• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

and welcome msloumaria!

also i fixed my temp to now a drop instead of rise, seams more fittin/accurate or so i think for cd 15 98 seamed high and was my second temp taken that morning

pinky-it means they are not really true/confirmed temps for odd reasons. I have been sick with a cold this whole cycle, and drank once, which made my temp rise very high one day and i guess all my colds discounted my temps...

Hmmm how do i tell my chart that they are the real temps that i had? Ive noticed that i have a few empty circles on my chart

hi ladies. freaking out b.c no idea if I OV already or if it is just about to happen, feel like i already did and my pos opk came during or right after instead of warning me before. anywho, no bdncing last night and have to work til 11pm tonight, so sad we may miss our last day to make sure we dont miss the eggy in case I didn't ov yet! DH has to pick me up from work since my car is in the shop, so think we will have some bdncing ASAP in the car before we get home!!! =) Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hope you didnt miss your little egg!!
As for me im still showing positive for opks but i got a bit of a rise this morning and lots of annoying pain in my lower right abdomen below my hip, pelvis area, hoping its O pain,,, if not i'l be going to the doc if i still get the pain more than 3 days :(

GL sharnw! And I just have the weirdest feeling that I OV on christmas day...I had sooo many symptoms like christmas eve I had this long horrible headache and enhanced smell, then cramps christmas day and the day before christmas eve I had EWCM. So only time will tell, but am def. doing a saftey bd tonight to bad it will be almost midnight by the time we get going...ughhh FX tho, and for you as well sharnw!

Guys

Last month when i used OPK;s I was getting a faint line which got stronger and stronger each day until I ov'd (although it never went as strong as the control line) and im just wondered when the tests will start to show even a faint line

Im due to Ov on sat and just wondered when the tests will start showing that Ov is on her way

Really sounds like Christmas was your O day! :D
If you think you still haven't yet,, its most definitely good to go for another round of BDing:thumbup:

Guys

Last month when i used OPK;s I was getting a faint line which got stronger and stronger each day until I ov'd (although it never went as strong as the control line) and im just wondered when the tests will start to show even a faint line

Im due to Ov on sat and just wondered when the tests will start showing that Ov is on her way

It most likely scream at you tonight or friday :) mine did that last cycle, was so negative all day I was getting so annoyed then all i tested just to be curious before bed and it was SOOO dark, i felt like it was just yelling at me lol :) :)

welcome to the new ladies - hope ur stay is sweet and short:thumbup:

hope everyone is enjoying the holidayz..:winkwink::flower:

AFM:well nothing much really, i'm just looking forward to start using my preseed and 2moro i will b going to the shops to search for a thermometer :thumbup: and i hav to buy loads and loadz of opk's and i was thinking of trying softcups:blush:(myhubby will t:blush:hink i've completely lost it):haha:

how is every-one else holding up?

Guys

It most likely scream at you tonight or friday :) mine did that last cycle, was so negative all day I was getting so annoyed then all i tested just to be curious before bed and it was SOOO dark, i felt like it was just yelling at me lol :) :)

Awww thanks sharn hunnie,it just suddenly dawned on me that its wednesday so thought i would do a test expecting to see a faint line - maybe tomorrow

Im just panicing because friday is the only day that im going to see OH so i need to see a line on its way so that i know Ov will happen on sat

:hug:

Hey everyone :flower:

Well heres my story,
Me and my husband have been together for 4 years but married in August 13 2011,we have been trying for 4 months now and are getting lucky every other day but nothing yet,Its hard.All x-mas all i heard was " are yous trying" " are yous having a baby yet " i felt like saying please stop ... and then my mother in law bugs everyday is there a baby yet ? i just need a break from them asking...to make it all worst my sister in-law tried once and she is having her 2nd due in jan.Is it mean of me to be a little jealous,I wish her the best but i cant help but think when is going to be my turn :(

Sorry this is so long( Needed to vent)

TTC for 4 Months:dust:

Is my surge going negative??

(Pic 1 yesterdays test)
(Pic 2 todays test)

Attachments

• darkest surge.jpg
    darkest surge.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 29-12 1.30.jpg
    29-12 1.30.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 1
Well I'm defo joining this thread
Rundown on my story me n fiance have been ttc for about 8 months I'm eighteen and we r really looking foreward to getting preggers we even have bby names picked out yasmin for a gurl angel for a boy since I'm half mexican I love that name for a boy baby we are hoping this is the year lots and lots and lots of sticky baby dust to all you ladies we can do it

No no i will take your advice :) I was hoping for that, i'l wait to see if i get another rise :)

lol glad i could help

I was just reading that if your temp rises and stays high for 3 consec days its a sign you could have Ov - well mine rose and stayed high but i havent Ov;d yet ??????

If only i knew how to read temping charts :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->