Trying preseed this time!

I'm doing well, very relaxed this month actually....probably because I have so many distractions, I have no time to think ttc. The only noticeable think is I get hot flashes and I'm not sure if clomid can still be doing it after two weeks, or if it's a good symptom? I'm not reading too much into it but that's the only thing out of the norm for me. I am only 6dpiui and it is draggin ass!

How are you feeling? Any symptoms for you yet? I am not sure if you mentioned this before, but did you have any symptoms before you tested?

I'm doing well, very relaxed this month actually....probably because I have so many distractions, I have no time to think ttc. The only noticeable think is I get hot flashes and I'm not sure if clomid can still be doing it after two weeks, or if it's a good symptom? I'm not reading too much into it but that's the only thing out of the norm for me. I am only 6dpiui and it is draggin ass!

How are you feeling? Any symptoms for you yet? I am not sure if you mentioned this before, but did you have any symptoms before you tested?

Thats good you are relaxed! Its nice to take some thought off TCC. Only another week and you can test! This has got to be your month! Did they say how many rounds they would give ya?

I'm feeling good, I finally got a few nights good sleep! It was insomnia city last week! My first symptom and the reason I decided to test so early was because my BB's hurt so much earlier than they normally do. Normally they do around day 35, and it was only like 22 (or thereabouts), and random bouts of nausea...that has subsided so I'm wondering if it was all nerves on thinking I could be pregnant, and seeing that faint line but I didn't notice it before testing.:shrug:

I pray this is my month too :) well i adked the doc actually and he said usually they do up to 3 rounds of iui then move on to ivf. He said the reason for this was because the success rate for ivf is so much higher. I know for sure right now there is no way we can afford ivf. We have already spent so much already. Deep down i dont feel i will need ivf though...call it a gut feeling i guess :)

My bbs never get sore around af. The only time they were sore was after i got my bfp last year. Im glad your nausea stopped and hopefully morning sickness will be kind to you! :)

I pray this is my month too :) well i adked the doc actually and he said usually they do up to 3 rounds of iui then move on to ivf. He said the reason for this was because the success rate for ivf is so much higher. I know for sure right now there is no way we can afford ivf. We have already spent so much already. Deep down i dont feel i will need ivf though...call it a gut feeling i guess :)

My bbs never get sore around af. The only time they were sore was after i got my bfp last year. Im glad your nausea stopped and hopefully morning sickness will be kind to you! :)

they told me usually 4 iui to nwork :( i am 8 dpiui & it is so hard to stay positive!
best of luck

Hope I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Is iui expensive? Does it feel similar to hsg?

Yaay at least there was a line again:thumbup: I will def be praying for you and please let us know when you get the hcg results.

The iui is not painful at all...omg if it felt like the HSG I would skip out on it lol. It feels like a pap really, and the catheter is so thin, I couldn't feel a thing. I was surprised when my doc said "all done" cuz I was waiting for some sort of pain. Hopefully this time around will be a breeze too.

My RE charges $150 for ultrasounds (I get two a month) and $300 for the sperm wash and iui itself. Since I do the trigger shot that's an added $80.....so all in all each full cycle costs me $680 all out of pocket...oh and the clomid another $10 so close to $700. It doesn't sound like much but when you have to pay big chunks all at once, you see your savings depleting and that's scary.

OMG my IUI was so painful for me :( Idk if it is b/c I had endo surgery a cpl months ago, but I was sweating bad and in so much pain... Mine was about $300 something plus US... I dread hearing the price for IVF I doubt we can afford it, so I pray that the IUIs work :(

Ya IVF at my clinic starts at 13k but you know with all the added Meds and ultrasounds and stuff it's gonna be twice as much. Hopefully neither of us will need to cross that bridge :) I am 10dpiui and have been real good about not symptom spotting. Only noticeable thing so far was dull af cramps at night. It's getting harder and harder not to test early but I WILL resist! Haha!

I broke down and tested today ...9dpiui it was negative, of course all my hope is running out. On top of my negative I had my bf a baby shower today and my other friend came who is also prego. Kills me ...def don't test early!!

Thinking about you two in your waits- Keeping my fingers crossed!! I hope it doesn't come to IVF either for you guys. I feel somebody having a BFP soon! :)

Just checking in on you girls!! My fingers are crossed for you both as well :)

AFM - I'm at that point of pregnancy where I'm just done. So ready for this kiddo to make an appearance. He's consistently measured ahead and last week he was measuring 2 full weeks ahead, so I have an ultrasound on Friday to check his weight and if he's a really big boy they'll talk about inducing me. I'll keep you ladies posted!

Omg that is sooo exciting. So you could potentially be induced as soon as next week right? Aahhhh soo exciting! It must be a nice surprise though to think you have longer to go, then get told your actually closer to being done!

Mrs.Kibler how's it going with you? Did you go for your betas? Sorry if you have posted already, I am having a mental block lol.

Afm, I'm 12dpiui and been having dull af cramps since about 9dpiui. Also I have been waking up once in the middle of the night to use the bathroom which I normally don't. The only time that happened to me was with my angel baby. All signs point to bfp but I am sooo scared to test and be let down. My OTD is we'd but I am not sure if I want to wait until a day after or if I should do it tomorrow a day early. With these cramps though I could swear the witch is on her way!

If they're going to induce it would likely be the end of next week or early the following week so he'd be full term (so sometime between the 9th and 12th). It's exciting and nerve racking at the same time... although I don't want to get my hopes up in case they tell me he's a perfectly normal size and they're going to wait for me to go into labor on my own. :haha:

The day before I got my BFP I remember asking my SIL for a tampon since I was certain the witch was on her way and I hadn't brought any with me (we were in Mexico!). Although, it's not typical for me to cramp at all until AF starts so when she didn't show I had an inkling then that it was because I was pregnant. Best of luck!!!! I really, really hope this is it fo you!!

Good luck Mrs.326, it's gone so fast!! Can't wait to see pics of your little one :)

I hope you gals don't mind me popping in here, but I just wanted to say that this was my first cycle using preseed and :bfp: after 10 cycles of trying!

Good luck to you all!

Awe! Mrs326 I'm so excited for you! You must be anxious! Are you Nesting or have you been? Hope your feeling alright.

I just had another HCG test done today- It went from 88 a week and a half ago to 5647!! :) I'm a happy momma today. Its like I got ants in my pants all day- I'm just in the mood to get things done!! I've been feeling good- only symptoms are sore BB's and frequent bathroom trips. Cramping is pretty much gone but seems to come back after BD'ing. Been having some painful cysts so I hope they dissolve and don't interfere with anything! Stupid things.

I can't wait to here about your testing hope and mrswyesss! YOU BETTER POST RIGHT AWAY!

I'm a little too big to nest, LOL! What I've been doing instead is paying people to clean or getting my mom to do it for me. Haha! When I get a nesting urge I add it to a list and my mom has been coming up each weekend to mark the items off for me. Almost done now! Just have to get the carpets/floors cleaned next weekend and we're good to go! :)

So glad to hear your numbers are soaring, MrsKibler!! :) So exciting! When's your ultrasound again? And I'm so excited to hear from our testers this week!! :)

Oh, and... Here are some pictures... I don't think I've shared any ???

Me & My best friend comparing bellies (me, left, 31+3 - friend, right, 30+1)
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/2BF1EFF6-D5DF-4FBF-9091-E3FB6F25BD67-1116-0000018DF289AE94.jpg

9 weeks pregnant vs. 34 weeks pregnant
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/110BAEF0-9FEA-4653-B10B-E9EDEDA30C3F-18542-0000107FDB2043A1.jpg

My Halloween Costume
https://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p546/Lderosa5/46E985D4-2DE7-4608-80D8-ED42479C347E-18542-0000107FE842A3BB.jpg

LOVE the pictures, thanks so much for sharing! Your bump looks cute...and tiny! Mrs.Kibler your numbers sound great....that's so exciting!

I caved and tested yesterday with smu and bfn. Af cramps are still lingering....my hopefulness went from allll the way up there to alllll the way down there. Its going to be a bla few days until af shows her face.

Awe, hope :( Sorry to hear that. How many dpiui are you again? Any chance you tested too early?

Awe, hope :( Sorry to hear that. How many dpiui are you again? Any chance you tested too early?

i was 12dpiui yesterday. i woke up with nasty af cramps this morning and so far they have gone away. i refuse to test again until thursday. technically because of the trigger shot, af should arrive tomorrow or thursday the latest. hopefully i will get a nice surprise but i feel like a negative at 12dpiui is pretty much a for sure thing :cry:

Aw, hun :hugs: you're in my prayers constantly. You are going to get that BFP! Maybe not this cycle, but it will happen for you! I'm sure of it. Don't get too down if AF does come. We're all still here supporting you and hopefully IUI will work before you have to consider something as drastic as IVF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->