TTC #1 After An Early MC...Buddies Needed

Thank you, I hope it works tooo! :flower: Clomid was not all that bad at all. I freaked myself out reading all the side effects online beforehand, but luckily I had none, either that or I slept through them because I took them at night haha :thumbup: The only thing I would say that bothered me was it dried up my cm.

Now I am just waiting to take my day21 bloods this week to see where my numbers are at. Hopefully it will be above 15, which I think they will be because I had massive cramping and gloating the day of ov, so hopefully that was clomid because I have never had that before! Keep me in your prayers :hugs:
Amen dearie ,u are in my prayers, we are on d right track to getting our BFPss...lol. C ya in d 1st trimester forum....**hahaha**

:hi: all! I just experienced my first MC at 5 weeks. It was also my first pregnancy/BFP. Get bloods done tomorrow to see if my levels are back to 0. Really hoping they are so we can go back to TTC.

Hope you won't mind an extra in the thread?

:hi: all! I just experienced my first MC at 5 weeks. It was also my first pregnancy/BFP. Get bloods done tomorrow to see if my levels are back to 0. Really hoping they are so we can go back to TTC.

Welcome to the thread hun :hi:

Really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: xx

Welcome to the thread- the more the merrier :) I was right at the 5 week mark and when i started bleeding my hcg level was already down to a 6 - 5 days later it was back at 0 so my cycle returned to normal very quickly. So sorry for your loss - it sucks :hugs:

Update on me: got my second quants back on Monday they were 4800 ish on 3/23 and up to 8400 on 3/25. They didn't double in the 48 hours but when they reach the 5000 mark the time goes to 72-96 hours. The doctor was pleased with the levels so I am scheduled for an US on 4/10. Now hopefully all will go well with the US and then I will be able to relax some more. I can tell you that when you do get a :bfp: after a mc/cp it is nervewracking lol

Congrats mrs! Hope you're feeling well and not too stressed!

Seeing that you have a healthy bean is so helpful to me...I am so nervous about TTC again. It's scary to think this can keep happening. We are taking a small break from TTC, just to get in my appointment with the doctor and a regular (hopefully) cycle.

Welcome on board dearie, so sorry about ur loss. Hoping ur cycle will go back to normal in no time.

Update on me: got my second quants back on Monday they were 4800 ish on 3/23 and up to 8400 on 3/25. They didn't double in the 48 hours but when they reach the 5000 mark the time goes to 72-96 hours. The doctor was pleased with the levels so I am scheduled for an US on 4/10. Now hopefully all will go well with the US and then I will be able to relax some more. I can tell you that when you do get a :bfp: after a mc/cp it is nervewracking lol
Dats great news to hear. Relax ursef,this baby is gonna stick *happydance*

MrsClark - That's great news hun! Try not to worry too much, I know it's easier said than done but it won't help matters. Yay for your scan! Bet you can't wait! :happydance:

Cancerlib - Not too bad thank you hun, how are you? :hugs:

How are u all today ladies:flower::hugs:

Still in this tww madness. I woke up this morning with sore boobs, my stomach feels like af is about to arrive even though I think she's not due until next week....unless clomid has shortened my cycles and she comes sooner. I'm just hanging on to some hope that it's my uterus expanding :winkwink:

How are you doing? Any updates with you? How many dpo are you?

Ex - See you are 7 dpo...any symptoms to report?
I am 5 dpo but nothing really to report which disheartens me a little.

Jessica - The only symptoms I have really is Constipation and twinges in my lower abdomen every so often, not looking too much into them as I don't want to get my hopes up too much. Fingers crossed we get our BFP's soon :dust:

Same here. Last night I had some twinges in my lower abdomen but didn't really read too much into it as I am not expecting a BFP this month... Fingers cross for us though :)

Babydust to all d TWWers:baby: hang in there,its well.
AFM, am still waiting to Ov, 4-5days to go:haha:

Cancerlib - Glad to hear it hun. Yay, not long until you Ov now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"