Trying to lose weight to help us conceive - 2013

How are we all getting on? My pregnancy ended in chemical last thursday so i will be hopping back on the wagon sometime soon x

Oh Natalie! I'm so sorry to hear that. How awful for you! I can't even imagine. Good luck from this point forward!

I am doing okay. CD 17, still waiting to O.. Getting impatient! Ha. Story of my life.. Just got home from vacay yesterday.. jumped back on the wagon yesterday. I'm still doing low carb, high protein, lower caffeine, 2 cups of decaf green tea daily, 1-2 servings of ground flax seed daily, and lemon water! More or less the same plan I guess.. 7 pounds to goal number 1 -- STILL! :)

I'm sorry to hear that, Natalie :(

I'm doing ok. Only lost 0.2lb this week, which is almost nothing, but I'm cd3 and I'm always a bit bloated during my period. I feel huge, so I wasn't surprised! Hoping for 4lb next week :) that would take my bmi down to 28.8 - since I got down to 29.5 last week, my next goal is to get below 29! Lol

Well done for getting back on the wage frsttimemama

PD - AF is a bitch, but well done with sticking with it.

I have given up on the very low calorie diet and gone back to Slimming World, only my first day on SW but its like riding a bike, you never really forget. After doing Slim and Save I feel like SW is soooooo easy!!! I've said it before but I'll say it again I'm done with these vlcd's!! No more!!! First day on Slimming World and I'm not hungry at all, which is a nice change from being hungry all the time.

x

I am so sorry to hear that Natalie. Hopefully you will have wonderful news soon!

I gained a couple of pounds. I started back eating sweets! :growlmad:Starting today no more sweets, sugar, or junk food!I have not updated my ticker yet, but hopefully when I update it I will lose a couple of pounds. I am on CD 20 now but I think AF will arrive Aug 28th.

Hi ladies! How are you all?

I lost 2.5lb last week, which brings my total to about 16lb in 5 weeks. I'm not looking forward to me weigh in tomorrow - we went out for a meal last night for my father in law's birthday. I couldn't not go because it was a family thing and I'm not letting my family down for any diet lol. But it does mean that I probably won't have lost weight this week.

The last couple of weeks, I've let bad habits sneak in - little cheats here and there and it's definitely affected my weight loss - I should have lost much more by now. So I'm back on track today and I'm going to be 100% on plan next week to have a decent loss before I got back to uni to start my second year!

I'm okay. I've lost about 37 pounds. Hanging on to that last 3 before my first goal. Got a long way to go. Sounds like you're doing well though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->