TTC#1 and i need a weight loss buddy

My Jasper sure is cute, but don't let that fool you. He's not a very sociable boy. He is a rescue dog so we don't know what his history is and he can be very naughty. But saying that, i wouldnt have him any other way. he's currently sat at my side with his toy wanting to go play in the garden so i guess i'de best hurry up with this post and go play!!

DH took me out for a meal last night, wasn't the best choice of places to take me ( a fish reteraunt) it was all prawns and things we shouldnt be eating so i ended up having lamb. It was very nice though.

Things are a little stressed in our house at the moment, all i want to do is sleep and cry and its not pregnancy hormones. DH has his own business and its not doing that great at the moment, he transfered some money from our account into the business leaving us with enough to get by, but he didnt look to see what direct debits were due to go our so we went really over drawn. My dad helped by putting a bit of money in our accound and i raided my ISA but we were still in our over draft. Money is something i really worry about and now we have none untill his stupid business that i never wanted him to buy can pay us back. He is owed money by lots of companies but he wont ring them or write to them and ask where their payment is. Its really stressing me out :cry:

Hey so there went my short post, i'de best go and play with Jasper then i have cleaning to do

Hey Vicky, hang in there! I know money struggles are no fun. I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time right now! Keep your head up!

Our dog is a rescue, too, and he def has issues. He has an auto-immune disorder so he is on two daily medications. He also has temperment issues, where he is aggressive towards other dogs. Luckily we have never had any issues with him being aggressive toward any humans, including children. Of course we didnt discover these issues until after we'd had him a while, and we couldnt just give him back to the rescue. So we will cont to pay for his meds until his quality of life isnt there anymore. He's a good dog for the most part though!

Sorry to hear that Vicky! I hope things pick up. What kind of business is he in?
I've had a lot of cats like that, normally ones people find and give me (well give my mum and then somehow I end up with them). They are normally freaky, but you can get them to trust you enough to come and sit on your lap and sleep on your bed. They just don't trust anyone else, or fast movements.

Good morning! It's 12 o'clock and I've already eaten breakfast (muesli and prunes :p) and 3 slices of pizza... and I'm already hungry again!

Haha Sarah! Yum! Big appetite phase! I have had that for the last 3 weeks or so. Sadly the scale shows it! Bah! I am going to have to get my head back in the game and try to eat healthier stuff.

I had spaghetti and meatballs for lunch but it was at like 2oclock, and then I'm just going to eat some spice rice with tomatos for dinner. So something lightish for dinner.
Do you call dinner, tea as well in England? We do in NZ but it tends to really confuse my US friends :p

Hi Ladies!!

Wow- I just realized it's been forever since I've checked in with this group! I've read the last few pages trying to catch up- but I know I'm waaayyy further behind than that!

So happy to see you're all doing well :) Sarah - congrats! Last time I was here you were still ttc.

I'm 6 mo now and I can't believe how fast it's going by! We found out we're having a boy :)

Welcome back future! Happy to see you here! Congrats on team blue! Thats the team I'm on too! :)

Yay Future your back!!!

Everyone is doing amazing here. Yay your a papya like Kozmic!! Isn't it all going so fast!!?!?!! It't wont be lone until we can post some baby pictures.

Ben has his own bakery i wont post the web address but if you google cornwall cakes thats his business.

Im not feeling a lot better, maybe it is those joyful pregnancy hormones. Are you ladies on FB? I was thinking would we like our own private group which may be a bit easier to find and follow? If not thats fine i come on here most days.

Are people up to much? Im on nights where i work at the moment so not being overy social. Any plans for easter? I will be working but i may enjoy a few easter eggs and a few hot cross buns.

I look forward to reading your updates.

So many boys! Congrats Future and welcome back :)!
Yeah, I'm still surprised that I'm pregnant! I keep thinking about how it's only 7months away! So surreal! I can't Imagine what it'll be like at 3months left :O

We went out for breakfast this morning and the owner came out and said "uh, we just had our gas cylinder stolen... can I get you something else?" South Africa is pretty strange with what people steal, but obviously it is a reflection on how poor, poor people are. They are def not stupid either, they do some crazy smart things to steal stuff.

I'm on facebook but I haven't told anyone I'm pregnant yet :/ So I'm not sure how that'd work! I think if we do a closed/hidden group with a non-obvious name?

Yeah I am on FB too but not sure how to make groups or anything like that?

Sarah that sure is strange with the theft there...it is sad but reality I suppose.

This weekend is Easter so we are having DH's parents over on Sunday. Saturday I want to get started on our baby registry and probably try to get some more yard work done. Our shower is going to be at our house so I've been trying to get the yard in shape. Its still early (shower's not til beginning of June) but right now I am still small enough to help with some of the work so I've been encouraging DH to take advantage of that!

I've noticed I'm trying to cram everything in before I get to about 30 weeks! My shower will be at 31 weeks...and I've started looking at picking a date for our maternity photos, and I'm looking at around 29 weeks for that. Also DH and I want to get out of town for one last mini-vaca before I get too uncomfortable, so trying to pick a date for that as well. I cant imagine I'm going to feel like doing much in the hottest months of the year when I'm at my biggest point!

Ugh, Baby shower... no idea what I'd do about that... There are some of DH's family in Germany, not sure if he would want to do something with them or not. Not even sure of the customs here in Germany! I'd love to have one in NZ, Maybe we could have a post-baby shower? We plan to go to NZ in the first 3months, so we could always have a do then. We went to one in the states where the baby was there :p.

It's also weird because we got married in Germany and only invited 9 people!!! So we planned to have a real wedding once we move back to NZ. So we haven't really ever had wedding gifts, and now we might not even get baby ones! I know we can afford it fine, it just would be nice :(

I made a closed FB group for us, but i don't know how to add you. It says you have to be a friend first. Im confused.

Im not going to have a baby shower or anything like that. Getting re married (of sorts) would be great fun sarah!!

Kozmik and future, come join Vicky and I on FB, I just sent a private message to Vicky saying my ID :p

sure- I'll join you guys on facebook- PM me the link and your names to add as friends :)

Hiya. It's a closed group, so only I can add you. If you pm me your profile I can add you that way. Hope everyone is well. I'm starting to struggle at work.

Kozmic i have added you as a friend on FB, once you accept i can add you to the group. Future, i can't find you and the link you sent is an eror message. If you click on your home page on fb and post me that address it should work. Otherwise sarah is pretty good at finding the right people

Vicky I think I've got a friend request sent to you now - hopefully it worked, my computer has been a bit slow today. I was able to get to your page with the link you'd sent - so if you don't see me trying to add you let me know and I'll try again!

future...I just noticed your in MN. Sorry if we've had this conversation before, but I dont remember if we did! I'm in MN too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->