TTC #1 11dpo would like a buddy??

MummyP2b

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to this site as you can probably see I only joined today.
Got married in July 10 and came off the pill straight away, was then NTNP until 2 months ago when DH and I decided to go 'all out' and TTC.
So I'm irregular with AF which is slightly annoying but trying to catch Ovulation each month the best I can.
I'm now 11dpo and feeling a 'few things' but I can't be sure. I dont' want to get my hopes up as I did this last month and was very let down when AF showed up.
Was wondering if there was anyone who would like to be my TTC buddy?

hi there! DH and i are currently NTNP for #2. i just had my DD in september and we want our children to be pretty close in age. i have a 4yo stepson as well. Af hasnt returned for me yet because i am nursing/pumping but i did have a very light week of bleeding about 2 months ago. so i am hoping my fertility has returned. though with no AF its hard to know what is going on.

when we were NTNP for our DD, my cycles were very irregular too. i agree that it can be very frustrating, but it just means you gotta DTD more often (and who doesnt want that anyway?! *wink!*) anyway, i know im not on the same cycle as you and all, and were not truely TTC (as DH gets a little weirded out about temping and such...thinks im trying to be too scientific about a natural process...blah blah blah) but i would be happy to be your buddy! :)

heres sending you loads of baby dust! :D

Hi queserasera,
Great username :) Thanks for replying.
I'm now on cd 3 of my 3rd ttc cycle. feeling hopeful this month. hubby seems very on board with it all this month, which makes me feel positive.
How are you getting on? Your DH looks so sweet!

hey guys! i was just wondering where do you guys find out your cd numbers and dpo?

Hi sany,
Cd is cycle day so this will be the first day of you period/ menstrual cycle. The first day of your cycle.
DPO is days post ovulation. So when you ovulate on say day 14 of you cycle (cd14) CD 15 then becomes 1dpo.
Does that make sense?
Are you trying to conceive? (TTC)

thank you! and yes im ttc

OH half and i (mostly me) are trying to debate on whether going for it this month or next. because we would like a november baby.

i looked up my info and i am cd 3 of 28

That's cool. Where are you from?
It's now cd 4 of 28/29. So fingers crossed AF should be leaving today :)
How long have you been TTC for? This is our 3rd cycle. 3 being my lucky number I'm very hopeful! :)
Will this be your 1st baby? Xx

Hey guys, I am a new member myself, would be happy to be a buddy, me too in TTC #1. Started TTC a month back. :witch: is due tomorrow. Hoping it doesnt come! All the best to us and loads of baby dust to all of us.

:dust:

Hi gonnabmom,
Hoping AF doesn't show for you today!! Keep us posted. I'm on cd5 now and AF has just about gone! So excited for this month!!
How are you getting on Sany?
Baby dust to us all :)

Hi queserasera,
I'm now on cd 3 of my 3rd ttc cycle. feeling hopeful this month. hubby seems very on board with it all this month, which makes me feel positive.

thanks! when i made this account i was in a very "let things happen as they will happen" mood...que sera, sera! ;)

oh i do hope that the third time is the charm for you! i am not sure about my cycles really but i had a light bleed 2 months ago and another over this past weekend. so..maybe im on cd1, but who knows!

its good that your DH is on board this month! my DH was a little hesitant when we started NTNP, but the month that he was like "okay...im ready for this" is the same month we fell pregnant!

things are good here, but trying for another baby is much more difficult when you already have one in the house! lol. plus i have a 4 year old stepson who is with us part of the time. so the two of them keep us so busy that i dont know when we will have time to make a third! lol. ;)

i really hope things are going well for you and that this month is THE MONTH!

Thanks. No signs yet of AF! fingers crossed. will wait for 2 more days to test if I survive that long.

Thanks. No signs yet of AF! fingers crossed. will wait for 2 more days to test if I survive that long.

good luck and hope you get your BFP! hopefully you can keep yourself occupied and make it the two days before testing! i always just end up splurging on the high priced, digital, "know two days before a missed period" test cause i just cant wait that long! ;)

Good luck! Hoping she doesnt show for you! Will look forward to seeing that BFP! ;)

Keep us all posted! Got my fingers crossed for you :) x

Hi queserasera,

thanks! when i made this account i was in a very "let things happen as they will happen" mood...que sera, sera! ;)

oh i do hope that the third time is the charm for you! i am not sure about my cycles really but i had a light bleed 2 months ago and another over this past weekend. so..maybe im on cd1, but who knows!

its good that your DH is on board this month! my DH was a little hesitant when we started NTNP, but the month that he was like "okay...im ready for this" is the same month we fell pregnant!

things are good here, but trying for another baby is much more difficult when you already have one in the house! lol. plus i have a 4 year old stepson who is with us part of the time. so the two of them keep us so busy that i dont know when we will have time to make a third! lol. ;)

i really hope things are going well for you and that this month is THE MONTH!

Thats actually quite reassuring that the month that your hubby came 'on board' was the month you conceived! Hopefully the same will happen for us! He seems very keen to get started anyway but I'm thinking thats just cos we havent done it for a while, what with the 2ww (the 2nd week anyway) and af and all. :)

I'm feeling positive about it all this month so I just hope my positive thinking helps! :)

Ha! Ive just read my previous post when I said that your DH looks so sweet.....hmmm lol. DD is what I meant! must have been tired! :(

I'm sure the time will find you when you have your '3rd'. We would like a big family (4 kids) I always wanted to have a few more brothers and sisters when I was little, I only have my brother and we used to argue all the time. I miss having someone else there to play or fight with! ;) And hubby is the same, he would like a big family too which is super!
You'll do great! Everything will fall in to place! How old would your DD be if you were to have another baby within the next 9 months?

Lets call that cd 1! yay! :) fingers crossed this is our month!! xx

hehe. thats too funny! i know the times when DH would be like "lets have a baby!" were times when it had been awhile due to AF and such. he didnt fully mean it though. we had just gotten my stepson potty trained and sleeping through the night (issues we have due to inconsistent parenting from the other side) and he just wasnt sure he was ready to face all the sleepless nights again. but then it just clicked for him one day and then a couple weeks later we were seeing that little plus sign pop up on the test! :)

i think the positive thinking is a big plus too! i know that the first few months i was just stressing over the whole thing and i was running through a million questions all the time "what was that twinge? am i more tired than normal? is that a cramp? is it a regular cramp or does it feel different? is that a spot of faint pink i see? could it be implatation bleeding?" haha....just everything! but i just made myself stop stressing, because it doesnt help anything and honestly i think it may have been hurting my chances. its hard though...before this last bleed i was totally symptom spotting like a maniac again!

LMAO...well, my DH is pretty sweet! but honestly i didnt even notice the mistake! lol. DD (Audrey) is a really sweet baby. she definitely has a personality on her, but for the most part shes an awesome baby. the first few weeks she had her days and night mixed up and that made for some long, tiring nights...but since about 8 weeks shes slept through the night. and shes pretty even tempered and playful during the day. we didnt have the dreaded colic with her too much. ;)

my DH wants 4 kids too! though, now that were up to 2 and one is only with us half time, he is thinking that 3 is maybe more reasonable! hehe. im like you...i just have an older brother (10 years older) so i always wanted more siblings. luckily i had a ton of cousins my age though and they all lived relatively close. DH on the other hand, has a little brother, but no cousins nearby or anything and just a very small family. i think that is why he wants a large family. but we will see...we're just taking it one kid at a time right now ;)

do you have any preference for a boy or a girl? i wanted this one to be a girl only because with my stepson i was outnumbered by the boys! now DH is hoping to have a boy to have the same last name as him, but he loves his "daddy's little girl" too and would be happy with either. if i fell straight away DD would be 13 months at the birth of "#3" and my stepson would be nearly 5.

deal...so youre CD6 and im CD1. alright....and were off! lets get out there and make some babies! ;)

Hi gonnabmom,
Hoping AF doesn't show for you today!! Keep us posted. I'm on cd5 now and AF has just about gone! So excited for this month!!
How are you getting on Sany?
Baby dust to us all :)

hey! just saw your question hehe sorry.
i decided to try the rest of this month and all feb.
im too impatient haha

Good luck to EVERYONE :-D
I'm excited this month for everyones BFP's!
Hubby said to me tonight that he was feeling a little bit of pressure this month bless him. We did it last night (at it for quite a while cos he couldnt go :( tmi) and then again this afternoon and he couldnt go, we tried all sorts of positions but nope... We had a talk about it cos I never wanted him to feel pressured. We both want a baby and we both want to try but he said that because I was positive thinking and feeling hopeful and all that, he felt like it HAD to be this month. I have never put pressure on him, If I did ever put pressure on him I think we would have a 3 year old by now!! haha :)
So I said that we will chill out and just 'do it' casually, so we will see how it goes. I wants to give it another try tonight. He really is trying poor guy! I do feel for the guys! x

aww poor guy! i think that DH had the same sort of thing going on when we were trying for DD. he could never really relax and "let go"...iykwim. probably why it took us the 5 months of trying! his issue was having already had a son and his gf at the time not wanting to make a proper go at being a family. she messed him up pretty badly...deciding the day that their son was born that she didnt want him to have DHs last name and telling DH he was to move out within the month. i think he was nervous something similar would happen or i would leave or something. but i can imagine that its a lot of pressure for the guys...they want to make us happy, give us what we want, and im sure feel at least a bit inadequate when it doesnt happen right away.

hopefully your more casual approach will work and he will be able to relax about the whole thing a bit! i always try to keep my excitement to a minimum, even though its hard, and just make him feel like were BDing only because i cant keep my hands off of him and not due at all to the fact that a baby might come out of it! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->