TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I finally found baby's heart beat this morning. I guess he/she was hiding last night, bc this morning I found it in the same place I was trying last night.

Hope yall are doing well... Grace hope your tww is going by fast! Friday right? Today is filled with packing up this house for me!

How Are you blucky? I got 18 days until I hopefully get to find out the sex of baby!! Yay!!!

I know u can't wait to find out the sex! I couldn't.... Hence why I booked a private scan! I have another OB appt feb 12... I will be 21 weeks and I hope they will confirm the sexes, although I don't doubt it's B/G. Back has been achy, and I wish they'd move a bunch! I've felt 1 jab so far but that's it, and I was sure I'd be feeling them good by now!

I've been (slowly but surely) packing since we are moving sat/sun... Trying to help out while I still can without over doing it.

How are u PB? Do you feel pregnant yet?

You haven't felt them since that one kick that woke you up? I wonder of its harder to feel twins move since their is less space? We're about to rent a house from my parents, but its not ready yet. We will probably be moving in about 2 months or so. And then within the next year or so, we're gonna try to buy a house. We already tried to buy one about 8 months ago, but my husbands credit was bad. So we're building his credit some more before we try again. My next appointment isn't until feb 15th. My appointments will be 4 weeks apart until I'm 27 weeks or so and then it will go to 2 weeks. My doc told me that if I couldn't handle waiting 4 weeks at a time, then she would make it every 2 weeks. That's why I bought a Doppler, so I could wait out the 4 weeks. Lol. And no I don't feel pregnant at all. It sucks. Maybe I will once I start feeling him/her move. Have you ever seen that show "I didn't know I was pregnant?" We'll that would be me if I haven't taken a pregnancy test or gotten a sonogram. LOL. I have been getting horrible headache. But other than that I'm fine.

I think technically its supposed to be easier to feel them kick with twins but Alex's placenta is anterior which I think is cushioning his kicks and Emma hasn't pushed forward yet she's still in the back.

We were going to buy a house, but my in laws wanted to give us theirs as a gift since its paid for and they are building themselves one. We will live together with them for a little while but theirs should be done around the time the babies get here... It will be nice to have someone there all the time to help me as I get bigger and less mobile anyhow.

Hope y'all have a great Wednesday! Grace only 2 more days!

Well that's sweet they are giving you a house. How long do you plan on working? Do you plan on working the whole nine months? I'll probably work until the day i go into labor unless I just can't handle it

Hi guys
horrible last few days at work, issues with an employee, had to meet with HR, ughhhh kill me now. And, im scared to death about friday.
YIKES-A-ROONEY! :haha:

PB,
I got a capital one rewards mastercard, its awesome, tell your DH if you want. I used it anytime I need to use money - I have my "checking" account set up for payments, so i use the capital one card everytime i spend money and then each night I login to my acct and transfer the money from my checking to the card, so I never get a balance. BUT what this does is:
1) builds my credit super fast and
2) i earn a ton of 'rewards points" that i can cash in for money later
I only use it so i earn rewards like crazy, I am always getting a free gift card to target, or amazon, or wherever! its really awesome to get free $100 gift cards every few months. and your credit builds up super quick.
My DH and I build a house last May and my credit was over 850!

Blucky,
i hope your two little ones are doing well. and thats awesome about your house! :happydance:

dope, where are you? i dont think I saw you respond? thinking ofyou :hugs:

Blucky have you had gas pains while pregnant? I get horrible gas pains in my back. I guess they are gas pains, they are painful. I really don't know if they are has pains or what, but the pain goes almost half way up my back and last about a minute or so

Yes PB tons of gas pains... And they get worse the bigger u get. And there's no way in hell I can work all 9 months... Even if I wanted to, even part time. If I make it through march ill be surprised. I'm already the size of some small full term mommas.... Everything is double with twins. I don't even think they'll make it to June bc they're measuring ahead. I'm thinking they'll come end of may, maybe the first week of June if I'm lucky. The longer the better. Hopefully at my anatomy scan in march ill have a better idea of then to expect them.

Grace sorry you had a rough day... My DH and I don't use credit cards... Just cash. Credit gave me problems in my last marriage so if we want something we save up.... But if I had a credit card I'd def do what you're doing!!

Are you doing the test for Down syndrome? And what's a anatomy scan? My doc hasn't mentioned anything about that.

We aren't doing any genetic testing. Bc even if its positive we wouldn't terminate anyway. And anatomy scan is just where they measure everything.... Legs, arms, head etc. you'll have one too. Usually 25-26 weeks

Pb, I'm
Glad you are sharing how u don't feel pregnant, this will help me or others if we are ever in the same situation and worrying! Cuz we know everything is 100% perfect with your little one :)
When is your next appt?

Ya I don't want any genetic testing either. My mom is trying to talk me into it, but if there was something wrong with my baby, it wouldn't change how I would love them. I would love him/her no matter what. So too me, there is no reason for the test.
Grace-I wish I would feel pregnant, but I haven't my whole pregnancy, and I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow. It freaks me out time to time, bc I don't know if my baby is okay or what. If I felt pregnant I probably would freak out as much. And my next appointment is feb 15th. 16 days away. I hope it flys by cause I'm ready to see my baby. :) grace I hope you get your BFP tomorrow. Will you get your results tomorrow?

Hi guys
So i would like everyone's opinions please. I had some color when I wiped last night and im really really sad about it. I dont have full flo yet but im sure im out :cry::cry:, I still have to go for my blood test tomorrow regardless and they will call me about 3pm with results.

So here is where I need your opinions as im nervous my DH is going to be out of town for work when my next iui is scheduled.

My Re started me off with a low dose gonal f last time, with only 75 each night, by the 7th day I had my first US and had 1 mature follie at 18mm, she had me to one more 75 shot and then ovidrel and my IUI was done on cd10.

Just wondering if I should "assume" it will be cd10 again???? I asked RE's office and they said there is no way to know how i'll respond from cycle to cycle. im panicking because my DH is out of town on CD11, and im wondering if we should have his sperm frozen so we dont "miss" the iui. Its $350.00 to do that and DH doesn't want to. :nope:

I mean we can still BD around the "time" but we MAY POTENTIALLY miss the iui, what do you think?

Note that we are only doing 1 more iui and then its on to IVF (yikes) and I am definitly 100% going to freeze sperm if we have to do IVF because im not going through an entire month of shots to risk him being OOT for Egg Retrieval day. But its $350 and thats only for ONE use, so if we did $350 and HAD to use it for iui, then we would have to pay ANOTHER $350 to freeze for ivf.

what do you think? im so stressed and i know its because im so bummed this didn't work. :(

any comments would be appreciated .............. what would you do?

I hope your not out grace. :( maybe it is implantation spotting? Well if I were you, I would freeze your husbands sperm. Just incase he is out of town when you have your iui. Because what if he is out of town, and you can't do the iui? That would suck.

I hope your not out grace. :( maybe it is implantation spotting? Well if I were you, I would freeze your husbands sperm. Just incase he is out of town when you have your iui. Because what if he is out of town, and you can't do the iui? That would suck.

Thanks for responding pb, I have NOTHING going on now so i have no idea whats happening with my body, nothing when wiping or going potty, i am holding out hope but i just dont know :( , I guess only time or tomorrow's blood test will tell :wacko:
Also, thanks for the freezing sperm comments. The only problem i have with it is that is that we pay $350 to freeze and it can only be used once. SO, if we have to use it for iui (cuz he's OOT) and then it doesn't work, we would need to freeze again for back up for ivf. and thats another $350. ughhhhh

Maybe if I get bfn tomorrow then DH will have a difference of opinion, but its hard because we always promised eachother that if our fertility treatments were going to cost us tons of money we wouldn't do them, we would only do them if insurance would pay for...................... :nope::nope:

so if we freeze now and worst case scenario it doesn't work then we'll freeze again and that $700. ughhhh.

Blucky, what do you think?
Dope, are you out there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"