Trying to hold out until July 14th!!

I thought FRERs are sensitive to 6.5miu? (I could be wrong!)

ETA: I just checked their website, and they say they are sensitive to 6.3miu, but consistently and accurately detect down to 12.1miu.

I thought I read 25 okay maybe I will try a FRER

***First Response Early Result recently began citing their official sensitivity as 25 mIU, but one clinical trial found it to detect 12.5 mIU/mL consistently.

I got this from www.peeonastick.com

Man I didn't see this thread earlier. I had a late O in June with OPk and chart I spiked at CD 27 so 14 days after that should be my AF right well I am happy to say she hasn't shown eeeek. I don't want to get to excited but let me tell you the symptoms are endless. Nausea, metal mouth, runny noses, bloating and heck of sore bbs. I pray that she doesn't come. With my first two children I didn't show positive on any tests till almost 4 to 5 weeks pregnant. Weird I know. Ugh I will stay on this one till I get a BFP or she shows up.

Yes....it will show! I bet they base the 6 days before your missed period on the average 14 day lp....that would mean as early as 8dpo. I've never wasted an frer until 10dpo and at that point it was already an easily seen line (last pregnant).

Man I didn't see this thread earlier. I had a late O in June with OPk and chart I spiked at CD 27 so 14 days after that should be my AF right well I am happy to say she hasn't shown eeeek. I don't want to get to excited but let me tell you the symptoms are endless. Nausea, metal mouth, runny noses, bloating and heck of sore bbs. I pray that she doesn't come. With my first two children I didn't show positive on any tests till almost 4 to 5 weeks pregnant. Weird I know. Ugh I will stay on this one till I get a BFP or she shows up.

Welcome! Is your lp typically 14 days? I know for some people it's a bit longer. But if you know yours is 14 then if say TEST!!!

Such an internal debate... do I stay dehydrated, so my test lines will be dark and I'll stop freaking out?

Or do I drink what I'm supposed to daily and get lighter lines and freak

I thought FRERs are sensitive to 6.5miu? (I could be wrong!)

ETA: I just checked their website, and they say they are sensitive to 6.3miu, but consistently and accurately detect down to 12.1miu.

either way, probably just early and I may get a line on FRER. Maybe the IC was a bad test then. I am not sure how long my LP is as I usually O on CD16 or CD17 and AF day 29. That would make mine usually 13 days I suppose. But I O day 10 this time So I am unsure as to when the best time to get a dark BFP could be

Such an internal debate... do I stay dehydrated, so my test lines will be dark and I'll stop freaking out?

Or do I drink what I'm supposed to daily and get lighter lines and freak

See I have the same issue. I take Lasix as I had pre eclampsia at the end of pregnancy with DD and I am on BP meds and Lasix to help my kidneys function properly I almost had renal failure with DD. I am a type 1 Diabetic so with all of that I have super diluted urine. But, I can't get a doc apt. for even a blood test unless I have a true positive

So I had a dollar store one in my purse so I figured eh why not. I barley peed on it and here is what I see a faint line omg. Sorry if my camera doesn't show it as clear as it is for me but I am going to take a FRER in the morning too what do you think ?image.jpg

Man that picture does no justice to what I see and all the girls in my office. Ill do a frer in the morning at 4 am if I see a line I'm headed to my OB I already called and asked to have a test done just to confirm. And yes to answer you my LP is usually 11 to 14 days.

I def see something! FX it gets darker for you.

Thank you I will take one more tonight and tomorrow morning eeeekkk

Congrats all the BFP so far.

I`m still trying to hold off to 14th though might cave tomorrow!

Haha...I caved! 11dpo and a bfn on my ic. Not surprised!

I'm happy to see what looks like another BFP! Yay!!

omg ....just took frer ..fmu was bfn now this i cant cant belive it

im crying happy omg:happydance:

Attachments

• 10526085_10152494894500490_1500898907774805476_n.jpg
    10526085_10152494894500490_1500898907774805476_n.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 23
Congrats! So many bfps up in here!!

Well, I was CONVINCED I was out last night - I actually had a pretty good long cry about it at one point - but then I temped this morning (expecting my usual pre-AF temp drop) and to my surprise, my temp actually went back up a little. AHHH!!

My partner was practically begging me to test this morning but I held out. I'm so scared of those bfns! I'd like to hold out until Monday.. but I have a feeling I'll test either tomorrow or Sunday.

This is the big weekend - Here we go everyone! GL!!

nice to see more BFP!!!! I tried FRER this morning and it looks like BFN :( guess the IC was bad or something. I will hold off a few more days then try again. But, I feel I was excited for nothing. Why do I have so many early pregnancy symptoms though? Even my areolis are darker and I have easy to see blue veins in my BBS? AHH!!! If it is actually BFN the I guess the fact that I turned 30 this year my body has changed

Hello ladies, can I join? I have been stalking for awhile and I figured why not.

FF has me at 10 dpo, but there is no way, lol. I had the mirena in for 3 1/2 years and it spontaneously fell out in April, so I took that as a sign to try for one more.

It fell out April 16th, and I got AF April 18th. I had a 35 day cycle. Starting May 23 and now I am back on my 28 day cycle. My last AF was June 20 so that put my O around the 4th of July making me only 7dpo.

Sorry for the novel! FX'd for everyone to get their:bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->