• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

I wish all the luck for all of us. Had a bit of a wibble in the bathroom 10 minutes ago. I lost a baby when I was 21 and just think it will never happen now, especially after the evil Cerezette! I can't wait till we get our positives!!!

Lea1984- can you believe that I don't even know the name of the opk's!! haha such a greenpea. I'll let you know as soon as they come in. Btw- thanks for the info of when to start using them. I admire your determination and I really hope you get your BFP this year!

When i used them i just purchased 30 on ebay for about £5 and they worked a treat.... Just little cheapies. You have to be careful with them though because we do have the same surge in our bodies don't we!

Awe thanks hunni... You have to keep going, you have to fight and work hard for the best things in life and never give up!....:hugs:

Hope everyone is well tonight.. :hugs:

I wish all the luck for all of us. Had a bit of a wibble in the bathroom 10 minutes ago. I lost a baby when I was 21 and just think it will never happen now, especially after the evil Cerezette! I can't wait till we get our positives!!!

awwww anorak - i get a wibble every day thinking that

im sure everyone does but once you get that BFP you'll forget all the heartache and trouble - it will be worth it

awwww anorak - i get a wibble every day thinking that

im sure everyone does but once you get that BFP you'll forget all the heartache and trouble - it will be worth it

wibble-is that like a uk term for getting worked up/upset? cute word anyhow! and anorak, sorry to hear about your loss. I have not had a loss but I do know what you mean by feeling like you will never see a BFP i feel like for some reason it just will never happen for me... :cry:

I hope so plus I slept all day this is weird..I feel very nauseous

Liking the sounds of your symptoms Looneycarter :thumbup:

I hope it's signs lol maybe af signs since it's saturday!!! But I'm hoping for the best

Yes!! Saturday I really hope for the best I just hate feeling like this

Awe hunni, I'm sorry to hear ur feeling dwn, we all get like that trust me, I've had over 8 yrs of failed attempts. It will happen for u, jus dnt let the stress of ttc get to you as ya kno this can have massive effects on ur body.

Have u just come off the pill? I did look up cerezette bcos I've never heard of it before.. Soz :) ... U keep ur chin up... We're here for u missy!!!

10dpo my nipples don't hurt the left one just itch but underneath and on the sides my boobs hurt plus I'm super tired Idk what's going on

10dpo my nipples don't hurt the left one just itch but underneath and on the sides my boobs hurt plus I'm super tired Idk what's going on

When did your nips stop hurting?.. My left nip hurts, and my right doesnt hurt anymore, my bbs hurt but they always hurt this time in the ttw :/

Try and compose urself and see how the nx few days pan out. We all ss and boy can we over do it.. :dust: to u Hun... I've had the full works many of times in 8 yrs and it amounted to nothing, so now I jus dnt do it.. It drove my insane at one point, I was obsessed... None of my preg test can positive with my son until gone 8 wks, I had a test weekly n all came bk neg.. My levels were jus very low...

My son is now 11, n boy i cnt w8 to go through it all agn...
Try n keep busy that's my advice hun, ss take over ur life...

Sorry for ur loss hunni, dnt say it will never happen bcos it will for all of us. Some of us need more planning and help than others, but trust me never say never. The docs get the most extreme cases wrong n women go ahead n give birth.. One way or another everyone of us will have our babies :dust:

It was my mums birthday today, well the 3rd bcos its the 4th now, she passed away 12 yrs ago on the 20th of this month. I kno she's up there watching over me and when the time is right I'll have another lil one..

I have a 2 hr driving lesson in 8 hrs and my sons bk at school tomoz, so I'm off to sleep ladies.. 2 am here in the uk.. Speak later... Day off work yay!!!! Nyt nyt...

Like 6dpo they started hurting...I really don't symptom spot it's just it's weird I know when af come because my nipples would hurt.not my boobs!

OOoooo, with my last pregnancy, i didnt have sore nips, so hope its a good sign this time too

I really hope so girlie just woke up from another nap!! I'm so tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"