• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

hi... :) hope im not to late to join in here?
Im new on the site
Heres my story. Im a week away from turning 23, bf is 25, been together nearly 5 years, been TTC for jst over 2 and a half years for our first.

Heres to 2012!!! :happydance:

:dust::dust:

welcome and happy early bday! i will be 23 in june so we are fairly close in age, my dh is 23 also-november birthday. we are both hoping to be expecting parents before we hit our bdays though!!!

oh yay! and thank you :) have you guys been trying long? that would be such a lovely birthday gift!! have you tried pre-seed? do you know anything about it?

Almosthere - I love your name!!! My name is Carla

Loony - i get that every month!! uber sore boobies, itchy nipples, ultra tired a few days prior to af. But then again our bodies are all so different!! FXed this is your month

Wannabemum23 - welcome!!!!

afm - CD1 YAY YAY!!!! and yes you read that right!! I have never been happier to see AF this morning!!!
This means that I get to do CD3 bloods on Friday and reschedule the HSG scan for nest week sometime.

I must get ready for work now!! Will update more later

Hope you all have a good day

Hi, Hope I am not too late to join in? I am a newbie to these forums.

In short my story goes a little like this:

I have been ttc for almost 2 years although have had 2 lletz treatments to remove pre cancerous cells last year, so been quite difficult between procedures. I am 30 and partner is 38, we have the most amazing 7 year old boy who is desperate to be a big brother. I am really hoping this is our year. I would really welcome any advice or any tips to help us achieve our dream of becoming parents again! Xx

Hi,
I am Lucy and i am 29, My DH is 38 we are TTC baby number 3 (kind off), heres my story...
My little girl was born in 2007 we weer very lucky and concieved the first month of trying.
Baby number 2 arrived in October 2011 but i lost my second daughter at 20 week and she was born asleep. Its been a totally hideous time but her i am back on the wagon and wanting to be pregannt again. 2nd baby was conceived during my 2nd cycle.
All in all i have been lucky falling pregnancy but noe i want i tmore than ever i am scared it wont happen.
I am on my first 'proprer' cycle since my baby was born.
Wishing you all lots of luck xxxx

oh yay! and thank you :) have you guys been trying long? that would be such a lovely birthday gift!! have you tried pre-seed? do you know anything about it?

we use preseed on our predicted fertile days, maybe 3 times a month. it is supposed to provide the sperm with a more wet fertile EWCM life environment to increase sperm mobility/survival.

and we have been trying since sept 11th so not horribly long but the months add on fast...:cry:

we use preseed on our predicted fertile days, maybe 3 times a month. it is supposed to provide the sperm with a more wet fertile EWCM life environment to increase sperm mobility/survival.

and we have been trying since sept 11th so not horribly long but the months add on fast...:cry:

Ive been hearing about it for a while didnt really know what it was all about you know. might chat to my doc about it. no i guess it isnt but u r right, months do add on very fast.

hopefully you and DH wont have to wait to much longer.

Hello and welcome. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that this next round you can get a BFP! We are all hear to support one another.

Hello Ladies!

Its never to late hunni to join us!!!! Welcome WanaBeMum23 :flower:
Trying long... hummm if you call almost 9 years long then yeh :rofl:
It is hard hunni but you have to keep trying...:hugs:

Kayla and Carla, i have put both your names on teh front page but i'm struggling to find both your info to add to it lol... I will find it and ad it asap..

Carla :happydance: For CD1.. I completely understand what you mean, i'm now on CD3 and cant wait to get trying again.. I hope you had a good day at work.. I had the day off today, spent 2 hours on a driving lesson doing a mock test.. that was fun... NOT!! I would possibaly failed for not using the bus lane....:growlmad:

Vix111 welcome to the thread, you will soon pick it up and be hooked, before you know it youll be a Bnb Pro...:hugs:
I am sorry to hear that hun, i do hope everything is well now, fx hun and here is to all our 2012-2013 babies:flower:....

Lucy... Welcome also, nice to have you here with us. I am sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: Sounds like you are miss fertile, it will happen for you hunni just keep that chin up. We will all be here for you every step of the way :hugs:

Babyfeva how are you today hunni? :hugs:

Hey Lea1984- I'm doing good. Just waiting to start bding. I should be done with AF by today or tomorrow. I want to get started already!! haha How are you doing?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1325224800z0z29z14.png

Hi ladies can I join? My name is Kayla, I am 22, DH is 23, and we are ttc # 1! We have been trying since SEPT with no luck yet, and really hoping we can make our bundle of joy on our fourth try!

I am pretty sure I am out for DEC as I am spotting, so AF should come full flow in the next day or two. So onto a 2012 conception & BFP! Haha. Pretty sure I will OV VERY end of DEC if not BEG JAN. Will be on vacation with my family during my next TWW so hopefully it will help move things along and I can come home PREGNANT! Ahh, GL to all ladies, so glad to join a fresh new thread =)

FOUND IT FOR YA! :haha:

Hey Lea1984- I'm doing good. Just waiting to start bding. I should be done with AF by today or tomorrow. I want to get started already!! haha How are you doing?

I'm good thank you. I'm the same, i should be done with AF tomoz so i can start bding.. What we like lol.. What is your name hunni, ill get you on the front page...

Thank you Kayla, ill update it now....:hugs:

Lea, my name is Julia!

Hi ladies,
Welcome to the new ladies!!!

I have survived the first day back at work, but think tomorrow might be a different story as the kids are back!!

Lea - Thanks for adding me to the front page.
How do you fail for NOT using the bus lane?? I thought we were only allowed to use it at certain times of the day?

Here is the rest of my story:
Me 35 (36 in Feb) DF 36. DF popped the big q back in Aug and our big day is 6th April 2013!! We have been TTCing since March 2011.
HSG scan booked for next Wednesday 11th Jan at 2pm!!

Hi ladies,
Welcome to the new ladies!!!

I have survived the first day back at work, but think tomorrow might be a different story as the kids are back!!

Lea - Thanks for adding me to the front page.
How do you fail for NOT using the bus lane?? I thought we were only allowed to use it at certain times of the day?

Here is the rest of my story:
Me 35 (36 in Feb) DF 36. DF popped the big q back in Aug and our big day is 6th April 2013!! We have been TTCing since March 2011.
HSG scan booked for next Wednesday 11th Jan at 2pm!!

Lol... Being a Teacher must be hard work. What year do you teach?

It was only a Mock test but my instructor told me i may get a fail if i do that on my actual test in Feb. You are correct, some bus lanes are timed and other in operation all day so you cannot go in them at all.

The one i was in today ( well should have been) lol was timed 7am-10.30am it was gone 11.30 lol... Basically i should have been in it :cry: well i know now for my test don't i... i just didnt see the times so didnt want to risk it...
It was classed as holding up all the traffic behind.

I have added the rest of your info hun... hope your well and work tomoz is not too crazy....

Hello everyone, here is my update. So most of you know I started spotting on the 1st of January. I wasn't supposed to start until the 2nd or 4th(today). I spotted up until today and it stopped. I took a test, but if I am preggers it is probably too soon since my DD's pregnancy test didn't show until a few weeks later. I did call my doctor over a few other problems I have been having including the spotting, I am afraid my progestrone levels might be a little low since I had the Marina removed in June. So just to be on the safe side I decided to go see him. I see him the 10th. I probably won't test until that day at the office. If I start feeling symptoms I will test again, but right now I will let you know if AF decides to show. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->