TTC#1 and i need a weight loss buddy

Sometimes the weirdest things make me feel nauseated. Someone was cooking eggs this morning and I couldn't handle it. I LOVE eggs :(. Last night I had a tiny piece of avocado on my hand and the thought of licking it off made me want to vomit. Last night I couldnt eat dinner because I felt full, without even eating anything! It was really awkward as I was in a restaurant :/ I must had looked like I hated it!

I guess it's almost like a diet, I feel like I've had my stomach stapled!

I also feel tired all the time, not in the way I would imagine. I think I might need more iron. :(

How are you ladies doing?

Hello!
I found out last week that I am on team blue! We have been so excited since finding out. We are already working on the nursery. We bought new carpet which will hopefully be installed next week sometime. And we painted one wall bright blue. I also ordered one of those tree decals to go on the blue wall. Cant wait for the wall and carpet to be done, so we can buy the furniture!

Sarah, the appetite will change as time goes on! Now, some days I feel like a disposal; I could eat anything and as much as I wanted. Other days I cant eat a thing and feel full. Hang in there! You'll get through!

How you doing Vicky??

Sarah im going to try chilli con carnie tonight!!! Your appetite will come back during 2nd tri. Im like a human dustbin some days!

oooo yay for team blue! It's exciting that you know what your having.

AFM- I'm ok thanx. I have my GTT tomorrow, really not looking forward to it. Do you know if you'll havento have it? I think baby has turned round now and is constantly pounding me in the cervix or bladder, so uncomfortable! I have asked To come off day shifts at work, so we'll see what happens there.

Glad to hear your all well

Is that the gestational diabetes testing? If so, yes I will have it around 28 weeks.

Oh yay!!! congrats on the boy!!!! It must make it so very very real once you know the sex! and you can start to get more definite on the names :D! It must be so exciting!:happydance:

Ugh everything is constantly changing. I never know what I'm going to want or can eat! I really shouldnt be complaining, I havent even vomited yet!

Yummmm! Chilli! I want some now :/ I had some at a mexican place yesterday, it wasnt very good!! I want my Chilli :(. It's like my go to safe food :D

Are you finding out what you are going to have Vicky? Or do you know already?

Hey Sarah. We tried to find out at our 21'weekmscan but baby had it's legs in the way so we won't find out until it's born. All very exciting though. Just had my GTT, disgusting, never want to drink that yuck again

Oh I remember now! I'm a bit of a ditz.

What do you have to drink/do for it? What was it for? Gestational Diabetes?

Oh man Vicky sorry to hear it was so nasty! And sorry that I'm going to have to do that in a couple months! :haha: Yuck!

Yeh it's the diabetic test. It was 75g of sugar diluted in Luke warm water. It was absolutely disgusting. I was actually a but sick but swallowed it as would have to go through it all again if they see you be sick. I truly hope you ladies don't have to do it.

I believe you get a different solution in America, had it been flavoured it would have been better instead of syrupy water. Good luck x

Yeah I think I was told at my intake appt that it would be lemon-lime flavored. So hopefully not terrible! That sounds aweful! Hope you recovered well!

I've just noticed we all have green fruit tickers :D and im enjoying watching yours change fruit every week, where as mine stays the same for 2

Oh Vicky I've never noticed that yours stays the same for two weeks. Do you know when that starts? I like seeing what fruit I have progressed to every Friday!

I think it starts at 24 weeks then you stay the same for 2weeks. However, if you click on your ticker it takes you to the bump website and it shows you different fruit and veg every week.

How are you all? I'm poorly :-(. Caught a nasty chest infection from the patients at work. Got 4 days off till I go back to work so hope to have recovered by then. Got my 28week appointment on Tuesday.

What's new with everyone else?

Sorry to hear you've been sick Vicky! I really hope it turns around for you soon!

We had a productive but expensive weekend over here! We bought our nursery furniture (crib, dresser, and rocker/ottomen). We also bought a few baby boy clothing items on clearance, and bought a pack-n-play. Woah!
Hubby also ripped out the old carpet in the baby's room, getting ready to have our friend come install the new stuff.
DH is out of town for work all week. So my goal is to get all the curtains in the hosue washed and just general cleaning that doesnt usually get done because we are so busy all the time!
Have you started on a nursery yet Vicky?

How are you Sarah? Hope you're good; we havent heard from you this weekend!

I went to the Drs thismorning, laryngitis and a chest infection :( on antibiotics now. Also asked for the results of my GTT, which were normal!

We have painted the nursery and put the cot together, we've brought most of the small things.

Sarah where are you? Hope your well?!

SORRY!! The damn B and Bs didn't have internet over the last couple of days. Even though they said they did, they had apparently broken it...

I hope you are feeling better Vicky! Your chest infection sounds nasty :(.
And boy, Kitten, your weekend sounded busy!!

We have moved on to a lovey beach town in SA, it looks so nice! I can't wait to explore, although hubby wants to take me to an Elephant park tomorrow so I can't wait for that!

I felt so sick last night, probably my first real MS feeling. It was in the middle of the night and it woke me up. Weirdly, I used the toilet and then felt much better. Although, I almost fell asleep on the toilet at one point :/. Probably for the best that I didn't(not that I was there for that long!!).

I also had cramps while going for a bit of a walk today, it always makes me scared but I think it was fine. Probably because I've been so lazy lately.

Sarah the cramps could be round ligament pains if they eased off once you started moving around. All pains are scary during pregnancy. My LO keeps booting me in the cervix, my oh my that really hurts and has you dashing to the loo.

I've had 3 anti biotic tabletsnow and feeling much better already.

Keep well ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->