugs to you both

So sorry about AF Hope. I know the feeling too well. Hope you're felling ok, on to the next... xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How is everyone feeling? Hanging in there girls?? Hope so!!

I had my first appt today with my RN- Just went over medical history, and had blood and urine tests done. :) Not too exciting of an appointment but made it a happy day :) Scan will be next wednesday and I'm dying here waiting now!!

How you feeling Mrs326- any contractions yet??!! Did you have an appt yet? Will they set an induction date?

Hey Mrs Kibler, that's great news! Oh it is SO exciting!

I had my ultrasound recently and it was all normal thank God! Also, my last bloodwork came back that my progesterone had gone up to 38 which is a massive deal so am really pleased! Next step the dreaded HSG.

We booked our wedding!!! So excited but so worried, about money really. It's August 2013 so we're going to have to hold off trying for the next couple of months. If I were lucky enough to fall pregnant then it would be due around the same time as our wedding, which isn't ideal! Hate that we have to stop trying after 10 years of nothing. BUT I would be more than happy if I got pregnant early next year, and then at least if I was pregnant for the wedding it wouldn't be in the final months. Wishful thinking eh?!

Ah well!

Hope everyone else is good? Mrs326, thinking of you!! x

MrsKibler - so excited to hear about your scan and see the pictures! The first time you see your baby is unreal. It didn't hit me until I was sitting in the waiting room to see my doctor after my scan and I just started crying as I stared at the pictures... It just all kind of flooded me at once... we made a baby! it was inside me! and I was finally going to be a mommy! Enjoy that moment... still one of my favorites of the entire pregnancy :)

Kzee - Congrats on booking the wedding! Very exciting! :) And good luck with your HSG, do you have it scheduled yet?

AFM - I had an appointment and ultrasound scheduled for last Friday, but they called last minute and rescheduled everything for this Friday :shrug: Oh well, I'm really anxious to hear what they have to say! He's consistently measured ahead and my doctor mentioned if he's a really big boy they may talk about inducing me, but we won't know until the ultrasound. They definitely won't let me go any more than 7 days over my due date, so if he's not here by then we'll schedule the induction sometime around December 5th. I have had TONS of braxton hicks and some normal contractions, but nothing regular... really hoping I can go into labor on my own sooner than later :)

OH! I totally forgot... we FINALLY finished the nursery over the weekend... here are some pictures :)

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/E78156FE-15E6-4D68-B04D-60A12FEB25A7-27145-0000179B242668ED.jpg

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/8FCF20C7-6985-4D72-8D00-9054E08C8E60-27145-0000179B1321543B.jpg

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/9D7F1A09-A26A-4EC2-8985-BCC1C66E3EF2-27145-0000179B38324CD1.jpg

https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/424E6019-4271-4A51-A040-B19222552E07-27145-0000179B2DF4214D.jpg

love love love the nursery. it is sooo adorable!!! you are in the home stretch now hun, not much left :)

Thanks, girls :)

I know hope - not much longer at all! I just got a call that a girl that shares my due date just went into labor! Really hoping I am able to go into labor on my own... very soon... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->