Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

Ive started taking Angus Castus to help me out

Hey yes im taking that as well! hope is works wanders :D

I'm on Angus castus as well this month. Seems to have made me ovulate really early :shrug:

Mrs S and Sharn - are you on liquid form or tablets? If liquid, how much? the bottle says 20-30 drops twice a day so ive been taking 25 lol

cant believe how nasty it tastes though yuk!

I take it in tablets. Did try Robitussin this month as well but that was so disgusting I had to stop, it was making me puke!

I tried Robitussin this month too, but the taste made me switch to Mucinex (same active ingredient but in a pill). I couldn't really tell if it helped or not, but I'll probably try it again with EPO next month.

Usually I try to buy online too (through Amazon) but sometimes I'll learn about something I can try, and I'll decided I can't wait the 2 or 3 days it would take for it to ship! But yes, the internet is definitely my friend!

I have vowed to myself not to buy any more

I have enough OPK's to last me a good few months, about 50 x pregnancy tests ranging from IC, clear blue, FRER and supermark own brands, which i doubt im going to need to a long while, salva microscope, 3 x basal thermometers, angus castus, iron tablets, multi vits and folic acid - i think thats enough lol

oooh i forgot the sea kelp and cod liver oil

Lol Pinky you really do have a lot! Yes its cough medicine its means to thin out you CM so that there is more of it. Might try Mucinex next cycle thanks Lemontea.

id be worried that my CM thins out too much and i dont see a difference in wet, creamy lotion, sticky, eggwhite

haha yes 70 dh was a bit disappointed when I told him how much it cost

haha yes 70 dh was a bit disappointed when I told him how much it cost

was it made in solid gold??????

mine looks like a small vibrator (lol) and is pink! yayyyy i got it from amazon for £10

Its called maybe maybe, but the little town I live in is expensive, all the shops charge an arm an leg lol, I'l have to start shopping on line I think

maybe maybe a rip off!

I do all my shopping online - you;ll see how much cheaper everything is

ladies can you look at my chart its confusing me and is not going along with my opks did i ov or am i about to by today/tomorrow?!

ladies can you look at my chart its confusing me and is not going along with my opks did i ov or am i about to by today/tomorrow?!

Blimey look at all your BD'ing!!! Im so jealous lol

Im no expert but i would say you Ov on CD13 if you go by your temp only but if you go by OPK it could be about to happen

hopefully someone who knows that their talking about can help you

haha thanks I tested again tn and bfn I think I read the opk results wrong for one brand and assume todays morning opk was actually neg so fixing it on ff just worried bc my temp is so low..

but it will be low and then shut up high AFTER you Ov

right that is why im confused because of my huge temp dip and rise with no pos opks then pos opks with no big dip or rise! lol oh well ill try to seduce dh and have one more go at it to be safe and see if it spikes up by tomorrow!

right that is why im confused because of my huge temp dip and rise with no pos opks then pos opks with no big dip or rise! lol oh well ill try to seduce dh and have one more go at it to be safe and see if it spikes up by tomorrow!

If you were going by your temps alone, they only show you "after" you have ov'd by shooting up

By the looks of things, you have no problem seducing lol Good luck

Hope everyone had a lovely christmas, ours was lovely but looking forward to putting the tree away now and the start of 2012 :)

Hi all!!
Sharnw - what time of day do you usually temp?

Has anyone had an HSG scan before? Just want to know if I need to take the whole day off work or just go to work about an hour later? (I usually start work just before 9am and scan is booked for 9am)

Haven't had one but due a hycosy so Been reading up about them and read plenty of people say that have gone into work afterwards. When do you have it booked for? Hope it goes well x

I had an external ultrasound scan yearssssssss ago to check problems with my ovaries and i was in there around half an hour

As the appt is at 9am, you should be one of the first ones in, so i would say go to work afterwards, it doesnt hurt, apart from them asking you to drink hundred gallons of water while waiting and then they press down on your stomach and you feel like your about to wet yourself lol

good luck

hey, could I join you? We are going to be ttc from April but will be ntnp from February. We have a little girl, Isla who is 15 weeks and cant wait to give her a lil brother or sister :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->