Trying to lose weight to help us conceive - 2013

Great job ladies!

Since last Monday, I've only lost 1.5 pounds. A little frustrating. I want to see it come off quicker, but I'll be thankful for that and not gaining. I hope I'm not too tired to exercise tonight. I need to do something!

Hi ladies,

Well done on all the good losses this week :) I've got my weigh in tomorrow morning. Not expecting much, because of going off plan on Saturday, but I hope I've lost something at least!

I'm down four even though I thought I was totally off the wagon! Random!

Well I lost 2lb this week! Obviously, it's a bit of a rubbish Cambridge diet weightloss, but it's a good weightloss if I was doing any other diet and I did go off plan on Saturday, so I'm happy with that :)

Yay! Glad you all seem to be doing well! I've done pretty well so far, but I fell off the wagon today. I had bread on my sandwich, homemade potato chips, and M&M's. PMS has been SO rough this week. Ugh. Back on the wagon in the am!

Hey all, mind if I join?? My weight is causing me a lot of problems ttc. I lost 70 pounds for my wedding 2 years ago and my cycle was like clock work. Unfortunately since then, I gained about 23 pounds back and it has really affected my cycle. They are long, irregular, and I don't always ovulate.

My husband and I have taken up bike riding and I am trying to stick to as all natural diet as I can. It is super hard because I love me some sugary, fatty junk food. I had a bad day today and pigged out a bit. I felt so bad after I got really emotional (might have been the clomid making me so emotional). Blah :-/

Anyways, good luck to everyone and I hope we all see the results we want!

Welcome!!

How is everyone doing?? I was doing well until Wednesday, we went out to dinner, it was our 3rd wedding anniversary I was supposed to make sensible choices but I didn't and then I had a huge pudding. Was supposed to be back on the diet yesterday and I was until the evening where I ate a whole packet of chocolate fingers!!!! I can't let this continue, I need the weight to continue going down, I cannot allow the weight to creep back up again!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Sure can join us! I also say the more the merrier! :) It's tough. Hubby and I just bought bikes a couple of weeks ago but it's been so hot, rainy, and busy that we haven't ridden them much. After next week, that will be changing. He just doesn't know it yet. If we aren't riding, we are walking. :) I have to get the weight off for my cycles, too. I was told I had PCOS and to lose weight. I lost 20 pounds last fall and got pregnant all in about 6 weeks. As you know from our other thread, he was still born. It sucks, but we are ready to try again. I have 3 pounds of pregnancy weight left (not bad when I started with 40!). Then I want to continue to lose some more for self. I'm doing a low carb diet. I aim for 100-130 grams of carbs per day or less, lots of protein and water (those two help me feel full) and whatever amount of calories my LoseIt! App tells me I can have for the day.

Cookie, it's okay. We all have those days (or two!), and from the sounds of it, yesterday was the time to do it. I totally cheated yesterday, too. I had a bun on my sandwich, homemade potato chips, M&M's, chocolate milk, AND a granola bar. Ugh! But today is a fresh day, and the scale went down for some reason.. hah. Back at it again.

I LOVE chocolate! I can eat that stuff all day!

I broke down to DH last night about my weight. He was so wonderful and had me feeling better in no time.

We are going for our bike ride later and I am going to work extra hard on my diet. I am taking an out of state road trip for my older brothers wedding soon so I am a bit worried about that. I probably wont lose any weight the week I am there.

I also love chocolate a little too much. lol

I love pinterest because I have found a ton of skinny desert recipes to keep my sweet tooth at bay. Doesn't always work but bost of the time :haha:

I love to bake so its really hard not to eat everything I bake. I mean..... I gotta try it to make sure it tastes good right?

I love to bake (and pinterest) as well. I have limited my baking though, pretty much by 100% due to losing weight. That way I can bake and eat during the holidays.

Hello everyone!

I have been doing okay with getting on my treadmill all this week except for Wednesday since I had to get 2 fillings. I walked longer yesterday since I missed Wednesday. My weigh in is tomorrow but I will weigh myself next Saturday since I had some snacks and a big bowl of ice cream! The good thing is that I have been drinking plenty of water. I usually drink pop and juices and only drink a little bit of water. I hope everyone is doing ok with their weight loss.

I love love love to Pinterest and bake! And chocolate! And icecream! :) I'm trying not to do any of those things. The low carb is hard as far as desserts go period.

My hubby is amazing about my weight. He would rather I didn't lose any, but supports my efforts nonetheless.

How are you all doing, ladies?

I lost 4.6lb this week. Obviously very happy, but a bit annoyed because 5lb would have taken me up to a stone in 3 weeks! Lol. I'll have to settle for 13.6lb in 3 weeks instead!

Hey ladies, sorry I've been abit awol, I seem to get one foot back on the wagon and then topple off again!!! :s

Well done PD!!

I really need to stop doing the diet half heartedly...I dont want to end up gaining all the weight I've lost.

x

Well i fell completely off the wagon after getting my bfp on the weekend i would rather wait and plan a diet with a doctor now, keep it up girls :) x

SO super excited for you Natalie!! That's a smart idea. Any super secrets to share?? Lol

I didnt really do anything different just kept to the diet, it was my first cycle off bcp, took opks and bd'd alot leading up to ovulation and after x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->