TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I dunno grace... If u don't mind potentially paying $700 then maybe freeze, but if u only wanna pay once then I would wait for ivf personally. :shrug: I would discuss it with DH when and if you are officially out.

Almost Half way through a full term pregnancy, but more than halfway through mine. The babies will likely come between 34-36 weeks.

Hey everyone... so my test was bfn... I'm crampy and had some spotting this am... af is starting :(

Grace talk to ur re... how long will dh be away? If its only a day or so maybe they can just start you a day or 2 later on meds???

BFP!!!! IM AM FREAKING OUT! 14dpo and beta was 269
I know its early so i am being cautiously optimistic but I am sooo thrilled and so very thankful!

I go back monday for my 2nd beta and they want it to have doubled - praying for a sticky bean! [-o<

OMG :)

Thanks Blucky, I am so thankful and so excited, cautiously optimistic is a better way to say it! yay!

Omg grace!!!!!!! Yay! Yay! Yay!!!! I AM SO FLIPPING HAPPY FOR YOU!!! I pray your numbers double like they should.

Thank you pb!!! I believe it was yes!!! Thank you god - it came and and went away very quickly and then I was kind of hoping but didn't want to get my hopes up and then yay !!
Ill be thrilled once I get through Monday and the number doubles !!

Both of your support is huge ! Yay!!!

Praying for this little one

I have some minor cramping today but that's normal yes,???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 4
Yes I've been cramping my whole pregnancy. And when I first got my BFP I had horrible cramps

OH MY GOSH PB THANK YOU!! Im probably going to ask you both that question 100 times so bare with me. I am so thrilled and excited and thankful!
I can't wait for Monday and to get those results. Work this week is going to be nuts so i'll probably shut off my phone and just call when i leave the bldg, so around 330p or so.

HUBBY is very excited, very very! We can't wait to find out what it is,
i went onto pregnology to figure out my due date, its between Oct 12 and Oct 16.
My first day of AF was Jan 9 so if you go by that im due Oct 16 but I O'd early, on cd10 which was Jan 18, so if you go by O date, then im due Oct 12......... so either one -

I am just so excited and I can't wait for my first ultrasound. I Know im going to cry like a baby when i see my little one in there! oh yay!!!!!!!!!!!

so so so very excited! and happy!

I am getting cramps and pulling twinges like in my lower belly like about an inch under my belly button and then lower. I am praying this means my little one IS INFACT in my uterus, last time i didn't have these feelings.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :)

Oh yay!!! Ya my cramps feel like period cramps. Grace I am so so so happy for you and I can't wait for your results Monday! :) are you doing the blood test Monday?

Yes Monday is another beta blood test, i will have them every few days until my levels are over 1000, then my first ultrasound.

I need to be honest in that im very scared today. I am thrilled to be pregnant but yikes! I keep telling myself, THIS IS MY FOREVER BABY!

we are hoping for my number to be 540 or over! I can't wait!

is anyone doing anythign for the superbowl? seeing that pats are not in it, i dont really care, but my DH wants to go watch it somewhere.

Oh and im also feeling bloated today. already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->