Trying preseed this time!

From what I have read it increases CM. I started drinking it last month after O and I did have a significant increase in my CM so I figure it cant hurt to drink a glass a day.

Interesting! I may give that a shot then! I hear Clomid can dry up CM so I'm looking into anything and everything that will help me with that issue :)

Check out this link https://www.thelaboroflove.com/articles/grapefruit-juice-and-cervical-mucus

Thank you so much for the link! If this cycle is a BFN, I'm definitely going to give this a try. :)

Yeah I am all for trying whatever. I know that we are only in our 3rd cycle of trying but I just want to be pregnant already!

Yeah I am all for trying whatever. I know that we are only in our 3rd cycle of trying but I just want to be pregnant already!

I can definitely understand that! My best friend just started TTC (first cycle) and she got a BFN yesterday. I feel for her... she was expecting a BFP, like so many of our other friends that got KU right off the bat. She had this idea that she was going to be really casual about TTC until the BFN... I think that's what we all do until we realize how difficult it actually can be to get pregnant and we decide to kick it into high gear :)

I can definitely understand that! My best friend just started TTC (first cycle) and she got a BFN yesterday. I feel for her... she was expecting a BFP, like so many of our other friends that got KU right off the bat. She had this idea that she was going to be really casual about TTC until the BFN... I think that's what we all do until we realize how difficult it actually can be to get pregnant and we decide to kick it into high gear :)

Yeah, I thought it would be super easy. I have regular periods so I just figured if I pinpointed my fertile window it would happen. Apparently not!!! I will say that I actually refuse to take any pregnancy tests until I am late or have missed my period. I think getting that BFN and then having to sit and wait for your period would be awful.

Yeah, I thought it would be super easy. I have regular periods so I just figured if I pinpointed my fertile window it would happen. Apparently not!!! I will say that I actually refuse to take any pregnancy tests until I am late or have missed my period. I think getting that BFN and then having to sit and wait for your period would be awful.

LOL! It absolutely is... I know, I do it every cycle! I wish I had your strength - I break down and test at the tiniest twinge (which is why I just bought 25 internet cheapies instead of spending more money on FRER) :)

LOL! It absolutely is... I know, I do it every cycle! I wish I had your strength - I break down and test at the tiniest twinge (which is why I just bought 25 internet cheapies instead of spending more money on FRER) :)

Yeah my cheap opks came with a bunch of them but I have only used one (I had one cycle that was 31 days instead of 28). I will admit that I use OPKs like crazy. I for sure keep testing even after it turns positive!!!

hey girls,

hope you dont mind me joining in.
im going to try preseed for the first time this month,(ttc for 18months) im seeing my partner on mon 13th feb- fr 17th which are my fertile days and thurs 16th being my ovulation. im going to use preseed all those days, so heres hoping for our valentines baby!

hope everyone gets their BFPs very soon!

x

Welcome! Of course we don't mind! Good luck to you!
Update for the day, dr diagnosed me with pcos as well. Tiny bits of spotting so still unsure if it is AF or now wondering if a cyst burst and that's what my pain was from. Also can't get any medicine from my doctor because I can't continue to follow her since my insurance changed so I have to wait to get into a new doctor to do anything so hopefully that won't take to long do I can start on some medicine. She said she would recommend metformin for daily then clomid so hoping new doc will say the same.
Bummed out for the day :( at least I got some answers!

Yeah my cheap opks came with a bunch of them but I have only used one (I had one cycle that was 31 days instead of 28). I will admit that I use OPKs like crazy. I for sure keep testing even after it turns positive!!!

Oh yeah! I use OPKs like they're going out of style, but with PCOS they stay positive for much longer periods. Still going to use them this cycle since I'm clomid and hope they actually catch ovulation this time :)

hey girls,

hope you dont mind me joining in.
im going to try preseed for the first time this month,(ttc for 18months) im seeing my partner on mon 13th feb- fr 17th which are my fertile days and thurs 16th being my ovulation. im going to use preseed all those days, so heres hoping for our valentines baby!

hope everyone gets their BFPs very soon!

x

Welcome!!! Good luck using pressed! Keep us posted on the outcome! :)

Welcome! Of course we don't mind! Good luck to you!
Update for the day, dr diagnosed me with pcos as well. Tiny bits of spotting so still unsure if it is AF or now wondering if a cyst burst and that's what my pain was from. Also can't get any medicine from my doctor because I can't continue to follow her since my insurance changed so I have to wait to get into a new doctor to do anything so hopefully that won't take to long do I can start on some medicine. She said she would recommend metformin for daily then clomid so hoping new doc will say the same.
Bummed out for the day :( at least I got some answers!

So sorry about the diagnosis. I know it's not easy to hear, even if you're suspicious. I hope the transition to a new doctor is quick and easy for you and you get the meds soon! Have you mad an appointment yet or are you still searching for a new doctor? Had the pain in your abdomen gone away? That's crazy that a cyst could have ruptured, that never even crossed my mind when you told us. Hope you're feeling better!!

Just wanted to stop by and say:

Yippee!!! I just took my last dose of clomid :)

Keeping my FX'd it works!!

Mrs.326 Keeping my FX for you!!! How exciting!! Had you noticed any side effects while taking it? I've seen some people who get them pretty bad.

I'm still looking for a new doctor, I wanted to maybe look up some reviews online...I'm going to call monday to try to make an appointment. AF didn't show....not sure whats going on. Annoying. Abdominal pain is gone so I'm thinking it was a ruptured cyst. Not that I don't want my period but maybe not getting it yet will get me quicker into a doc. We shall see.
I hope everyone's weekend is fabulous! I'll be spending mine working at the hospital...but I have Monday off! Yay :)
Goodluck and baby dust to everyone!!

Mrs.326 Also the dates you have in your signature say you were diagnosed, and first round of clomid are in 2011. :) Might wanna change it to the right year ;)

Good luck Mrs326!! Really hope it works for you, keep us updated!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm just watching Knocked Up, how does anyone actually get pregnant on a one night stand?! So unfair! It should be O day for me today (based on cycle day, cm and ovulation pains as i dont use opks) so a busy weekend of bding for me and DH and then on into the dreaded TWW next week!!

Lots of babydust to everyone!

Mrs.326 Keeping my FX for you!!! How exciting!! Had you noticed any side effects while taking it? I've seen some people who get them pretty bad.

I'm still looking for a new doctor, I wanted to maybe look up some reviews online...I'm going to call monday to try to make an appointment. AF didn't show....not sure whats going on. Annoying. Abdominal pain is gone so I'm thinking it was a ruptured cyst. Not that I don't want my period but maybe not getting it yet will get me quicker into a doc. We shall see.
I hope everyone's weekend is fabulous! I'll be spending mine working at the hospital...but I have Monday off! Yay :)
Goodluck and baby dust to everyone!!

The only side effects I have experienced are headaches and mild hot flashes, but nothing too bad.

Glad to hear the pain is finally gone! Hopefully you'll find a great doctor next :)

Mrs.326 Also the dates you have in your signature say you were diagnosed, and first round of clomid are in 2011. :) Might wanna change it to the right year ;)

Ha!! Thanks, I'm not fully adjusted to 2012 yet. :)

Good luck Mrs326!! Really hope it works for you, keep us updated!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I'm just watching Knocked Up, how does anyone actually get pregnant on a one night stand?! So unfair! It should be O day for me today (based on cycle day, cm and ovulation pains as i dont use opks) so a busy weekend of bding for me and DH and then on into the dreaded TWW next week!!

Lots of babydust to everyone!

Thanks! I will definitely keep y'all posted :) and yay for o day!!! Have fun BDing, looking forward to hearing good news soon hopefully!!

hey ladies.
wow reading through all these posts. congrats to all those that got their BFP!!!!
ive jst used pre-seed for the first time. im now in the TWW!!! fingers crossed it works!!

Best off luck to all of you TTC
xx

hey ladies.
wow reading through all these posts. congrats to all those that got their BFP!!!!
ive jst used pre-seed for the first time. im now in the TWW!!! fingers crossed it works!!

xx

Thanks! Good luck to you! Hope you get your BFP!!!!!

I for sure got AF. :happydance: Finally lol...I waited a bit this time before posting. haha...Call to get into the doc tomorrow.:thumbup:

How is everyone doing??? Whats been going on?!:flower:

I for sure got AF. :happydance: Finally lol...I waited a bit this time before posting. haha...Call to get into the doc tomorrow.:thumbup:

YAY! So glad she finally came and you can get on with it :) Let us know when you schedule your appointment. I'll be thinking lots of good thoughts for you!

It's Monday and part of me is "blah" because... well... it's Monday, but the other part is really excited because this could be the week we finally conceive :). DH and I are supposed to BD every other day starting yesterday through next Tuesday (whoa, that's a whole lotta BDing!). I'm using OPKs as well so hopefully I can give the poor guy a break once it goes negative again. Haven't hit the LH surge yet, but still actively trying just in case!! DH has been a little freaked out about sex on demand, despite my best seduction methods. I think the fact that I've been on a fertility drug has him a little worried that there are bigger issues and he will be dissapointed if it doesn't work. I tried to calm him down last night, so hopefully tonight he'll be in a better mood... if you know what I mean :winkwink:

hey ladies.

xx

Thanks!! Welcome & Good Luck! I should be joining you in the TWW soon! :)

YAY! So glad she finally came and you can get on with it :) Let us know when you schedule your appointment. I'll be thinking lots of good thoughts for you!

It's Monday and part of me is "blah" because... well... it's Monday, but the other part is really excited because this could be the week we finally conceive :). DH and I are supposed to BD every other day starting yesterday through next Tuesday (whoa, that's a whole lotta BDing!). I'm using OPKs as well so hopefully I can give the poor guy a break once it goes negative again. Haven't hit the LH surge yet, but still actively trying just in case!! DH has been a little freaked out about sex on demand, despite my best seduction methods. I think the fact that I've been on a fertility drug has him a little worried that there are bigger issues and he will be dissapointed if it doesn't work. I tried to calm him down last night, so hopefully tonight he'll be in a better mood... if you know what I mean :winkwink:

hey ladies.

xx

Thanks!! Welcome & Good Luck! I should be joining you in the TWW soon! :)

Well Mrs. I have my FX'd for you this whole week that you get a sticky one :) I hope your DH relaxes for you! Excited your TWW will be coming, although it feels like it takes forever to get through.

Monday is such a blah day. :coffee: I'm glad I have it off! :) I called and got an appointment next Thursday... Wish it was this week so that maybe I could have started clomid this cycle. But maybe I still will be able too. We will see what she says! lol I feel like I'm in the TWW but just to get to the DR. lol...
Going to pick up some Pre-seed and some OPK's at the store today!

Well Mrs. I have my FX'd for you this whole week that you get a sticky one :) I hope your DH relaxes for you! Excited your TWW will be coming, although it feels like it takes forever to get through.

Monday is such a blah day. :coffee: I'm glad I have it off! :) I called and got an appointment next Thursday... Wish it was this week so that maybe I could have started clomid this cycle. But maybe I still will be able too. We will see what she says! lol I feel like I'm in the TWW but just to get to the DR. lol...
Going to pick up some Pre-seed and some OPK's at the store today!

Thanks!!! So true, the TWW feels like forever, but waiting for the TWW is almost as bad, so if I have to be waiting, I'd reather be waiting for a BFP :)

That's great you were able to get an appt so soon! Hopefully the doctor will let you start clomid... or at least something to help shorten your cycles so you can start a new one soon and then start clomid. I have to say - I am much more relaxed this cycle knowing "when" I'm going to ovulate instead of "if" I'm going to ovulate. I hope you have the same feeling when you get on it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->