TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Yes that's how you pronounce Alayna. And I will let y'all know how it works. It had good reviews on it. And on my app a lot of women bought the same one as I did, and it works for them. And they are only 9-10 weeks. My baby is probably close to 3in by now. Last week he/she was a little over 2 1/2 inches.

I love the name pb!!! When do you hit 2nd trimester?

and I LOVE Blucky's names too! you guys are so awesome and lucky and Im so excited for both of you! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My DH has been wearing them before we met :shrug: so I dont even know if he owns a pair of glasses... Maybe he has eyes that are ideal for them or something? who knows.

Anyway, yes PB some minor surgery today at 1:15.... to remove some calcium deposits from my heel. Normally I think that I would be put under for it, but due to the babies it will only be local anesthesia which is safe for the babies... I did a bunch of research to see and make sure. I am still nervous though because I will be spending most of the weekend in my recliner healing. Cept tomorrow, tomorrow we are going to put the baby things into the finished nursery! I am going to touch up the trim on the base boards (scooting on my butt lol) and DH and his dad are going to carry all the baby stuff up into the room so we can start getting ready. Their bedding came in, and we are just waiting on the second crib to get here. They will each have their own 4 in 1 convertible crib, and then we will have a crib (from when I was a baby) in our room instead of a bassinett. Below is a pic of the crib that we have picked out. I was panicking because the crib we picked out was at walmart, and then went unavailable when we went to order it so my MIL ordered it from another site online. Should be here in a couple weeks.

Attachments

• graco-sarah-4-in-1-convertible-classic-crib-white_BG03467.jpg
    graco-sarah-4-in-1-convertible-classic-crib-white_BG03467.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 0
Where's dope?

Dope are you going to test at home or wait for Monday? Is Monday 14dpo?

Hi grace... I'm gonna wait til mon and do blood test... mon is 14 dp trigger... so 12 dpo... what are you gonna do?

Hi grace... I'm gonna wait til mon and do blood test... mon is 14 dp trigger... so 12 dpo... what are you gonna do?

My test is 14dpo, 14dpiui and 16 days past trigger. I think Im gonna wait :wacko:
The past few cycles, my af has come by 14dpo the latest so im hoping that if NO af by the morning, then maybe i'll have "some" hope......I dont know.
This is tough!

But i did speak to a lot of women doing ivf today and learned the cycles are somewhat like this: with a little variation depending on the protocol your MD has you do
Step 1) birth control for 12-35 days - it varies or you may not do this at all
Step 2) stims (injectables) for 12-22 days - then ovidrel
Step 3) ER - need 2 days rest after
Step 4) ET - either 3 or 5 days after ER, need 1 day rest, but most are ok next day
then beta!!!!!!!!

I was "trying' to keep my mind occupied today. LMAO:dohh::dohh:

I went to acunpuncture tonight and I gotta say its totally worth the money, i walked out feeling like i was floating - soooo relaxed! :cloud9:

Ya I just wear mine during the day. I don't like sleeping with contacts cause I have cut my eye open

Second trimester is tomorrow!!! Yay!!!

pb!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
thats so great! 2nd trimester! wooohoooo! Im so excited for you!. I can't believe how fast that went by. Did it seem fast for you? or super slow?
Its crazy to me that you get bfp at 4 weeks and 2nd trimester isn't until like 12/13 weeks so it seems like soooooooooo long after that bfp!
Oh Im really happy for you and that things are going so well with you.
Did you get the doppler yet? tell me which one you got again? I saw youtube videos with girls using them too. Im not sure if we will get one. I'll have to talk to DH, but that wont be til of course, after we get bfp! ughhhhhhhh - :dohh:

Im praying it happens soon for us.

Dope, how are you? you must be getting excited that your test in monday?
I have no symptoms, well except a few twinges here and there but i've always had those so they dont mean much. I wish I could "see" whats going on in there!!! :haha:

Blucky, how are you??

Grace- it went by super slow until my first sono at 7 weeks, but after that it seems like it flew by. Well I bought a Doppler off do fetaldoppler.net, I received it yesterday, and it didn't work!!!!! I was soooo pissed. And still am. So I'm mailing it back today, and getting my money back. I already had my mind set to get one, so last night I went And bought one from someone on craigslist. Matter of fact, its the same one I bought. And it works good. It took me awhile to find baby's heart beat, and when we did he/she would move so we lost it. And had to look for it again. We found my heart beat most of the time. But ya I wouldn't recommend you buy one from fetaldoppler.net, cause mine won't turn on at all.

well Im glad that you got one that works and that you were able to find the HB! yay!

Yay!!! :) and I have to pay for shipping, to send that thing back when they sent me a faulty product, and that really pisses me off also.

Phase one of the nursery done! I cant wait for Emma's crib to get here! Also, I was woken up by an abrupt kick in the gut this morning, and it wasnt my husband! Babies are on the move!!

Attachments

• nursery.jpg
    nursery.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
Awww yay blucky!!!! :) and I love the nursery. Thursday night was my last pill of progesterone. I don't know why but I am so scared to be off of it. Wednesday my obgyn is checking my progesterone levels to see if I'm okay with out it. I pray my progesterone is good without the pill.

Blucky
the nursery looks so great! I love everything ! absolutley everything and you are so talented!

pb. 2nd trimester soon! so exciting guys!

dope, how are you doing girl? 2 days?!!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!? :happydance:

I am honestly scared shitless for friday to come,:wacko: excuse my potty mouth but i am.

praying for both of us. [-o<[-o<

Couldn't find baby's heart beat tonight, I literally tried on and off for 3 hours. Maybe he/she is facing the wrong way

Dope,

Today is your day! I am thinking of you and praying things go well. what time do you expect them to call?? praying praying praying!

My test is 14dpo, 14dpiui and 16 days past trigger. I think Im gonna wait :wacko:
The past few cycles, my af has come by 14dpo the latest so im hoping that if NO af by the morning, then maybe i'll have "some" hope......I dont know.
This is tough!

But i did speak to a lot of women doing ivf today and learned the cycles are somewhat like this: with a little variation depending on the protocol your MD has you do
Step 1) birth control for 12-35 days - it varies or you may not do this at all
Step 2) stims (injectables) for 12-22 days - then ovidrel
Step 3) ER - need 2 days rest after
Step 4) ET - either 3 or 5 days after ER, need 1 day rest, but most are ok next day
then beta!!!!!!!!

I was "trying' to keep my mind occupied today. LMAO:dohh::dohh:

I went to acunpuncture tonight and I gotta say its totally worth the money, i walked out feeling like i was floating - soooo relaxed! :cloud9:
Keeping my fingers crossed for you. I am also doing accupuncture, my friend who went through IVF swears by it and says it helped her conceive her son who is 10 months today. It is very relaxing, has anyone else tried it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->