Trying preseed this time!

OH! Lucky, lucky you!! :) I wish I had access to that sort of testing!

What's a serum test? Also, FYI, my line was pretty faint for about 2 days then it started getting darker... which is pretty in line with hcg levels when you consider the fact they double every 48-72 hours, naturally the lines will get darker within that same time period.

It is nice :) For pregnancy testing you have the HCG Beta, Serum (Blood) Preg and Urine preg which are actually done on the same test. I had the Serum preg- it only tells you yes or no where the beta tells you how far along you are. We did the blood test and it looked darker than my last urine tests- but still lighter so they want me to come back saturday. :)
Hope- how did your U/S go??

It is nice :) For pregnancy testing you have the HCG Beta, Serum (Blood) Preg and Urine preg which are actually done on the same test. I had the Serum preg- it only tells you yes or no where the beta tells you how far along you are. We did the blood test and it looked darker than my last urine tests- but still lighter so they want me to come back saturday. :)
Hope- how did your U/S go??

I'm sure your well on your way to your BFP....your already there :happydance: afm, my iui is set for tomorrow! i was not expecting it so quick, i thought for sure i would have until thurs or fri, but doc saw 2 nice follies on each side, biggest one being 19. i did a urine test for my LH surge and he said i was getting ready to surge. so i triggered right there on the spot and have to go in tomorrow morning for the iui. i really pray that this second time around works!!! :hugs:

Hope! I'm thinking of you today! This month has to be the month for both of us!!! YAY~:happydance::hugs:

Okay sooo I totally feel like a complete psycopath! Ive taken so many freaking tests. Yesterday when I had my blood work done (I actually got to run the test) but everyone at work knew, and was SO EXCITED FOR ME. We decided to reject the test because the line is still faint and we didn't feel comfortable calling it a complete positive. We will repeat on friday. I just feel like everything is against me and there is no way that these BEAUTIFUL pink lines are really positive, like I've already decided that they are...but some how will be taken away from me. Is this normal!! I started reading what to expect when your expecting and husband said he thinks I should wait on doing all these things until we know for sure..but LOOK AT THE PICTURE! Are the lines not positives? Even though they aren't super bold? I'm completly freaking out that they haven't gotten darker yet. :( I need your support guys!

here is the test from yesterday that was rejected and my morning am test from today.

https://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r501/Staceynn5/IMAG0946_zpsbcfedd90.jpg

Is it normal to feel a little crampy and get little twinges in your uterus area? Thats kinda freaking me out too- but i think its normal? I can smell EVERYTHING. When patients come up to the desk it seems like NOBODY brushed their teeth in the morning...or their breath really does stink. Also right before I told my husband the news...he took me to go get an oreo mcflurry that I was craving...I got it and could only get down 2 or 3 bites! Made me want to throw up, i was literally gagging....so I'm either making myself have symptoms....OR this is actually happening...

Sorry for the rant guys....I just need to get it out....and not feel like a freak anymore :)

FX'd for you Hope! Good luck with your IUI today :thumbup:

MrsKibler - It is TOTALLY normal. I peed on a stick every day for at least 13 days. Even after the positives were unmistakable I continued testing... And I had AF like cramps for a good 8 weeks after I got my BFP, so yes, that is normal too :) And I was also really turned off sweets as well in the beginning (which is not normal for me... I have a HUGE sweet tooth!). Everything looks and sounds to me like you're headed to a BIG FAT POSITIVE very soon!!! Can't wait to see tomorrow's test... I have a feeling it'll be a lot darker. AND - remember, it's more common to have a false negative than a false positive!! I'd say 2 tests can't be wrong!

Hope! I'm thinking of you today! This month has to be the month for both of us!!! YAY~:happydance::hugs:

Okay sooo I totally feel like a complete psycopath! Ive taken so many freaking tests. Yesterday when I had my blood work done (I actually got to run the test) but everyone at work knew, and was SO EXCITED FOR ME. We decided to reject the test because the line is still faint and we didn't feel comfortable calling it a complete positive. We will repeat on friday. I just feel like everything is against me and there is no way that these BEAUTIFUL pink lines are really positive, like I've already decided that they are...but some how will be taken away from me. Is this normal!! I started reading what to expect when your expecting and husband said he thinks I should wait on doing all these things until we know for sure..but LOOK AT THE PICTURE! Are the lines not positives? Even though they aren't super bold? I'm completly freaking out that they haven't gotten darker yet. :( I need your support guys!

here is the test from yesterday that was rejected and my morning am test from today.

Is it normal to feel a little crampy and get little twinges in your uterus area? Thats kinda freaking me out too- but i think its normal? I can smell EVERYTHING. When patients come up to the desk it seems like NOBODY brushed their teeth in the morning...or their breath really does stink. Also right before I told my husband the news...he took me to go get an oreo mcflurry that I was craving...I got it and could only get down 2 or 3 bites! Made me want to throw up, i was literally gagging....so I'm either making myself have symptoms....OR this is actually happening...

Sorry for the rant guys....I just need to get it out....and not feel like a freak anymore :)

These tests look great and I've never seen one get super dark on the quick vue lab brand.
Your pregnant hun, congratulations!!

Mrskibler you are preggo, hands down! :happydance: I am so thrilled for you! Keep us posted with your test on Friday but I am sure it will confirm what we already know.....you got your BFP :hugs:

Afm, I just got home from my iui. It was a bit more uncomfortable this time around but it was over quick. DH had good numbers too so hopefully this round will work. Then mrskibler and I can be bump buddies, haha!

Mrs.326 how are you doing? Not much left until your holding your LO in your arms! I can't believe how fast time flew!

So glad to hear it went well, Hope!!! It will be so wonderful for you two to be bump buddies :) :) I joined a November due date thread after I got my BFP and sharing this with those ladies has been a life saver! I highly recommend you two join due date groups once it's officially confirmed :)

As for how I'm doing... LOL... I feel fat, bloated, and swollen! But I'm at the end and SO SO SO ready for him to be here! I've had contractions each morning for the last 3 days, but nothing I can time out so the doctor doesn't want me to come in yet. I have my first weekly appointment next Friday so hopefully they'll do an exam then and let me know if anything is progressing. I'd still like for him to wait 3 more weeks so I'll be full term, but any longer and I'm going to be trying all the tricks! This momma is ready!

OH MY GOD!!! I stopped receiving email notifications on here and just realised I hadn't seen any updates...

Mrskibler, wow! This all sounds so positive (in both senses of the word!)!!!! I cannot wait to hear that it's all confirmed. Don't worry about feeling like you're going mental. You're bound to! Everything crossed for you... xxx

Hope, glad your second IUI went well! I've got everything crossed for you! If you both get your BFPs this time around, that would be amazing! I want some of that action... ha ha!

Ohhhh Mrs.326, not long at all now! Thinking of you... you really have been so supportive of us girls on here and continued to be throughout your pregnancy. Thank you!

As for me, I know i'm not in with a chance this month as we only BD'd a couple of times this month and pretty sure it was after ovulation because we had so much going on :( still holding on to a shred of hope that I ovulated late, yeah right, ha! I'm waiting for AF and then I need to call the hospital to make my ultrasound appointment, next week... can anyone tell me what this involves and which day of your cycle you're supposed to have it?

Can't wait for more updates guys xx

Hope- feel pregnant yet? Lol that would be so cool to be bump buddies! :) keeping everything crossed for you! What's your address I need to send you some of my water :)

Kzee we only bd'd 3 days the week we conceived so it could still happen!

Mrs326 it seems like it want that long ago you were telling us about your bfp! I'm so happy for you that everything has gone smoothly!

I had my hcg and it was 88 :) I guess I'll believe it now :)

OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GODDDDDD!! Amazing!! So so happy for you Mrs Kibler!!! It's happening!!! Aarrrggghhhhhhh!!!! Huge Congratulations!!!!! Xxxx

!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

!!!!!YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Not much longer until the rest of you follow suit!! :wohoo:

Thanks you guys! :) just got a call from the doctor. I have my first appt on the first with the nurse, then I have my appt in the 14th with the doctor and my first ultrasound!! Yyyaaaayyy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am soooo happy for you! Now the next exciting news is going to be once you find out the sex....assuming you and dh want to find out! Oooo I am so happy :) take good care of urself and baby! Please continue to check back in with us as you progress :) hopefully we will be following behind you soon!!! ;)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I am soooo happy for you! Now the next exciting news is going to be once you find out the sex....assuming you and dh want to find out! Oooo I am so happy :) take good care of urself and baby! Please continue to check back in with us as you progress :) hopefully we will be following behind you soon!!! ;)

I will definately be checking in all the time!! I needed a break from stressing so much, then just got too busy with a lot of other things. We will definately be finding out the sex :happydance: Its so far away! lol.

Let us know how you are feeling all week!!!

HI my preseed friends! I have been outta the loop and going to a RE dr! My IUI was today I see you had one and have not read your story yet, but was this your first one?! and You had a positive!? CONGRATS :flower:

Yay, mrswemyss!! You and Hope are both in my thoughts! I hope you both get positive results from your IUI's this month!! :) Can't wait for the updates!

MrsKibler - I've tried this with all of my pregnant friends as well as my BNB buddies and it's been right for everyone so far... check out the veins under the colored part of your eye. If you hav a "Y" or "V" shaped vein in your right eye, you're expecting a boy. If it's in your left eye, you're expecting a girl! I'm not sure if there's a rule as to how early it can be done, but it would be fun to know now ;) I am still just so, so, so excited for you!!! Take a good look at your ticker now, b/c before you know it you'll be at the end thinking "where did the time go" (and you'll also be thinking "THANK GOD I'M ALMOST DONE" :haha:)

If its right it says Boy!! :) I want a girl because I think it'd be fun but I really want an older brother for her first :) Who knows...maybe I'll get both!! :)

Congrats MrsKibler! So happy for you!! H&H 9 months to you :)

If its right it says Boy!! :) I want a girl because I think it'd be fun but I really want an older brother for her first :) Who knows...maybe I'll get both!! :)

It could be twins!! :oneofeach: How fun would that be?? ;)

I'm excited to see if it's right. It's been right for everyone else so far. I originally wanted a girl, had a girl feeling, and then it switched right before we found out the sex and I was CERTAIN it was a boy, and sure enough!! I was right :) I think everyone initially wants a girl because obviously as a woman we feel like we could relate more with our child, but I am ecstatic about having a rough and tumble little boy. They tend to love on their mommies more, too, so that's definitely something I'm looking forward to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->