TTC #1, CD 4 -- Who's with me?

Hey Jenn, fellow Canadian! Welcome :D
I don't know what cd/dpo I am on...my body's been playing tricks :growlmad:
As for the temps, try borrowing Taking Charge of Your Fertility from your local library; that book helped me out a LOT. Very informative for those who are ttc ;)

Thanks for the baby dust!! I love it. I am still waiting....remember I said I saw light pink yesterday? Well it turned brown, wasn't enough to put a dent in a liner....and then it stopped. Ahhh!! I don't know what to think. And it's now 3 pm the next day and nothing :|

AHHhh.... that's a great sign! did u test again?

No, lxb :( I'm afraid. I keep putting it off. Last test I did was Sunday morning and bfn... :| But if i test again, should I do it today at random or just wait til tomorrow?

Question about the IC OPKs: do you think they are so sensitive that they pick up the LH surge before it actually peaks? And if so, would the 2 days (48 hrs) the package says to dtd be too early before O? I figured the last day would be one day before O...I'm confused lol. I'm asking because maybe I did O late and I am not late for AF...

I think just wait 'til tmr and test with FMU~~ FX!!

I think depends on the person. I had one of those clearblue digital, it showed +opk on CD12, and I think I Oed on CD15/16.

According to SMEP, supposedly should dtd the day u get +opk, and the 2 nights afterward. Skip a day, then dtd again. :spermy: can live ~3-5 days.. so that should be okay~~

Yea we dtd 10 12 14(+OPK) 15 16 and then off for two or 3 days (DH wasn't in the mood) and then dtd again on 19/20. So maybe we caught the egg! I'm used to the up and down moods now so I will be OK if I get excited now and then crash tomorrow lol...depressing huh? I'm not helping am i...lol

OPKs are weird. but i will still use them. that is all.

hey congrats!! sounds like you caught that egg FX'D FOR YA!!! when u get ur first positive the egg releases 24-48 hrs later....eeehhh keep me posted please!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Yea we dtd 10 12 14(+OPK) 15 16 and then off for two or 3 days (DH wasn't in the mood) and then dtd again on 19/20. So maybe we caught the egg! I'm used to the up and down moods now so I will be OK if I get excited now and then crash tomorrow lol...depressing huh? I'm not helping am i...lol

OPKs are weird. but i will still use them. that is all.

Well my body was playing a cruel trick on me and my period started today with a vengeance. I was in bed all day taking all kinds of pills trying to make the pain stop. I used 3 heating pads and had no sleep last night at all. I am at the lowest I've ever been since ttc. I am quitting ttc because it's stressing me out and I should focus on something else like getting a career or something.

I probably won't be online much anymore so, I wish you guys all the best for your ttc journeys and your pregnancy nips :)

:hugs: :hugs: it's normal to feel the stress especially when you want it so badly. Don't quit ttc~~~~ we need to be bump buddies~~~~~~~ :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks for the hugs lxb :) You are a great ttc friend.

It wouldn't have been so bad for me if my body didn't give me a long cycle after starting out like a shorter cycle (31 days vs. 28)...getting my hopes up even though I didn't expect anything on my first preseed cycle. Either way, this month will be super busy with trips and moving prep so we wouldn't be able to dtd on time anyway. However, as another friend pointed out, once you start down the ttc road, it's hard to just "stop". But I think we'll take a break for a few months, at least until we move and get a new doctor who can hopefully provide some more insight on our issues ttc.

alot of times people get pregnant when they "take a break" bc there not as stressed!! goood luck...where ya taking a trip to?

It wouldn't have been so bad for me if my body didn't give me a long cycle after starting out like a shorter cycle (31 days vs. 28)...getting my hopes up even though I didn't expect anything on my first preseed cycle. Either way, this month will be super busy with trips and moving prep so we wouldn't be able to dtd on time anyway. However, as another friend pointed out, once you start down the ttc road, it's hard to just "stop". But I think we'll take a break for a few months, at least until we move and get a new doctor who can hopefully provide some more insight on our issues ttc.

alot of times people get pregnant when they "take a break" bc there not as stressed!! goood luck...where ya taking a trip to?

Agree with nips. I guess it takes some pressure off the couple~
Besides, it only takes one :spermy: and they can live 3-5 days.... as long as you dtd few times a week, you still have chance! :)

my husband is in the military and we are being transferred to Oklahoma so we're taking a trip to find a house.

It could be a nice little distraction. Take you mind off "ttc"~ And next cycle... you won't realized you missed you AF and ended up with BFP~ :dance:

good morning ladies, anD HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO TO ALL!!
how has everyone been?

Hey girls how are you all doing? How are you feeling nips?

Hey you~~ Not much with me... just waiting to O! how about yourself?

rcafwife~~ Just thinking about you~~ tww time? :dance:

Hey lxb! Sorry i didn't see your earlier message. Just back from OKC and need to catch up on a lot of sleep!
Thanks for thinking of me :) I believe I am in the 2ww; I didn't even have time this week to think about ttc/ntnp, that's how busy we were lol! How about you? 2ww time as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->