Trying To Conceive 2012-2013 Babies Club!

Tried everything this cycle and have been soo positive

started spotted yesterday :(((((((((

hoping its implantation bleeding??

so worried but not giving up hope!! this could still be it

pray, pray, pray!

:thumbup:

pray, pray, pray!

How many dpo are you too_much? Fxd for you xx

Happy Valentines day!!
Hope you got spoilt by your OH!!!
I got a lovely bunch of red roses from DF!!
I thought I would really spoil him and bought a corset!! He couldn't believe his eyes when he walked in last night! :cloud9:

I am loving my holiday - done pretty much as little as possible today. Made the bed and put a load of washing on so far. Still in PJ's!! Loving this!!

I got a :D on my OPK this morning!! Happydays!! Making sure that I cover all my bases. Got my preseed and softcups ready (on bedside table already)
So hoping that I wont need to see my FS again after Friday.
I'm really looking forward to Friday - get all those results now.

Hey skweek35 sorry for the late reply- Happy Valentine's to u to for y'day!! I was very spoilt thank you- had a lovely evening with DH :) I bet ur OH loved the corset!! What a nice surprise for him!!:happydance:

Aw I'm so jealous u get half term although I imagine u have a lot of work to do still over the holidays! Sounds like u had a nice relaxed day though :)

U sound like u have everything under control - I'm sure this is going to be ur month hun! FX for u & the biggest FX for Friday!! Do let me know how u get on.
xxx

Hello everyone!!

I'm new to this site so thought i'd join this thread.. hopefully bring some luck for 2012... have been TTC for 3 months now.. and am 5 days late... FX :o)

Welcome gemba85 big FX for u!!! Keep us updated!! Ur strong waiting- well done I'm sure i would have tested by now! haha

Good luck! xxx

pray, pray, pray!

Ooh Big FX for u hun- when is af due? Is there much spotting? xxx

Thanks Cabby,
Yes he loved the corset!
YUP!! loads of work to sort before Monday. Will be working all of tomorrow, or plan to get as much done as possible! Friday is filled with dentist, nail and FS appointments. Saturday is hair appointment and a wedding in the evening. So I have to get as much
I will definitely let you all know how the appointment goes on Friday.

How is your cycle coming along?

Well, we have some answers, it looks like DH has low motility and is at the lower end of normal for several other factors. Pretty down in the dumps today. Does any one have any experience with this?

Thanks Cabby,
Yes he loved the corset!
YUP!! loads of work to sort before Monday. Will be working all of tomorrow, or plan to get as much done as possible! Friday is filled with dentist, nail and FS appointments. Saturday is hair appointment and a wedding in the evening. So I have to get as much
I will definitely let you all know how the appointment goes on Friday.

How is your cycle coming along?

Hehe i bet he did- I got a corset for an anniversary once and my hubby loved it!! :happydance:

Good luck with all ur work- I hope you get it all done so u can enjoy ur packed weekend!! What r u getting done to ur hair? Exciting! Is it a close friends wedding? I love going to weddings! My friend is getting married at the end of march and I'm going on her hen do this weekend- yay!

Well I'm currently on day 26 (my cycle length is normally 26-31 days) so af should be rearing her ugly head soon!! I have no idea when i O'd this month as didnt use any sticks- I tried tracking it by checking my CM but got so confused!! I seem to have the fertile CM a lot of the time- is that normal?

Have a good day :)
xxx

i assume af means period? sorry, newbie- learning the lingo!

unfortunatley, turns out it was AF!!! :((((((((((((((((

very upset, soo disappointed. was crying all night!
i know its "early" TTC cycle #3 but was so convinced this time! :(

how do you all keep up the hope?

Well, we have some answers, it looks like DH has low motility and is at the lower end of normal for several other factors. Pretty down in the dumps today. Does any one have any experience with this?

Hi EmHart- Aw I'm sorry to hear about DH's low motility :cry: It is crushing to hear news like this - we were told my DH had low sperm count a few months ago and were convinced that was it! BUT it turns out the doctor had totally over estimated the problem and although it is still low it is definitely enough for a pregnancy which was a massive relief. Apparently docs often over estimate problems as they dont quite understand it! (This is what my FS told me anyway.) Did u get the results from ur doc or FS? There is meant to be a lot of things u can do to improve sperm quality- e.g. we take pregnacare conception (his and her) tablets and that is supposed to help as is avoiding hot baths, sauna's etc and not resting laptops on his lap (DH always puts a cushion under the laptop now!) What made me feel better when we got this news was that sperm count is a temporary thing and can be improved (as we found after taking the tablets for 3 months) The higher the count the better ur chances even if the motility is affected. They found a few dead sperm in DH's samples so we were worried about that but FS said because the count had improved it meant there were more chances of having good sperm along with the dead ones- does that make sense?

Sorry for rambling - I just feel ur pain!

What were the actual % of the SA results? How were the other areas?

Try and keep positive hun I know it's so hard but I'm assuming they didnt say there is no chance u can get pregnant with DH's sperm as it is so there is hope! I just think that it is just going to take a bit longer than it does for others for me but we are working at improving the count so hopefully we will get there soon!!
xxx

i assume af means period? sorry, newbie- learning the lingo!

unfortunatley, turns out it was AF!!! :((((((((((((((((

very upset, soo disappointed. was crying all night!
i know its "early" TTC cycle #3 but was so convinced this time! :(

how do you all keep up the hope?

Hi Too_Much God i feel ur pain!!!! There are soooo many times when i think this is just not going to happen for me and I get so disheartened ::cry: But I know I have to be a mother and no matter what it takes I will get there! I've started thinking we may have to go down the IVF route soon but that's ok- I will do whatever it takes to make this happen!! I think that is helping me keep the hope that there is so much help/assistance for sub fertility that if things dont happen naturally there's still a good chance things can work out!! It is so hard though when u see loads of kids around and just think "I really want one!!" What is really getting to me at the mo is how much it's upsetting my DH - he is desperate for a child- we have put ttc off for ages for my work- which I sooooooooooooo regret and feel unbelievably guilty for now but we did what we thought was right at the time and obviously didnt know it would take this long!

Af stands for Aunt Flo and is period yep- it took me ages to get my head around the lingo too so dont worry!

It is still disheartening even early in ur cycle so it's normal to feel down after ur 3rd cycle because u just assume it's going to happen. Were u on the birth control pill before? It often takes a while for that to come out of ur system so might be u just need a couple more cycles to sort that out? Are ur cycles regular and have u been charting?

I know what u mean about convincing urself it's happened though- I waiting for my af and every symptom I'm like "oh my god this is it!!" - Stupid I know and I'm really trying not to think like this as it's even harder when af shows up- I'm starting to feel the tell-tale signs of af now so pretty sure she will be here today or tomorrow - BIG sigh!!!

Hey ho- onto the next cycle ay?!
xxx

Cabby, thank you so much. I really appreciate just getting it all of my chest. My understanding of the results is that it is mostly on the lower side of normal, but that progressive motility is the issue. I think it is still possible we could conceive naturally but much less chance than most average couples. The doc seemed to think we might need help. I just want to get on with it now. DH is booked into do another sample soon. These were the results. I have also put in what our doc said was the lowest level they like to see.

Volume: 3.0ml (Low end of normal 1.5ml)
Sperm Motility: 41% (Low end of normal 40%)
Progressive Motility: 20% (Low end of normal 31%)
Sperm Morphology: 4% (Low end of normal 4%)
Spermatazoa: 18x10*6/ml (Low end of normal 15x10*6/ml)
PH: 7.7
Total sperm: 54x10*6 (low end of normal 39x10*6)

Hehe i bet he did- I got a corset for an anniversary once and my hubby loved it!! :happydance:

Good luck with all ur work- I hope you get it all done so u can enjoy ur packed weekend!! What r u getting done to ur hair? Exciting! Is it a close friends wedding? I love going to weddings! My friend is getting married at the end of march and I'm going on her hen do this weekend- yay!

Well I'm currently on day 26 (my cycle length is normally 26-31 days) so af should be rearing her ugly head soon!! I have no idea when i O'd this month as didnt use any sticks- I tried tracking it by checking my CM but got so confused!! I seem to have the fertile CM a lot of the time- is that normal?

Have a good day :)
xxx

The wedding this weekendis DF's snooker mate's wedding. I havent met either of the before.
But I am looking forward to meeting some of the snooker boys that DF spends time with every week.
Hope you have a fab weekend!
HHMMM fertile CM most of your cycle? Not sure about that. Sorry I cant be of more help there.

Hi ladies

Was hoping I could join this thread - am absolutely desperate for 2012 to be our year for a :bfp:!! We've been actively trying for about 2 years now and it's wearing a bit thin now, especially as EVERYONE around me seems to be getting pregnant without trying!

Anyway, loving this site - seeing as we haven't told anyone we're TTC I find the support on here amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->