TTC#1 and i need a weight loss buddy

Sarah, sounds like you're having a great time! Nice to know you werent in trouble! The cramps can be normal stretching pain so keep your head up! :)

Vicky, glad to hear you're feeling better already!

Yay for antibiotics!!

The pains got worse as I walked and then lessened off after I stopped. Now I just have a sore back! Way too many stairs yesterday...!

I can't wait for my next appt. It'll be at 10 weeks. I should be able to see some stuff by then!

This isn't the most pleasant this to talk about! And might be really gross to read! I'm sorry!

I just had diarrhea, it hurt, now I'm freaked out that I have a bug of some sort :/. Although I've been having constipation pretty bad so my body might be "evacuating". I guess if I have it again over night I'll get my DH to call the doctor. :(

The things that make me worry are, that 1) it hurt and 2) a couple of days ago I had mucus in my stool (I'm sorry, this is tmi and gross!!). But I read that can happen if you have a bowel obstruction, which would make sense, I don't think I had been for a week!!! Which would also explain the whole "evacuation" episode.

I guess this is doubly freaky as I'm in South Africa. Have I eaten something I shouldn't have??

Sarah keep calm. Some times you get mucus in your stools when you're constipated its the bodies form of lubrication to try and help you remove the stool. To have diarrhea after being consipated is also ok as it could be a small amount of over flow. Mucus and diarrhea is also a sign that you've had an irritated bowel. I wouldnt worry unless blood is present and you have really bad cramping. Drink pleanty of water and keep moving around. The heat of south africa may not be helping. Im sure you will be ok and that its nothing to worry about.

A year ago today i got married, although its our wedding anniversery on monday. Ben is away in Blackpool having their last Lads weekend away befor our baby comes. I spent most of the day at my parents as i don't really like being home on my own. Had a rather stressfull experience of trying to buy some things and my card being declined :cry: apparently the chip in my card is knakered so i cant get any money until my new card comes. meant i drove 80 miles in total today to not be able to buy anything.

Thanks Vicky :D

Aww that's terrible, I hate it when my DH is away. We had a year and a half of long distance and it drove me almost crazy. But, I bet he's thinking about you like crazy while he is away! Even if he doesn't seem like it while he's drinking with the boys! I know my man seems pretty oblivious to some of these things sometimes :p.

When does he come home? I can't believe you have such a small amount of time left! 77 days! Soon you'll be wishing for a little bit of time alone :p!

That must have been horrible with the card, it's kind of a fear of mine, every time I use my card (which is all the time!) a little shiver of fear goes through my mind that it will decline or not work. Even if I have never had problems and have heaps of money! I'm the same with walking through security doors. That also really sucks that you were far away so you couldn't just pop home for money or anything. Everything always seems to happen at once!

He's home tomorrow. So it's just me and jasper again tonight. Haha I was in sainsburys with my dad today and he brought me some baby clothes and he set the alarm
Off going out the door!!!!! Red faced all round today.

Are you feeling alright then Sarah?

I know 77 days, I have a feeling it'll be longer though.

Hello ladies!
So sorry to hear you've all had some struggling weeks too. I am in the same boat! Bah, I hate the bad weeks!
Sarah I hope you're feeling better! Man, pregnancy really messes with our bowels! Try not to worry too much! Its probably pretty normal!
Vicky, I cant believe you've only got 77 days! Even if you do go longer you're likely to have that baby within 85 or so days! Amazing!
AFM, I've had my share of struggles this week! My DH was also out of town from Mon until Fri so that was difficult, but it was exacerbated by the fact that it was also the due date of my angel baby, so it was a very difficult time for me. But, I have been staying positive as best I can and looking forward to my August baby! =)

Aww, that must have been rough, Kitten!

In other happy news, I've made it to an olive, Vicky a squash and you a papaya! they're all getting so big :D (well maybe an olive is pretty small still :p)

an olive is big enough Sarah!!!! are you getting little bumps now? Oh a papya, i think thats when you start staying that for 2 weeks :(

Well, I think with the messed up stomach I'm starting to get a belly, It might just make me look fatter for now!!! I think I'll be popping out of my bras soon too :O.

Speaking of food, I'm starving! We are having soup for dinner, which always makes my tummy happy :p.

I love watching our fruits grow every week!
Vicky, you're right, I saw someone in week 23 that is a papaya, so yep, I'll be staying here for 2 weeks! I can really feel the baby move now though! I feel it every day! So cool.
Sarah, I remember waiting for the bump to appear! Everyone's comes at a different time but mine didnt really look like a baby bump until 18-19 weeks!

mine didnt look like a bump for ages, generally because i was too over weight to start off with. My bump isnt the nicest hehe, its rather B shaped where my pants dig in :cry:

Feeling the baby move is so exciting isnt it?! Wait till you can see your tummy jumping around, its kind of scary but cute at the same time. Baby likes to kick Jasper (the dog) when he puts his head on my tummy

I think I'll show early, I'm just shaped that way, My tummy doesn't really go on the sides, only out the front, so I think any extra there and it will be sticking RIGHT out. I'm also more of a boobs and butt kind of a girl, so I think It;s going to not look too bad!

I've been eating better this week, so I think my tummy is going back down which is nice. We have a kitchen at this place so I can make some food! YAY! I love the cooked breakfasts at b and bs, but god, they really try and stuff you!

My mum is going to breed my doggy (who is at home in NZ and just turned 9 yesterday!!! :() to another girl of hers (my mum breeds golden retrievers and this is an Italian import :O) She asked if I wanted a puppy from the litter :(. I so do! my boy is starting to get older. But unless my H gets the job in Nz we can't. If he does get the job in NZ it just seems like everything in life will be perfect. It's such a huge moment in our lives and I hate the pressure!!! We both really want to go back.

This is my Doggy, Mani :) He looks so calm there, but really he's crazy :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_2930.jpg
    IMG_2930.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 1
Oh Sarah Mani is so cute!!!

Heres a picture of my Jasper https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj491/vickytoria1988/P3250009-1.jpg

I hope it doesnt come out massive, i tried to resize it.

Are you traveling to any othe countries Sarah?

Its our 1st wedding anniversery today, i think Bens taking me out tonight, im not really in the mood though.

Aww, I love collies!

I'm not going anywhere else once we go back to Germany, well we might go to Leeds/Cambridge for a week or something in June (ish). Although, my parents are going to Brazil, so tempted to go with them!!! But I'd be too concerned about the food sanity while pregnant :(.

Ugh I know that feeling. But Happy Anniversary!!! It goes so fast aye?

Happy anniversary Vicky! You both are newlyweds! I guess I still kind of am too...going on 5 yrs with my DH.
I'll have to get a pic up of my pooch now too! I dont think I have any on this computer though.
Both your dogs are sooo beautiful. I would love a med-large dog but hubby is kind of dog-scared so I dont think it'll happen. Although we did have a huge stray come into the yard that he really enjoyed having around for that one hour, so maybe theres hope?!

Heres a pic of my dog, Yoshi! He's a pomeranian/Finish spitz mix.

Attachments

• yoshi.jpg
    yoshi.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 2
awww, I can't wait till we are 5 years :p! We are coming up 8 years together though. I was so young when I met him! 18 and first year of uni!

My DH hadn't been around dogs at all when he met me, he was in for a bit of a surprise!! Also, there are lots of very gentle calm big dog breeds (I'd say they tend to be more docile!) but there might be something nice that you guys could get that's in the middle! Even though they are totally hyper, springer spaniels are loveelyy and happy go lucky and not too big. About.... 30-40cm at the shoulder? But I'm blabbing!! And slightly dreaming of having a new puppy :O...

Yes I was raised with labs so I love having big dogs around! Springers are adorable too but I think they have too much energy. We live in the city which is another hinderance for a large dog that needs more exercise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->