Trying to Conceive after Cerazette

lezly1982

Reaction score
Hi everyone - I am new on this site and just thought I'd come on to share my experience with cerazette.... I already have DS1 who is 4 and have been on cerazette since having him..... (prior to getting pg I was on microgynon for years with no probs and got preggers within 6 weeks of coming off this pill - sadly miscarried early on but again got pregnant within the next 6 weeks and he was absolutely perfect when he arrived)

with Cerazette I have had no periods (aside from when I was first on this pill - I got a period that lasted for about 4 weeks!).. I took it religiously for the 4 years I was on it at the same time each day - And I came off this pill 5 weeks ago as we are now TTC no2.

I got every pregnancy symptom going when I came off this pill (which was midway though a pack - I didnt see the point in wasting any time) - I had hot flushes, sore boobs, cramp, nausea and headaches - did test just to be sure but got a BFN - however got AF exactly 28 days after stopping cerazette (lasted 4 days) - which was great - I am now almost 2 weeks since first day of AF and have now started using OPKs which are showing positive so everything seems to be getting back to normal pretty quickly for me - which I am so relieved about as have heard some horror stories about coming off this pill - I will keep you posted as to how we get on with TTC I am on cycle day 11 today and going to BD every night between now and cycle day 16 to see what happens.. fingers crossed and GL to all of you TTC!![/B][/B][/B][/B]

... Can I also mention that when I was on cerazette for the 4 years - I completely lost my sex drive.. got awful headaches and just felt generally down a lot of the time - I can't believe how different I feel since coming off it (and all the time I put the symptoms down to just adjusting to motherhood!)

Hi
I have been trying to get pregnant now for four months. I am 22 and just throught it would happen straight away, we have sex exactly when we are pupost to! i dont understand!
I was taking Cerazette and have read loads od horror storys that people can get pregnant after, now i am really scard!
I have only had one period and which was 6 weeks late, now am 2 weeks late, i was so excited but 2 negative results later and very worryed! :cry:
i no i must just let things happen in there own time but i cant help worrying! all i can think about :crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->